7

That person right there...is Shawn.(Just picture him with black hair dhdhdhbd)

Matthew's POV

I arrived at his house thinking about why he wanted me there. I got out my car and went up to his door and rang the doorbell. It wasn't a bad looking home not gonna lie. He opened the door and a smile came on his face.

"Mattiiiii!" He said to me in a exciting voice. I was low key pissed at the nickname he gave me. But hey he invited me over so it would be rude to talk shit about it. I went inside and was actually wowed at how great it looks inside. His house isn't that bad for him to be a jerk.

"Let's go up to my room baby boy", he said to me grabbing my arm. I still don't like him calling me that.

We headed upstairs and went into his room. His bed seems to not be made. Ugh people need to make their beds. Lazies. I sat down on his messy bed and waited for him to talk to me. He closed the door and stared at me.

"So...why did you want me here?" I asked.

"Well my parents are away for a couple of weeks and my brother is at his friends house so I wanted someone over".

"But you have a whole bunch of girls and guys to talk to a hang with but you decide to hang with me?" As I asked that he looked at me and grinned.

"Because I want to spend time with baby boy", he told me.

But I'm not his. He doesn't even like me like that, he just likes to play around.

"No! Stop calling me that. You don't even like me like that. You either are playing me or just being really weird because if you actually liked me you wouldn't hit me like I'm nobody, talk shit about me behind my back, and call me names like fag! That's not something a person would to someone they li-" Next thing you know, my face was grabbed and being shoved into his lips.

He's kissing me...again.? And he actually seems to enjoy it.. but I don't, I shouldn't. He's done so many bad things, why would he do this now.

"I don't care how bad I treated you Mi amor, I have always loved you." L-love me? I said like not love. This is crazy-

He pushed me down on the bed and put his hand around my neck.

"Your mine. Got it?" He said in a dominant voice.

Here we go again...

____________________________________________________________
I don't mean to brag but I'm starting to get better at this hehe UvU