9

This is Skylar

Matthews POV

Shawn drive me to the hospital. I didn't stop crying til I got there. When we got there Hayden was outside waiting for us.

"H-How is she?" I asked

She didn't respond. She looked down with a frown.

"HAYDEN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD! TELL ME NOW!"

"Mi amor calm down." Shawn said hugging me from behind. I shoved him off me.

"I will not calm down. She is basically the only family I have!" I shouted.

We went inside and the doctor headed toward Hayden.

"Hey darling. Are any of these her family?" She asked in a disappointing tone.

"I am ma'am. Where is my sister?" I was so close to having a panic attack.

There was silence.

"Skylar is going to be in a coma for 2 months", the doctor said.

My heart shattered into millions of pieces hearing those words. A c-coma? I didn't even notice myself hyperventilating and shaking.

"Mi amor!" I heard Shawn say to me.

I looked at him and he gave me a hug. I would've pushed him away, but I really needed this hug. My little sister overdosed and lost blood because of me. It's all my fault. I should've not yelled at her the day before. I didn't even get to apologize to her.

I walked back to the car and Shawn was right behind me trying to tell me everything was okay. But I knew everything wasn't okay.

As I opened the door I see a old car pulling up with a lady that's mascara was running down her face and hair looks a complete mess. She was calling for her daughter, then I realized who that lady was.

"Mom."