15

Hey yall. We havent heard much of Jordan in a while now have we? Lets see what he has been up to.

Jordan's POV

  I hate Mondays. They are absolutely the worst. But at least I get to see my boyfriend and bestfriend today. Its been weeks since I've seen Matt. It's been torture. My boyfriend kept trying to flirt with me. Ew gross, I prefer bullying. And that Shawn dude can finally leave me alone about where Matt has been too. It's a win!

I feel like I was forgetting something today though...

"Hey Jordan did you do your homework today?" I hear Matthew say to me in a distance.

OH MY GOD MY HOMEWORK! I FORGOT TO DO IT.

I still have 15 minutes til class starts. I should be able to do it before the bell rings. I rushed over to Matthew and I saw Shawn over there. Not suprised after what I heard what they did. Hehe.

"Can I see your homework bubs? Pleaseee", I asked Matt. Yes I call him bubs and he's okay with it. "This is the last time I'm saving your ass. Your lucky I did everything while still being absent," He told me. I thank God that I have him as my bestie.

~~

Half of the day is over, I'm so happy. I can take a nice long shower and sleep. Fuck homework.

My boyfriend, Camden, apparently isn't here today. How dare he be sick at times like these, and not tell me so I can skip with him. People are so mean these days.

I head to the cafeteria to secure my spot at our table and be the first in line when they bring out the nuggets. I hope they are Dino shaped cuz bitch if they are not, I will simply pass away. And they better make it up too by serving us some type of desert.

I grab my food, thank god they have Dino nuggets, and head back to my spot. I see Matthew, Shawn, and Hayden there. Hayden looks upset because Skylar isn't here to call me a "fat ass baby", she just mad that I enjoy cafeteria food and she don't.

Matthew also looks upset, this is the first time in weeks I've actually seen him and he's not with Sky. I miss Sky too, and I wish she was here, but we shouldn't be sad because she is not dead.

"Guys, why don't we skip the rest of school today and go to the beach?" I suggested.

"Why should we? Aren't we gonna get in trouble?" Typical Hayden.

"So what? It's just gonna be one absent in the rest of our classes, which is only 3. Plus, You guys seem pretty down, and don't get me wrong I am too, but I don't want us to be so sad all the time".

Shawn and Hayden looked at each other and nodded, then turned there heads to Matt who was looking down at the ground with Shawn's arm wrapped around his shoulder. He looked at them then turned his head toward me.

"Fine, we will go to our houses, change, and meet up at the beach at 1".

We all smiled.

It's beach time bitches!