Charmaine's Revenge

Nope. Charmaine Hatton wasn't just going to disappear. Charmaine was watching the activities of the family with the help of her lovers. She found out Virginia was back in hospital, this time to have her brat of a baby. Now was the time to make her plans to take out Virginia and the baby. She wanted her gone for good.
"What did you find out, Hyton?"
"Ms Costello is on bedrest at St Thomas. Security has been increased in maternity. She's surrounded by family, though I saw her parents leave about five minutes before I did."
"Do you know the protocol to get past security?"
"Staff and approved family only as far as I can tell."
"Well, I'm family."
"You'd be arrested on the spot, Charm."
"It's called a disguise you fucking idiot."
"Why don't you dress up as a nurse," muttered Matt from behind her.
"Not a bad idea," she smirked, turning to him. She straddled his knee, rocking against his shaft until he moaned. Opening his jeans, she held his hot cock in her hand, stroking it until she was satisfied with the size. Standing up, she smiled, looking down into his eyes. "A bonus for a great idea." She slammed down his shaft with a cry of pleasure. "So fucking big, Matt."
"What about me?" huffed Hyton.
"You can go and keep watch at the hospital until you can find a way to get me inside."
"Yes, Ma'am," he scowled as Charmaine started to fuck his twin who smirked at him over her shoulder.
"Fuck me hard, Matt."
"With pleasure, Charm."
Hyton left as his brother stood up, pulling Charmaine's legs around his waist. She gasped as his dick went deeper. Matt walked to the nearest wall, letting her balance and stroked deep, thrusting hard and fast, then slow.
"Matt," she moaned, biting down on his shoulder.
"More, babe?"
"Yes." She hissed.
Matt changed the angle of her body, penetrating her to the core. His hips moving like pistons, as she urged him to go faster.
"You feel amazing, Charm," he moaned. "Are you ready to cum?"
"No. I need more," she gasped as he took her into his arms striding to the bed and tossing her on it. "What the fuck..." He rolled her to her knees, lifting her skirt, showing her naked, pert orbs and plunged back inside, making her scream. His hands moved to her breasts, tearing off her top and bra. He tugged her nipples, stretching them while he continued fucking her.
"You feel so damn good, Charm."
"Take my ass. I want you to cum in my ass."
"Damn," he started to orgasm, releasing some in her core. Holding his root, he withdrew wiping fluids over her butthole and carefully thurst deep, opening her out. She screamed. Reaching for the drawer, Matt took out a large dildo shoving it in her sheath, making her gasp at the tightness.
"Hard, Matt. Do me hard," she screamed.
Matt began to screw her ass hard and deep, feeling his ball about to explode he released his root, leaning over Charmaine's body with a roar and a shudder as his dick emptied inside.
"Bloody hell," he muttered, rolling off her back to her side. "That was amazing."
"All you need to do now is make me a fake id, get me a nurses uniform which matches St Thomas along with a pass to get in."
"It'll be my pleasure, Charm," he grinned, quickly pulling his pants on and getting off the bed.

Though not a master forger. Matt was good at what he did. The uniform was the easy part. The id and pass...not so much.
"Charm. What do you want to do about a disguise? You'll need different colour hair and contacts. I would suggest glasses and try and make your boobs look smaller and hips curvier."
"What you got on hand?"
"Any colour for hair and eyes and we do have padding as well."
"I'll go ice blue for my eyes and black hair."
"Okay. You get sorted. There are wigs if you wish or you can colour your hair instead. Then I'll need a photo for your id along with you in uniform. I have to go out to get the uniform though. Will you be all right...?"
"What the fuck do you think?"
"Yes, of course," he grinned at the memory of her last killing spree. "It was amazing watching you in action last time," he kissed her cheek, taking the car into the city where he knew he could find a uniform for Charm.

Virginia lay asleep in bed. It was getting late. After three days she was bored, even though she had work to do on her computer and managed to have input for her wedding day.
Her parents had left half an hour ago. The nursing staff shift change was due, everything was calm. Closing her eyes, she relaxed, letting sleep take her. She didn't hear the door open or hear the footsteps close in on her bed. She twitched at the prick of a needle flicking her eyes open to find a nurse smiling at her.
"W-what was that?" she frowned.
"Last vitamin jab."
"I don't have..." her eyes flickered closed the drugs claiming her.
"Now I have you, bitch," the nurse muttered as she left the room. The security guard smiled as she moved down the hall to the nurse station. Watching the screens for each room, she smiled, knowing it wouldn't be too long before it flatlined.