2

Matthews POV
I turn around as I see a guy, probably looks like around 6'2 and black curls, looking like he's about to beat my ass.

"Miss me?"

I finally figured out who he was, it was Shawn. He seemed to have changed a lot. He seemed to have a tattoo now and seemed to have dyed his hair. He looks a lot more hot than before. Not that I'm in love with him, ew that's gross. I just find him more attractive, if that makes sense.

"What do you want Shawn?" I gave a little attitude into it as I let out a growl.

"Damn, someone has an attitude. Better watch yourself shorty."  Shawn starts to chuckle a bit as he but his hand into a fist.

I was a little nervous when he did that. But he is probably going to hit me which won't be a surprise. And that's what he did. Only— he didn't make it to where I would bleed. He punched me in the stomach.

Why would he punch me in the stomach? Is he tired of ruining this face of mine? I mean it's already ugly.
~

The day was almost over and I was waiting for Skylar and Jordan to meet me outside. I swear those two take forever. I bet Jordan is with his boyfriend.

"Waiting for us?" Finally. I hear Skylar from behind me and Jordan was right beside her.

"Bro we have much to talk about right now" I looked at her like she was crazy. "I saw this girl and she came up to me and started flirted with me and I was so scared because for one, you know I have had trouble with my identity. And two, she's one of the hottest and most popular girls in my grade."

"Why can't you just accept the fact your lesbian Sky?" Jordan asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm not lesbian, I might be bi. Or maybe I might be pan. I don't know! But for right now I want to avoid her right now"

Me and Jordan looked at her like she said the most dumbest thing ever, and it was. I don't know much about love or crushes anymore, but I do know that is a horrible idea.

~

We started walking home. Jordan decided to spend the night at our place. I just hope mom isn't going to be home til late if that's the case.

We have known each other since 9th grade, and not once has he seen nor met my mom.

We opened the door, put our bags down and headed straight for the kitchen. We went to make food. Sadly my sister didn't want any.

This is the 3rd fucking time today she said she didn't want anything.

"Skylar. Eat. Now." I growled, hoping she would listen.

She stared at me with teary eyes, making me a bit worried.

"I-I can't"

"And why is that?" I was starting to get really pissed at the point.

"BECAUSE I AM NOT HUNGRY!"

As soon as I said that, that's when I knew. I fucked up.

____________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading the second chapter of this story. I'm sorry for whoever gets this and for those struggling with this this will be triggering in the next chapter. So if you want to skip to the next chapter to avoid that, I wouldn't be mad:)

Bye loves🤍