29

Hey guys. Its been a minute since I last did a chapter. I will try to update more stories ok the weekend when Im not busy. Also I would appreciate if you recommended my book to ppl. That'd be great. ALSO. A new book will be coming soon!

Anyways ok the the book:)

Matthews POV:

Its been almost a week since the...incident. We still haven't found out if she has been charged or not, or if she even has been arrested.

Meanwhile ever since then, I have just been not eating ever since that day i was binge eating. And Shawn and everyone else is starting to notice my pattern and encourages me to eat.

Of course I have been saying no.

But they arent giving up on me. They always check up on me every 15 minutes.

Shawn hasn't been going to school because of me. He's been by my side since the incident. Its kinda sweet not gonna lie. But he needs to go to school and not worry about me. Im a tough guy...

Its been pretty boring at the house though. I honestly want to go out, but don't at the same time. It's a on and off feeling inside me. And I don't know how to deal with it.

I'm scared I will see her face again in public, even though we reported it to the police. Im scared that she might have people going after me.

Kidnap me maybe.

Im scared that I might die..

I mean I don't mind death right now but I dont want to die this way.

"Mi amor are you alright?"

I didn't realize I was zoned out, or that Shawn was even there.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just thinking"

I was being honest, I really was. It might have not been the best thinking, but I was thinking.

"Are you hungry?"

I nod. More food wouldn't hurt right. I think I'm gonna get fat through this...

Why out of all things did I decide to binge eat to help me cope?

Shawn comes back to me with some noodles and we both eat together. "Do you wanna watch tv?"
I nod again and he puts on Stranger Things, one of my favorite shows. We started eating and snuggled up next to each other.

I needed this moment. Im so glad I have him in my life.

_________________________________
SORRY THIS WAS SHORT. I sorta rushed it because I ran out of ideas for this chapter. AGAIN sorry it took so long. Ive been feeling super drained from school and needed a break. Ill try to do as many chapters as I can throughout periods of time. Love yall and thanks for cooperating<3