20

Matthew's POV

It's been two weeks since the little incident. Everything seemed to be back for normal, except for my sister still being in the hospital. Oh and I guess you can say me and Shawn are a thing now. And people haven't been really bugging me anymore about my whole "sexuality" thing anymore so I guess that's a change too.

Camden and Jordan have been bugging us about a school project we have, it honestly is just sad that they worry about school work.

"I fucking hate school, imma drop out and become a stripper," And Jordan is back.

"You do get a lot of money for it but that's not something you should rely on. Don't want someone taking advantage of you right?" Hayden suddenly came from no where talking.

"Oh shut up. I have a boyfriend that can protect me."

"Your boyfriend can't come to all your shifts dude."

I mean she wasn't wrong. You can't rely on one person to protect you, unless you talking about Jesus.

"Okay well- Oh fine I'll find something else to do." He said with a pout on his face. Classic Jordan.

"I mean you can always strip for me babe." Camden said with a smirk on his face. Jordan face was as red as a tomato. It was so funny. He couldn't even talk, not like that's a bad thing.

~

The day went by pretty fast. It was almost time to leave to go home, just have two more periods to go. Yay.

I don't see Jordan or Camden in this class right now, wonder what they are doing. Probably fucking. Oh how I wanna bet they are doing it right now. Me and Shawn have semi-done it. We haven't put our dicks in each other, but we have done other things. Let's not get into that though.

Finally, math class is over. I hate math, and I'm pretty sure it hates me. I have a free period now and I thank god for it. I don't .wanna deal with bullshit right now.

I went to the library cause I like reading. I know it sounds dumb but I bet you secretly like reading too.

I grabbed a manga out the library, yes we have mangas, and started reading it. And I put on my ear plugs and play music.

Next thing you know I feel a hand going up my shirt. I quickly grabbed it and moved it off me and realized who it was again.

Classic Shawn.

____________________________________________________________
I'm so sorry this one was set rushed lol. If I made any mistakes I'm sorry I'll fix them later.