6

Shawns POV

He ran away...

I mean I'm not surprised but what the fuck. I wasn't finished with him. I just wanted to kiss him give him hickeys and— I should maybe stop right there.

I went home to see that my little brother Hayden was on the couch waiting for me. He always waits for me to get home so we can play video games.

"Hallo Bruder" He said to me in German. Our family is part German from my dads side. We are also part Hispanic. But Hayden doesn't really know his Spanish more than he knows German.

"Guten Abend Bubba" I told him.

We sat down and played GTA, because that's like his favorite game. We talked about our day and how schools been going this week. He was happy to talk to me about his crush because he always hears me talk about how perfect Matthew is for me. He also told me about  mom was going away for two weeks. I can use that advantage to spend time with my baby boy.

~
Matthews POV

It was the next day. Saturday, great. I mean I guess I don't have to see that son of a bitch Shawn. My head is still fucked up from yesterday. I don't know what to do. Why would i straight dude enjoy kissing me so much..and on top of that, he calls me "fag" and pushes me around.

I went downstairs to get food. I see that my sister wasn't here right now, probably at her best friends house. Guess that means I'm alone.

I sat down eating a pop tart and I suddenly get an unexpected text.

Shawn:Hey mi amor~

Me: What do you want Shawn?

Shawn:Can you come over~

Shawn wants me to come over? I feel like this is a trap.

Me: No.

Shawn: awww why not baby boy?

Me: Don't call me that you jackass!

Shawn: I would watch those words baby boy~

I hate him... absolutely hate him.

Me: Fine. I'll be over in 15 mins. Send me the address...

And he did just that. Guess I'm going to Shawns today.

____________________________________________________________

Ooooo looks like Shawn is inviting Matthew over. This is going to be interesting:)