1

Matthew's POV
Love to me seems absolutely disgusting. I just can't understand how people do it. But at the same time, I know I need someone. It's lonely here, especially since I'm distant to everyone.

School starts tomorrow and I get to see the same people everyday, great. I basically hate or don't talk to anyone at school, except my sister Skylar and my best friend Jordan. Back in middle school, I was always bullied. I had always enjoyed painting my nails and people would laugh at me and call me gay. Not saying that's bad, after all I am bi, I just didn't wanted to be known as a "Fag".

"Hey big bro, Mom said she's going to be home late again", Skylar said sounding a little disappointed. I don't blame her. She always does this, gets out of work and goes straight to the club or hook up with guys. Gross. Sex seems disgusting. Don't come at me, it is. Imagine having to suck a dick or pussy and just— eww it makes me wanna barf.

I went down to the kitchen to get a pack of sunflower seeds from the cabinet. It seems though we were running out of food, even though I just went two days ago to get some. I guess we only food loving family— well, kinda.

I sat at the table and started playing on my phone. Suddenly a text appears.

'Hey bubbas!:)'

Of course I knew who it was from that point.

'What do you want Jordan. Shouldn't you be texting your boyfriend.' I started smiling a bit as I texted him that sentence.

'I- well you see- I wanted to text my bestie!'

'Mhm. Are you sure that's the reason?'

'Im sure! I should probably head to bed , I'm getting tired."

'K bye!"

Not gonna lie, Even though I think sex is disgusting, Jordan is a massive sub, and he needs to admit it too.

I go upstairs, praying that I won't wake up in the morning. Next thing you know—

I was sleep.

My sister woke me up, which sucks. I hate waking up. I don't even wanna get ready for school. But unfortunately, I did.

As we got there, many people started gathering around. Normally when they do that, it means Shawn is about to fight someone.

Ugh, I hate Shawn. He has been the main one to pick on me for being bi. He is known to get in a lot of fights, get detention a lot, basically a bunch of bad boy things you can think of. It really pisses me off.

I walk down the sidewalk, trying to avoid being seen by him or anyone else.

"Look everyone, It's the bisexual fag", I hear a deep voice shout as I'm speed walking through. My non existence failed.

My sister runs beside me, knowing the fact someone was probably going to lay a hand on me. We head to class because why not. I don't normally socialize before class starts.

I put my stuff my locker and hear someone walk up to me.

"Well well well, look who we have here".

____________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! This is my first book ever, as I said already. So please bear with me as I come up with these chapters.