17

the girl on top is Envy

Matthews POV
God this game has been going on for 1 hour already. It's Cam's turn and he has to wear a maids dress. I have no idea how the hell Jordan has that in his fucking closet but I don't know.

He comes out wearing it and I have to say, he actually rocks it. I mean I was laughing with everyone else but other than that he looks good. It was time for Jordan's turn. "Truth or dare Jojo" Enbie over calling Jordan jojo. "Stop calling me that Envina"
"Dont call me that dipshit." "Ooo I'm telling auntie you swore at me."

Oop. Well she went quiet. "Just truth or dare"  "Dare" "Call your boyfriend daddy."

When I tell you I wheezed seeing Jordan's face turn into a tomato. And Cam is just giving a smirk on his face like he's a proud papa.

"First off. That's pretty kinky to come out of a 13 year old."

"For the record  I'm almost 14"

"I'm not saying it."

"It's a dare hun." "I hate you." "Love you too Jojo"

This is actually pretty fun to watch. I can just sit back and watch Jordan try to say it. Told y'all he's a major bottom.

"D-Daddy" He whispers. "What was that Baby?" Spicy. "IM NOT SAYING IT AGAIN YOU SHITHEAD! TRUTH OR DARE MATTHEW!"

"First off don't yell at me for being a bottom. And second Truth."

"How do you feel for Shawn."

Fuck.

I'm gonna go kill myself now. And I might mean it this time.

"Uh He's fun to hang around I guess."

"Lies. That's not all and we all know it."

I turned to see Shawn staring at me. He had a curious but smirky look on his face. I still yet don't know how to feel. I mean we've kissed and he touched my-

Yeah I'm gonna go die now.

"I'm going to to the bathroom" Great fucking excuse out of the convo. I head downstairs to the bathroom to wash my face to plan my way out of this.

"Having trouble figuring out your feelings?"  I hear someone by to door say. "How the fuck did you open the door without me hearing Shawn. And what do you want."

He looks at me with a smirk on his face and leans on the door "I simply can't have a conversation with you?" "No you can't. Go Away." "Ouch that hurt" the smirk turned to a small grin as he walks toward me.

His arm on the wall trapping me near the sink and looks at me. I hate eye contact but I guess Shawn knows that because he grabs my face to make me stare at him. "How do you feel about me really Matt?" 

I refuse to answer this. I'm not telling him. I simply push him away and head to the door. But as soon as I reach the door, he grabs my hand and pulls me to the wall and pins me. "Tell me."

"Leave me alone Shawn. Stop fucking doing this" I say as an push him away again. "I don't understand you. Your a whole asshole toward me one day then the next your now just fangirling over me." I'm starting to see his face expression change, but I continue. "Don't give me the expression that you have changed cuz we both know that's bullshit".

"I-It's not mi amo-"

"Shut up. God please shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear. I don't want to see your face."

I ran home. Hoping he wouldn't chase after me.