3

TRIGGER WARNING: Eating disorder
Matthews POV:

"What do you mean your not hungry? You haven't eaten all day." At this point I was on the urge to shove the food in her mouth.

"I just don't want anything today, okay?" She looked at me like she was hiding something from me. Which is impossible because she always tells me everything.

"Matthew maybe you should let her be.." Jordan was saying holding my shoulder. He looked as worried as I did. "Maybe she doesn't want to eat".

"She hasn't eaten all day. She could get sick!" I was saying as Sky starts to look down. It is pissing me off that she won't eat and that she isn't saying anything about it.

"Actually...you have been busy the last few weeks to notice that I-" Sky was still looking down talking and she starts to have tears. I was so pissed that I didn't want to speak until she got the words out. "I haven't eaten but only like one meal a day which is dinner time. Mom doesn't even notice, but then again s-she is always on drugs a-and alcohol. A-and I went to the doctors that one time when I passed out and t-they-"

I didn't even want to hear it. I already knew what the fuck she was about to say and if she says what I'm pretty sure she's about to say, I wouldn't be able to hold the tears.

"Stop." I said in a nervous voice. "I don't wanna hear it. I know what your about to say and I'm so sorry I haven't noticed." That time I had a tear in my eyes.

I couldn't take this. Did she really starve herself through the times Ive been busy. I mean therapy and summer school and shit kept me busy but...I didn't know she-

I ran out the door needing air. It was probably dumb of me but hey, I don't want Sky to see her brother cry. So I ran to my favorite quiet places, the park. I sat on the bench and put music in my ear. Everyone likes music to cope with themselves,right?

As I was listening to BTS, I felt a touch that felt unfamiliar. The hand went around my waist and then attempted to go up my shirt, but I grabbed the hand just in time to see who it was behind me.

Shawn.
____________________________________________________________
Sorry this one was shorter than the rest. I lowkey just wanted to rush through this one cuz my hands were already hurting😭. Anyways- how u like the story so far? DONT worry it will get better😏