4

Shawn's POV

I was walking down the street that I guess that Matthew dude was. I saw him run out the house wearing some cute ass jeans. Now I wonder why would he run in those?

I chased him down but I guess he didn't see nor hear me. I kept calling his name til he sat down on the bench. I saw tears run down his face and I'm guessing based on him putting those AirPods in, I'm assuming he's listening to that kpop band or whatever.

I finally caught up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I decided to tease him a bit and put it around his waist. I was shocked to see that he didn't do anything right away. So I decided to put my hand up his shirt. That's when he started to react.

"What the hell dude!" He stared at me dead in the eyes looking scared and mad at the same time. He honestly looked super cute making that face.

"Sorry not sorry dude. I was trying to talk to you while you were running but it seemed like you didn't hear me."

"I did hear you. I was just ignoring you, because clearly I don't like u." He said in a stern tone. I know he did not just ignore me.

"How dare you ignore someone so handsome. No one resist me."

"Please. As bad as it is at school for me a bunch of kids don't like you as much as they don't like me." It's true. Not a lot of people liked him for being bisexual, I think that's what he said he was.

"That is a lie. Everyone likes me, and I bet deep down in that stone cold heart you got I think you like me too." I said with a confidential smile. "Maybe even more than like."

I saw his eyes widen and his face starts to get a bit red. I gave a little smirk and let out a chuckle. I knew it, I knew that would get him to show that he has some type of feeling for me.

"N-no t-thats not true. I don't like you a-at all. Your a dumbass who barely is holding on to your grades and you think your a complete badass dude who likes to pick on people, including me." Not gonna lie, that hurt a little. But it was true so I let it slide. But it's nice to know he pays attention to me. "On top of that, you act like it's the end of the world when you don't do a basketball game. Basketball isn't all that great."

Basketball is fun but I let him continue talking.

"You also are very bad at attending class. And class is very import—"

I didn't let him finish as I grabbed his face with my hand a shoved my lips on his.

____________________________________________________________
AHHHH FINALLY! They kissed. I think- I don't know. Will Matthew allow the kiss. Find out soon hehe.