22

Matthew's POV

Is it normal to be so addicted to person touching you?

No? Mk.

I have been thinking that since the— library thing.

I really wish we could've taken it further though-

NDJDJJDJDJD I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT. BRAIN LEAVE ME ALONE.

To be honest, Shawn has been making me feel a lot better. And the most exciting thing is, my sister finally woke up.

Oh my god I fucking missed her. And Hayden is pretty psyched to see her again. She won't be out the hospital just yet, but we can visit her now. I was so scared they would pull the plug on her if they couldn't find anything done sooner. But she's okay now, that is what matters.

Also the court said my mom will be in jail til me and my sister are out of college. Thank god for that too.

Oh and I almost forgot. My birthday is tomorrow. I hope everyone forgets though. Sky can't force me to celebrate it so ha. I'm gonna turn 17 and no one is gonna know.

Oh wait- Jordan. Fuck.

I will just Cam to take care of him. Perfect.

After I make my whole anti birthday plan, I go downstairs and make ramen noodles. As I am going down I hear noises downstairs.

I grab a bat and get ready to whack someone. I sneak down stairs and as soon as I hit the last step I hit the person on the side. That's when I realized it was Shawn.

What the hell is he doing in my house.

"Oww" He said as he rubs his side

"How the fuck did you get in"

"Why didn't you tell me your birthday was tomorrow?"

Fuck. Stupid Jordan.

"Because it's not my birthday" Great lie Matthew, just great

He steps toward me with a concerned look "Don't lie to me baby boy, Jordan told me"

"You know he likes to play around"

Shawn walks to me and lays his head on my shoulder cause his side is still in pain.

"Your sister doesn't"

"U-Uh"

"Why don't you like to celebrate it, you can tell me. Or not?"

I stare at him with a frown. He looked up and saw my frown and gave me a hug. I wanted to cry so badly. But I'm a man, as my mom would say, and men don't cry or else we're weak.

"Mi amor?" He said as he noticed I was quiet

"It's because of my mom."

Shawn stood up and looked at me in the eyes and say that I wanted to cry. He put his and through my hair, giving me a signal that I could cry if I wanted to. But I will not cry, I will be strong.

"If you want to celebrate it I really don't care, that doesn't mean I like my birthday."

Shawn gave a smile. "I promise I will make you change your mind."

He ran out the door while I roll my eyes.

Tomorrow is going to be somehow interesting