10

Warning: Abuse, Homophobia, Suicidal Thoughts

Matthews Backstory

13...13 was the age my whole world fell apart. That was the year I came out as bi. The first person I told was Skylar. She obviously supported me. Then I told my bestfriend, you already know he supported me. But then I told my mom. I regretted it. She was on drugs and when I told her, she immediately pushed me against the wall and beated me until I was bleeding. I had bruises in my eye, mouth was bleeding, and I almost had my back broken. Not in that way you nasty motherfuckers.

"I will not allow some fag to spread this disease around me and my daughter," she told me. When Skylar heard that, she immediately went to me.

Mom pushed her away and smack her in the face. "You will NOT under no circumstances defend your brother on this UNDERSTAND ME!" Skylar was crying. She had no idea what to do. She wanted to be there for me but I always had shut her out. Soon the school knew and I was getting bullied and called "fag" or "disgrace". Jordan and Skylar always defended me but I fell into a deep hole that made me give up.

It made me want to give up.

I eventually did everything I could to end my life. But Sky and Jordan stopped me. I was lucky to have them.

Mom didn't stop though. She continued beating the fuck out of me and Sky. I got it worse, not being that person though.

I fell in love with this wonderful girl. She seemed really nice, or so I thought. When I asked her out, she rejected me.

"Why would date such a nasty creature like you?" She told me laughing.

I was devastated.

I met a guy in 8th grade and dated for almost 4 months. Then my mom found out. Threatened to kill him if I didn't break up with him. And when I did, he stopped calling me, started bullying me. I just gave up.

Mom ruined everything for me and Sky.