8

This cutie is Matthew

Warning: this contains smut and suicide/self harm

Author's POV

Matthew is almost to the point where he is moaning. They are fighting dominance again, and obviously Shawn winning again. He pins my hand down and kisses my neck. Matthew starts to whimper and Shawn is marking him with hickeys.

"S-Shawn. P-please", he cries.

But Shawn isn't stopping there. He takes off Matthews pants and puts his knee between his legs.

Matthews POV

I am a moaning mess. Shawn has complete control and I can't help but enjoy it. I don't want to, but for some reason I do.

I cover my face, trying not to moan, as he presses his knee more and more. I try to move his knee from my spot, but he just keeps pushing my hands down.

"Do I need to show you how deep I can really go", he whispers in my ear giving a little smirk.  I had it. I'm this close to pre-cumming, and he wasn't even touched me. I knew I was sensitive but damn.

He removed his knee and started kissing me again. I gasped for air and that's when he put his tongue in my mouth.

"Look at how much of a slut you are for me, baby boy". He was right, I wanted him to touch me. I never knew I'd actually want that from him but I do.

Fuck. He makes me feel something inside that I don't want.

Our little ,whatever this was, was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was my sister Skylar.

"Hello?"

"U-um, Is t-this M-Matthew?" A fimiliar voice was on her phone. It was Hayden, her bestfriend.

"Yeah? What is it Hayden?"

"O-oh I didn't k-know you knew my-"

"Just tell me why you have sky's phone and what you need" I commanded in a concerned tone.

"U-um S-Skylar-", I lifted one of my eyebrows out "I-I saw her go t-to the bathroom a-and bring a b-blade and pills in their and-"

My eyes lit up. I didn't even need to hear the rest before I was in tears. I put my pants on and ran out the room.

"Hey mi amor! Where are you going?"

"S-Skylar committed suicide".

____________________________________________________________
Lord the pain making this chapter. Do y'all thinks she's gonna make it out okay?