5

Warning: this contains a lil smut:)
Matthews POV

He just kissed me...

Shawn, a good looking dude that seems really homophobic, is kissing me, a bisexual kid who doesn't really believe love.  This is insane. My mind feels like it's in clouds. I want to push him back but god...he is a good kisser.

But it started to get a little more..heated.

Shawn started to put his hands under my shirt and grab my nipples. That caused me to moan, which gave him a chance to put his tongue in my mouth. This got sloppy real quick.

I tried to push him away, because obviously I don't have feelings for him...do I? I mean he's a complete asshole. And on top of that, he's straight. Plus, we're in a fucking park for gods sake.

Shawn noticed me trying to escape. But he instantly pushes me down to the bench. We were fighting for dominance at this point. But he was winning. He was winning by a long shot. He managed to slip his hand in my pants and started jerking it. I never moaned so loud. He let go and started kissing my neck.

"S-Shawn, We're at a park". I was starting to whimper. I don't know what he was doing to me but this doesn't seem hetero to me.

'So what? Do you have any idea how long I wanted to do this" I was too weak in my stomach to respond. Instead I pushed him away and as he was trying to follow me, I kicked him in the balls and scurried home.

I had no idea what to do.

I was hyperventilating all the way up to my room and my hands were shaking. I had no idea how I felt about the whole kissing scene that just happened. I don't understand what the fuck he is doing to me...

_______________________________________
This one was a little short but that's okay. Hope u enjoy this chapter.