26

Matthews POV

I swear last night was so amazing.

Not just because of the sex, dirty motherfuckers, but because its the most fun I've ever had.

Today has been pretty smoothly too, even though I just woke up. I woke up to roses on the table with chocolate. Yum!

I got dressed and went downstairs to see everyone wearing some nice clothes.

Wish they wouldve told me to pack some lol.

Apparently they are taking me to a fancy restaurant for breakfast and my rich ass boyfriend got us reservations and paying for it all.

Seriously is there anything he cant do or have?

~

We got to the place and started to eat our food. It seemed very pretty here. Big chandeliers, Nice waiters, amazing food. Just awesome dude. I dont think anything can stop this weekend to be so great!

Although this one girl keeps staring at me. I really dont like it. Its like she wanting to do the dirty or something.

"H-Hey Shawn?"

Shawn and the rest of the group stopped talking among themselves to look at me.

"Yes babe?"

"Im going to use the bathroom"

"Okay babe don't be too long"

I got up to go to the bathroom. Hoping that would be an escape from that girl to stop staring at me.

~

I waited in the bathroom for a good few minutes, I think thats a good wait time for someone to stop being creepy right?

I got out to the bathroom to see that the girl was standing right by the mens bathroom.

Fuck. I need to come up with a plan.

"Mam? Are you aware this is the mens bathroom?"

She looks at me and gives me a big smirk on her face. "Yes im aware. I was just waiting for a special someone", she said to me as she runs her hand up my chest

Fuck. My plan is not working.

"Um- I have a boyfriend."

She raises an eyebrow "Oh? Well your too good for him. You need someone better."

"U-Um I think your mistaken. Are you drunk or something?"

"No. I happen to be very sober, But im drunk for your love", Her hand starts to run more up my chest and i feel her touching my nipple.

Oh god....I need help. Someone help me.