23

Matthews POV:

Well people, its my birthday. Yay. The one holiday I don't like the most. It's here. I'm disgusted.Your wondering why I hate my birthday so much, that's a sensitive topic to come up with so just blame my mom.

I get up from my bed and put on a white shirt and black pants with a checkered shirt that could be worn as a jacket.

I go downstairs just to hear a knock on the door. I open it to see that Shawn is here. Damn in 8 in the morning.

"Happy birthday Baby Boy!" I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he was hugging me for a good few seconds. It felt nice, I hardly get these a lot so I hugged him back. "Thanks Shawn" I tell him and he pulls away.

He gets himself fully inside the house and it took me a second to notice he had a Chik Fil A bag in his hand. "I bought you breakfast," he told me with a smile. 

I took the bag and took out the chicken minis and has brown and started eating. Man I love me some chicken minis, the bread that is used for the sandwich is so good ugh.

After I ate, Shawn grabbed my hand and took me outside. I didn't even have my shoes on, but I guess it didn't matter since he wanted to show me something outside. When I adjusted, I saw Jordan, Cam, Hayden and—

"Skylar?" I ran to her and gave her a big and long hug. I was so happy she was moving but I didn't think they let her out early.

"The doctors said she seemed healthy and good to go early" Shawn said smiling at my reaction. I missed her so much I didn't know what to think. I don't have to be alone at home anymore.

"There are more surprises where that came from" Skylar told me as we pull away.

I feel a little happy. After 10 years I feel a bit of emotion on my birthday. It feels so good to feel like this again, kinda weird also.

~

We arrive at this cool beach house that was like 45 minutes away from where I lived. I don't know how Shawn could afford this, it's massive. And there's a private beach.

This seems like this is gonna be a lot more fun than I thought it was gonna be.

And it did. There's a fucking arcade in here. I feel like I'm in heaven.

"We're gonna be here for 3 days so have as much fun as you can" Shawn said with a smile on his face.

I cannot wait.
___________________________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is what Matthew wore for his birthday btw. Hope you all enjoy reading my book

I Don't Believe "Love" BXB storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें