27

Trigger warning: Rape

Matthews POV:

It was starting to get super blurry, probably because theres tears in my eyes. Im currently on the ground in the mens bathroom with a girl on top of me sucking the fuck out my nipples.

She wont leave me alone. I want to go back to my boyfriend and my sister and my friends...

I dont want this to happen- what are they gonna think if they come looking for me-

"You seem really sensitive Mattie~"

H-How she knew my name?

It felt sickening to my stomach. It was the last thing she said to me before she started to jerk me off and suck my dick.

Where is everyone...Why hasn't no one came to save me yet.

~

Shawns POV:

I haven't seen Matthew in a good bit. Now that I think about it he seemed really uncomfortable.

I think he might need help.

"Guys imma check on Matt okay" I start to get up and leave to the bathroom.

As I go to the door handle I try to open it.

Its locked?

I knock on the door to see if he responds

"Matthew you in there?"

Nothing... wait- I hear a girl- Why is a girl in the mens bathroom?

"Mattie?"

I cant handle this.

I find the nearest butter knife and attempt to unlock the door. I dont know why its locked considering theres multiple stalls and theres no out of order sign.

I finally get it to unlock. I open and-

"M-Mi amor?"

~

Matthews POV:

"M-Mi amor?"

Shawn?I look up and see that he's right there.

Oh god he probably thinks im cheating on him. This is not how I want this to end...

The girl looks up to see that hes there too. And boy...I was wrong about him thinking about me cheating. He beat her ass and it started getting tensed there.

My hero has come to the rescue..