Eleven

ARIA
Ugh...Noel Kahn. Rosewood Highs resident bad boy. He had a bad habit of getting suspended every couple of weeks, never telling anyone why. He is the guy every girl wants to date and the guy every other boy wants to be. He would return to school after 3-4 days, more popular than he was when he left. Roping people in with his ridiculous stories was his best achievement. I think he found it funny that groups of people would ask him how and why he got suspended.

He is only popular because of his older brother Eric Kahn, who, surprise, surprise is friends with Jason. Jason promised that he would not hang around Eric, since he would always pressure Jason into getting drunk, ultimately making horrible decisions.

Noel Kahn walked around school as if he was the king. He would be seen winking at nearly every girl who came into his view, but for some reason, he thinks its cool to try and flirt with me. Not Alison...me. He would occasionally ask me out, me having to tell him no, saying that I was not available. That ended as well as being hit by a bus would end. He would pester me about who I was seeing and I could never say anything seeing as at that time, I was dating Ezra. But now if Noel has the guts to ask me out, I'll just tell him to ask my boyfriend Jason. The only time Noel got even close to screwing me, was at his Halloween party, before Ali went missing. He asked me to dance and we did. He kissed me and I kissed him. But before he could try and screw me, he left and never bothered to talk to me after.

"Well, well, well...Aria Montgomery...looking good..." Noel said, winking at me as I walked down the hallway with Spencer.

"Why is it always me that he hits on? Why can't it be Ali?" I asked, disgusted.

"Because Aria...he knows she's impossible to impress..." Spencer replied, unhappy.

"Well...I wish someone would stick the message into his brain that I'm no longer avail-" I stopped when I heard punches being thrown. Looking behind me, I saw Jason and Noel in a fist fight, Jason beating the crap out of Noel.

"JASON!" Spencer yelled, hating when Jason got into fights with other boys.

"NOEL!" I said, trying my best to keep Noel from hurting Jason.

After a minute or two, the one person I didn't want to see showed up, but luckily he had intervened with many of the fist fights that Noel would get himself into.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!" Ezra yelled, pulling Jason off of Noel. Ezra held Noel in his arms as he let Jason walk over to me and Spencer.

"I-I'm so sorry Aria..."Jason spoke, feeling a bruise form around his eye.

"I don't care...as long as you didn't get too hurt..." I said, kissing him.

I watched as Ezra pulled Noel towards the principals office.

"Who started the fight? You or Noel?" Spencer asked.

"Noel did. I was talking to one of my friends about you and he took the opportunity to claim his prize..." Jason said, wrapping his arm around my body.

"So Noel started a fight with you because you were talking about me and he wanted to prove that he could be a better man and date me?!" I asked, super pissed.

Jason and I walked to our next class, History. We watched through the windows as Noel was dragged outside by his dad, obviously seeming upset.