13

Warning: this will contain a little bit of smut

Shawns POV

Its been weeks since I have seen mi amor. He hasn't been going to school. Jordan would check on him and apparently he has never left his room. I wanted to do something about it.

I wanted to make him feel happy again.

Hayden, which i believe is Sky's bestfriend, was walking back home. Isnt her house passing Matt's street? I thought. I caught up with her to walk with her.

"Do you think Sky will be okay?" She asked me. I couldn't answer that, and she knows I can't.
~

We got to Matthew's street. I wave to Hayden and goes to his house. When I got there, I see that he barely goes outside. There is a bunch of packages and mail outside. My poor baby is so depressed he doesn't even wanna check the mail.

I knock on the door, determined to shoved my lips on to my love's face. He is probably mad I haven't texted him or checked on him. At the same time, I don't think he would want to see me.

After a few minutes of knocking, he finally opens the door. He looks a mess. His eyes look tired, he looks like he hasn't showered of eaten. I had to do something.

The first thing I do when I see his face was pinning him to the wall and kissing him. It felt good.

Matthews POV

He is kissing me again. Shawn, a dude who I don't even know what he thinks of me anymore, is kissing me. It has been weeks since I had it.

I actually missed this.

He suddenly stops kissing me and goes to my neck and starts biting it gently, causing me to moan softly.

"I missed you so much mi amor," he said in a soft voice. I wasn't lying when I said I missed him too.

He suddenly ran his finger up my shirt and started playing with my nipples. I gasped and a moan  get to come out before he put his lips and tongue into mine.

Why am I feeling like this... I'm not supposed to feel this feeling that I lost hope for.

That thought kept running through my head as continued kissing me and playing with my nipples

"Shall I stop for you I'm amor?" He asked pausing the kiss. I didn't want this to stop.

"I want m-more.."  I said without giving a second thought.

He gave me a smirk and laid his head on my neck and gave a cold dominate response.

"As you wish baby boy".

____________________________________________________________
Oh lord this is getting heated real quick, but I have to give y'all something juicy and fruity so it wouldn't be so depressing lol. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter💗