16

Matthews POV

I finally arrived to my house. I grabbed everything I would need to go to the beach.
It's been a while since I've been on an actual beach. It would kinda be nice to go I guess, especially with my friends.

I got a text from Jordan that I was in charge of music. Oh well, they gonna be mad sorr that they ever asked me to bring music.

I arrived at the beach right when we were supposed to be there. I saw Jordan's boyfriend, but I didn't see Jordan. "Hey Cam, was Jordan with you at your house?"
I asked.

"No he went to go to the store to get snacks, I didn't want to go". That made sense. Jordan takes forever in the store, no matter if he's distracted or not.

Everyone finally arrives and we set up our spot at the beach. I put the music playlist on while we get the food out. "Must you really have to put this song on?" Jordan asks as streets come on. "Yes, I do. We know you enjoy the song so don't deny it in front of you boyfriend." I tell him.

Everyone except me and Hayden already went to the water. I'm not that big of a beach person, so I stayed under the umbrella. "Mi amor"!" I hear Shawn shout to me "Are you coming into the the water or not?" To be honest I'd rather not, but I got up and went over to his direction.

It has been 2 whole fucking hours. Everyone looks so happy and having fun.

How could they be so happy at a time like this? My sister is in the hospital. I could get a call right now saying that she hasn't woken up and they gonna have to pull the plug. The thought of just makes me-

"Matthew Grayson Henderson. I swear to god if I see you crying over there at a fun time like this I'll put you right where you wanna go". I hear someone say.

Jordan Hayden Cam and Shawn were all staring at me. Was I overthinking that hard for them to notice me? I guess since Jordan went all governmental on me. Fucking Dickhead.

For the rest of the beach day we ate our snacks and had some drinks, not alcohol don't worry. More like sparkling water haha. After being told not to be sad, I have been distracting myself. And it worked. Today was a fun day.

Cant wait to go back to the house and rest.

~

So scratch off getting rest. Apparently We all are gonna hang at Jordan's place for the night, and he will keep our asses up all night. Ugh. But I have no choice or I'll end up in a hospital, I don't mind it but I'm not going in swim trunks.

We got to Jordan's after 30 minutes of driving. It would only take us 15 if this bitch would've not have stopped just to get a cake pop. Is it really worth it for 5 dollars? We got inside and got all settled in. I finally got in the nice shower.

I went back downstairs to see Jordan's cousin Enbi was here. Oh god and now I know some I don't wanna do is coming.

"Who's ready to play truth or dare?"

Called it.