14

Prepare your eyes eyes there a bunch of smut in this hehe. And this chapter a little bit longer.

Matthews POV

Shawn started to remove to his hands from my shirt down to my pants. I could feel him rubbing his hand on my boxers teasing me. I let out a soft moan and Shawn went back to kissing me again.

He wouldnt actually touch me and it started to get ne upset. I wanted more so give me more. My dick was so hard It actually started to burn. Im pretty sure Shawn knew that it was getting hard too.

"S-Shawn-" I said in a hesitant voice.

Shawn looked at me, admiring that I seemed to enjoy this. "Yes, my love?"

"Why? Why are y-you just now wanting to do this to me?" He pauses what he was doing and looks at me. "I-I mean your very popular when it comes to school and sports a-and g-girls. B-But I am an openly bisexual guy that's been bullied by people, including you."

I paused to take a small breath. "I-Its weird that all of a sudden you kiss and have sexual interactions with a guy you have basically picked on since coming out at 13."
Shawn looked at me in a look at that I couldn't describe. I didn't know if he was sad or really fucking horny.

"Well how do you feel about me?" He said to me with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened. "I mean your worried that I'm just playing you but you can't even tell me how you feel to even reject or accept you."

I didn't know what to do or say.

"It's k-kinda hard to explain".

He gave me a smirk and leaned his head down to my lower neck which made me shiver. "Well why don't you demonstrate then".

I looked down at him with my eyes widened. How was I supposed to know how I feel? I mean i get sad when I dont feel his touch or hear his voice when im home. But when he does it brought joy to my stomach. We have known each other for years and hes been hella rude.

But why do I not care that he has? Why do I have the sudden urge to kiss him.

Is this what love feels like?

"I- I-" I couldn't get my words out. So instead my impulsive ways brought me to lift his face off my neck and kiss him. God for some reason I missed them.

After some time it got more heated. Instead of putting his hand on my underwear, he actually touched my dick. When he saw how red I turned, he started pumping me.

After that I turned into a moaning mess. It felt so good. I didn't think I needed this so bad. I'm not innocent but I've never did any sexual things to anyone or myself, if that makes sense.

My mind felt like it was in a bunch of clouds. I've never felt like this with any guy or girl I've met. Even my exes I had in middle school wasn't as strong as this.

Shawn started pumping faster once he saw that I found this amusing. And I did, I couldn't deny it. I don't care what he did to me was horrible. He made me stop worrying about Sky, he made me feel I had nothing to worry about at this very moment. It was almost like this was his intention all along. To be mean to me all this time then be there to make me happy when needed. I don't know how it would make sense but for someone reason it's helping.

"A-Ahh. S-Shawn!"

"What is it baby boy?" He started to slowly kiss my neck.

"I-I'm gonna cum"

I was shocked that he wasn't gonna torture me and not let me cum. It was all over his hands and my pants. He looked at me and stared at my eyes, which was watering.

"You okay mi amor?"

I nodded.

I have never felt so alive.