21

Warning: Sexual Content (aka smut hehe)

Third person POV:

"What do you want now,Shawn?" Matthew asked as he doesn't stop eyeing his manga. "Is that how you treat your boyfriend, mi amor?" Shawn asked Matthew with a smirk on his face

Matthew was getting annoyed because he was reading his manga and was getting interrupted. "As you can see, I'm reading. And you can also tell that I don't like being disturbed". I told him with a attitude.

Shawn loves annoying him. Even when they weren't dating he would always annoy him while in the library.

Matt felt Shawn's hand gently continue going up my stomach until he got to my nipples. That's when he started playing with them.

"Can you s-stop!" He said in an attempt of attitude but instead I was stuttering. Curse you nipples that have to be so sensitive.

Shawn started squeezing them and caused Matt to let out a quiet moan. Oh god my whole body started heating up. He laid his head on Matthew's shoulder and started kissing and nibbling on my neck. At this point, Matthew was starting to give up on his manga because he couldn't focus. That gave Shawn the opportunity to pull Matthew away from his chair and into the library closet. He quickly locks the door and roughly kisses Matt.

Matthew couldn't take the heat he was feeling all over his body. His face was getting red and he was trying so hard not to make a noise.

Matthew's POV

I am a fucking mess.

Shawn put his knee between my legs and it's right on my crotch. Oh my god Im gonna explode. He's just trying to make a noise come out of me. That's why im not gonna let it happen.

~

I fucking lied.

He's currently kissing my neck while thrusting me. Im a complete moaning mess. And on top of that I'm trapped between him and the wall, so I can't move anywhere. I'm under his control.

I can't bare the heat running through my body.

I want the heat to go away.

I think Shawn heard my cry for help when he stopped thrusting me and put his finger inside me. "O— Oh god" I said quietly. It felt so good. I think he heard me cuz he started thrusting in me again. I think I am losing it.

"Are you enjoying this baby boy?" He asked whispering into my ear. I think some sort of liquid came out of me after hearing that. I don't like it.

"We're wet already?" He said chuckling. Yep I'm embarrassed. Not only embarrassed about the wetness in my pants but because were actually doing this. I mean we did do this once but this ones more intense.

I was caught up in my thoughts to have noticed that Shawn was added another finger in my hole. Oh my god I wanted to scream. "S-Shawn- Ahhh"   I said as he was going in.

"S-Shawn ahh" He said mocking me. He finally took his fingers out of me once I got even wetter.

Damn it this dude is gonna make a fool out of me.

____________________________________________________________
Hdhdhdhdh Matthew is so lucky. If only I could have my wattpad moment with the love of my life🥲