Forty

ARIA
3 months after Hanna and I were kidnapped, Ezra and Spencer were taken by Alex Drake. When Ezra and Spencer were rescued, Ezra asked me to be his girlfriend, simplifying our relationship for Olivia. Ezra proposed to me 14 months (1 year and 4 months) after we started dating. 6 months have now passed and we're tying the knot. Unfortunately, both Charlotte, Alex and Mary still haven't been found, leaving the girls and I to wonder if we are safe, or still in danger.

I had been personally asked by Alison to stay at the DiLaurentis house. With the wedding only 6 hours away, I was panicking. Spencer and Emily stopped by. I walked downstairs in my wedding dress. It was tightly fitted, but still a little comfortable. Ezra and I hadn't seen each other in 24 hours. As I walked into Mrs. DiLaurentis' living room, Olivia hugged me.

"Mom and dad are finally getting married..." She looked as if she was about to cry.

"Now don't cry. If you do you'll ruin the makeup that Aunty Hanna put on you." I laughed.

"Alison! You need to check my dress!" I shouted from downstairs.

"Alright!" She shouted, signalling that she heard me.

"Aria...you look...amazing." Jason walked through the door as I set Olivia down.

"Jason...I have a lot to do-" I couldn't leave without Jason stopping me.

"I wasn't sure if I should come or not. Am I invited or am I forbidden to attend?" Jason was really pushing his luck.

"I don't know. It's really up to Ezra...so ask him." I said before I walked back.

"I'm happy for you." He hugged me before he pulled away, his lips touching mine before I pushed him.

"Don't try and change my mind Jason." I walked off, hoping that Alison would be downstairs any minute.

"Remember when we were engaged?" He stopped me. I was nearly away from him.

"You had just graduated from high school and Olivia was barely an hour old." Jason tried to sweet talk me.

"Stop Jason." I spoke.

"C'mon Aria. We had a great relationship, ruined by Ezra being Olivia's father." Jason was on my last nerves.

"Our engagement was ruined by you calling me a liar." I gave him the cold hard truth. Alison walked downstairs.

"Jason...get lost." Alison and Jason had a rocky relationship. As Jason left, Alison looked at me.

SPENCER
There was only 6 hours until the wedding. I was worried that my mother was going to try and ruin Aria and Ezra's special day. Veronica and my father had been talking with the police, ensuring that my mother wouldn't make an appearance. Aria had been pacing in her wedding dress for nearly an our now. Jason had left and Alison was trying to calm Aria down.

"So? Have they been caught?!" Aria panicked.

"No, but there will be 6 policemen in the church out of uniform and 5 outside the church. If Mary, Alex or Charlotte attempt to ruin the wedding, they won't get a chance without being arrested." I had doubts that I didn't want to worry Aria with.

"Spencer...can I talk to you?" Hanna asked as she pulled me away.

"So? There is a real chance that your evil twin will try and ruin the wedding." Hanna moved hair out of her face.

"The officers that Veronica has paid have been notified that I'll arrive at the church at 10 am. They know that after that, Alex might try and enter the church." I calmed Hanna's nerves.

"I'll see you guys at the church. I have some things to sort out. Aria, I promise they wont ruin the day." I smiled as Aria gave me a hug.

Making my way to the church, I let the police officers that I wasn't Alex.
———
ARIA
I got to the church, hearing the buzz of guests inside. My father smiled as he hugged me. We walked up to the doors, waiting for the music cue. After the music started playing, I began to walk down the aisle, Olivia walking in front of me. Alison, Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Mona stood opposite Ezra while Toby, Caleb and Jason stood behind Ezra. I got to the alter, everyone sitting down.

The ceremony went on as normal before a gunshot went off, causing Ezra to stand in front of me.

"Did you miss me?" Alex stood at the end of the alter, in front of the double doors as she held a gun. She took another shot, purposefully missing Ezra and I. Before she could get any closer, the police officers outside came inside and handcuffed her. She was taken outside just as Mary and Charlotte were put inside police cars.

"Lets continue shall we?" Our priest asked as she smiled, still shocked.

"Do you, Ezra Fitz, take Aria Montgomery to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Ezra smiled.

"I do." He put a gold ring on my finger.

"Do you, Aria Montgomery, take Ezra Fitz to be you lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled.

"I do." I put a gold ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Ezra kissed me passionately.

"May I introduce for the first time, Mr and Mrs Fitz!" The priest announced happily.

Ezra and I walked back down the aisle, Olivia by our side as we left the church as a family.

"I love you." Ezra spoke as we got into a limousine.

"I love you too." I kissed him as Olivia sat on my lap.

"I love you both more." Olivia happily chimed in.