11

This is the adorable jordan everyone:)

Matthews Pov

"Mom why are you here?" I asked in anger.

I couldnt believe she was here after all the times she has been absent to us.

"Why are you worried you fag? Its your fault shes dead", She told me,"If you hadn't had spread your basty disease to her this would've never happened".

Those words that came out her words really didn't surprise me. It was my fault she overdosed, but my sexuality has nothing to do with this.

"You know what mom. It's not my fault I'm attracted to boys. Being bisexual isn't bad at all, you just don't support it and think it's a disease. And it's not. And yeah it's my fault Skylar is in there, but what the fuck does my sexuality have to do with someone overdosing?" I snapped.

It didn't take long for my mom to look up at me and take the cigarette that was in her mouth out of her mouth. She must've not known she overdosed, not surprised.

"Young man, you don't talk to your mother that way!"

" Oh so now you want to be my mother, what happened to me not belonging to this family and being a disgrace, Karen?" Yes I know, my mom's name is Karen.

She was really close to hitting me. But I didn't complain. Before she laid a hand on me, Hayden stood in front of me and Shawn pulled me back. That was when the nurses came out and the cops came. I don't know how they got here so quick, Shawn or Hayden must've called them.

All I know is, I want Sky to be okay.

Scratch that, I need her to be okay. I would completely lose it if she died on me. And I know the nurses are doing everything they can, but I kinda need them to speed it up. I don't care if that sounds selfish, I don't want the only family member I really have left to die.

____________________________________________________________
This is so sad T~T.  I hope she is okay.