Ten

ARIA
"Are you really dating my brother Aria? That's such a cliché..." Alison said, walking behind me. I turned around, scared since I didn't know she was back in Rosewood.

"Ali?" I was confused.

"Did you miss me?" She asked, a tear strolling down her cheek.

I ran up to her, giving her a 'welcome home' hug of sorts. She hugged me back.

"Alison?" I heard a voice behind Alison speak. It was Spencer who was followed by Hanna, Emily and Jason.

Spencer, Emily and Hanna hugged Alison, but Jason wasn't to quick to welcome his sister home.

"Look Jason...I know your mad but-" Alison began, but Jason cut her off.

"-mad?! I'm not mad! I'm furious! For years you let me, mom and dad believe that you were dead!" He said, fed up with Alison's crap.

"Jason...calm down..." I said, holding his hand. He began to breath slower, calming down.

Jason walked off, upset. I watched as Alison walked into the other direction. I walked off after Jason.

EZRA
Going to my door, I opened it to see Alison.

"Alison..." I said, shocked to see her.

"Long time no see Ezra..." Alison spoke, smiling.

"Did you know about Jason and Aria?" Alison asked me, hoping I would know.

Since when were Aria and Jason dating?

"What are you talking about? Jason and Aria aren't dating..." I said, confused.

"Yeah they are. She's kissed him and acted lovingly around Jason like she did with you..." Alison spoke, crossing her arms.

"Well...I-" I tried to speak but Alison spoke before me.

"-You messed up Ezra. Showing Aria, let alone telling her about the book was a mistake." Alison spoke, now becoming serious.

"It wasn't a mistake Alison. That book could've really helped Aria and her friends." I objected, making Alison mad.

"Ezra! Snap out of it! -A got the book! -A threatened to expose it and so Aria took it back! She gave it to the police Ezra! The police!" Alison yelled at me, seeming quite upset.

"I-I know. But she had the right idea. I did hurt her and she did give the book to the police since she was hurt by my actions. I am aware of what I did Alison!" I said, not wanting to rehash the past 4 years of my life with and without Aria.

"Ezra...when I left, I thought you'd keep Aria safe...but instead...she's dating my brother and you're just wallowing in self-pity because you let her go." Alison said, not trying to cry. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek, saying goodbye as she left.

ALISON
Walking away from Ezra's apartment, I got a text.

-A: Don't think your safe again Alison. I will find you.

I ignored the message and headed home to 5 police cars parked at my house.

"Alison..." My mom spoke as she opened the front door. My dad stood besides her in shock, not having seen me for almost 2-3 years.

"We thought you were dead!" My dad said, getting angry at me. An officer stopped him from going any further.

"Mr. DiLaurentis...not here." Officer Holbrook spoke.

"Alison DiLaurentis, I'm Detective Holbrook and this is my partner Lt Tanner." He said, shaking my hand as I sat down on my couch nervously. Watching as officers moved towards me, I knew that this would be a long night.

ARIA
I sat in Jason's room, obviously locked. I heard the questions being asked downstairs.

"Did your friends know you were back?" One officer asked, obviously trying to catch Ali in whatever lie she had come up with. I was confused. Alison hasn't even told Spencer, Emily, Hanna and I what happened to her, yet the police were asking the questions we so desperately wanted to answer.

"Don't listen to it Aria..." Jason spoke as he looked away from the book he was reading.

"Ali hasn't even had the chance to tell Spencer, Emily, Hanna and I. She'd obviously tell us first...right?" I asked, concerned.

"I think that she would..." Jason responded, rubbing my back, trying to stop me from having a panic attack about this whole situation.
———
(2 months later)
It had been 2 months and Alison returned to school. She had become popular once again, frightening Mona.

"What's going on?" Emily asked as Spencer, Hanna, Emily and I walked into the cafeteria, seeing Mona surrounded by all her friends, facing off against Alison.

"Alison attacked me last night. When she said she could make me disappear...I turned on the video." Mona spoke, holding the scar on her cheek as Spencer took the phone into her hands.

"Your scared. Because you know it's no going to take me long to win over your army of losers." Alison spoke, clearly in the church.

"I made you loser Mona once and you know I can do it again." Alison spoke before she slapped Mona.

"That is the last time I underestimate that bitch." Alison spoke as we all walked into the bathroom.

"How are you gonna try and spin this Ali?" Emily asked, not happy at all.

"Everything I told you last night was true. She slapped me first...I swear it." Alison said, sounding concerned.

"I didn't tell you that I slapped her back because I felt terrible about it." Alison admitted, trying to gain sympathy.

"Loser Mona? Really? Are we back to that again?" Hanna asked, disgusted.

"I know how it looks. But you know what she's capable of...I mean, she set me up. Come on, guys. Mona's found a lot of ways to trick us into believing things were real when they're not. I mean, Spence, you landed in Radley because of one of those elaborate stunts she pulled." Alison said, bringing up Spencer's troubled past.

"Maybe Mona deserved it. But you went out of your way to lie to us. Again." Emily said harshly, before walking out of the bathroom, leaving Alison. We followed behind Emily, disappointed in Alison.