28

Mathews POV:

That was it... that was the last time I saw her.

I can't even look at myself the same way..

Tomorrow is the last day til we leave to go home and honestly I wanna go home now. Shawn and Sky haven't left my side since the traumatic experience. 

Wanna know what happened to the girl?

Long story short Shawn threw her off me and yelled for sky to get in the bathroom. Thats when Sky went crazy and beated her til she was bleeding, her whole face was fucked up. Hayden had a hard time trying to pull her back cuz she was scared to kill her and the police came and arrested the girl. Now I got to go the police station today and tell them my story.

This will be a good long two hours.

~

Its been about an hour or two since we been in the station and we finally got dismissed. I think it went well....

It didnt. I had a whole panic attack and had trouble speaking the whole time talking about it. Shawn had to go in to comfort me.

When we got to the beach house I saw Camden and Jordan run up to me with a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream, my favorite, and some sunflower seeds and gave them to me. I smiled softly and just sat on the couch binge eating.

I finished the food within 20 mins and went to grab more food.

After about an hour I had a buttload of trash and dishes on the table, along with the rest of my cake.

Jordan came downstairs and saw me with all the dishes by me.

"Did you eat all of that?"

"No Jordan I just happen to be next to a bunch of trash by accident"

Jordan frowned and came up to me "You know its not healthy to be eating a bunch, especially when your sad, its basically self harm".

"I'll be fine. Can you get me like a soda out the fridge im thirsty"

"No im giving you water" He said as he got up to get a drink.

I rolled my eyes and just okayed him as he gave me some water. I quickly got done drinking it and gave him the bottle to throw away. He also threw away all the trash and put the dishes up for me too.

He finally left to go upstairs and I slowly dosed off to sleep.

Third POV

A little bit after Matthew went to sleep, Shawn came downstairs and saw him sleeping.

Shawn frown on his face went to a smile seeing how peaceful his baby looked.

Shawn sat next to Matt on the couch and laid down next to him and wrapped his arm around him and fell asleep with him.