Sleeping with Julian

Julian stepped into the elevator, bringing Virginia to his side. She rested her head on his shoulder looking up at him. He groaned at the desire he saw in her eyes as he pressed the button for his floor, lifting her chin he placed a chaste kiss on her lips.
"No elevator sex?" she pouted.
"Not for your first time. You deserve to be treated like a Princess with luxury surroundings." he murmured against her pouting lips.
"Damn."
"Another time," he tugged her head back kissing her deeply, she moaned as their tongues swirled and fought until he pulled back at the ping of the doors. "Come into my web little fly," he laughed as they stepped out into the foyer.
"I'd be delighted, Mr Spider."
Walking across the foyer they didn't see the unconscious man on the floor until they nearly stood on him.
"What the hell." They knelt down, Julian checked his pulse, his eyes widening when he finally recognised a well beaten Christopher. "Shit, Chris," he looked up at Virginia with worried eyes.
"I can call the paramedics." she took out her phone.
"No. I think he's ok. We need to get him inside the penthouse."
"He's too..." she trailed off as Julian picked him up. "Keys right pocket, open the front door. The door swung open, he entered, walking quickly down to the lounge. Seeing the mess he cursed. "I'm going to kill the bitch," he placed Chris down on one of the slashed couches and then stopped Virginia from going further. "Call the police. I need to check the rest of the place."
"What...Who?"
"Charmaine. Only one with a key. She obviously tracked Chris down and had him beaten up and dumped while she trashed this place."
"Wow. I knew she was clingy but this...wow."
Virginia placed an emergency call asking for police and some paramedics. Giving them the address she closed the phone sitting beside Chris, brushing his hair away from his badly bruised face.
Julian's face was full of thunder when he returned from viewing the rest of his penthouse a knock at the door stopped him from roaring out his anger. Answering the door he found two detectives and paramedics.
"There's blood on the carpet," said the first detective. "You want to explain?"
"Inside. Let the paramedics through. I didn't notice any blood," he replied. "He's on the couch."
They all entered walking down to the lounge, the detectives winced at the mess while the paramedics attended to Christopher.
"You shouldn't have moved him. He could have internal injuries," snapped one of the medics.
"Apologies. I wasn't thinking."
"What the hell happened?"
"As you can see my friend was attacked and dropped at my door and my apartment was ...ransacked or torn apart. I'll need to replace just about everything."
"You know who did this?"
"The penthouse...probably Charmaine Hatton, she's the only other person to have a key. I've been meaning to change the locks since we broke up."
"A prize bitch there. Why beat up your friend?"
Julian closed his eyes, his face pale. Virginia who was watching the medics looked over. "They're like brothers, detective."
"We need to take him to hospital. I don't like that he is still unconscious."
"Do it. We'll be down after we've finished with the police."
"I'll let reception know."
"What hospital?"
"Guys."
The medics lifted Christopher on to the stretcher and left. Virginia turned to the detectives. "Would you like a coffee."
"No thanks, Ms..."
"Virginia Costello. I'm Julian's girlfriend."
The other detective moved through the rooms, his expression grim. "You've seen your bedroom?"
"Yes. It's the only reason I know who it was. Mind i have camera's in the building which should prove who did what."
"Can you give us access?"
"Sure. Ask him to give you a copy of the last three hours."
"You want the place dusted?"
"No. Even if it wasn't her I'll be changing the locks and putting more security in. 
"Hope your friend's okay. We'd better get going. I'll send you a copy of the report to sign off. I'll also need you both to come in for interviews tomorrow. Now get some rest."
"No rest, we're going to check on Chris."
"They may not let you see him since you're not family."
"We'll see him," said Julian.

They didn't see him. It didn't matter what Julian said, did, or anything else. Until he woke up they would not see him.
"Fine." he snapped. "Call me as soon as he wakes."
Grabbing Virginia's arm they left the hospital getting a taxi home. Once in the elevator, Julian pounced, pushing Virginia into a corner kissing her hard, Virginia mewled in shock he hands landing on his waist to catch her balance as he devoured her mouth, his tongue hungrily swirling and teasing her. He pressed his hips into her stomach, her eyes widened as his hard length rubbed against her body. Moving from her mouth he trailed kisses over her collarbone, opening the small pearl buttons on her top until he was kissing her plentiful mounds.
Coming out of her shock, Virginia moved her hands to his shoulders pushing him away.
"What the hell, Julian," she snapped.
"I need you, Virginia." he turned his face up to hers, thick desire shone from his eyes. "Please..."
The elevator doors opened, Virginia pushed Julian out, her hand going to the button for her level.
"Not like this, Julian."
"Please. Just come to bed with me. I promise not to touch you, just hold you. I need you, need to know you're safe." Reluctantly she stepped towards him, the elevator doors closing behind her. He took her hand looking her in the eyes. "I'm sorry."
"Let's get you in bed, Julian." she murmured, taking his keys and entering his apartment.
"We'll have to use one of the spare rooms," he sighed, leading her to the second door along from the lounge. "This one has an ensuite."
Virginia stepped inside, pulling Julian after her. She proceeded to remove his clothes until all he wore was his boxers.
"You have a beautiful body, Julian.
"It's all yours," he smiled. "I sleep in the nude, i hope it doesn't bother you."
"Nope. I do too," she giggled.
"Strange sort of virgin you are."
He pulled back the covers, sat down removing his boxers. His hard long shaft bobbing around. Virginia gulped. To her, Julian was huge. Taking off her own clothing she slid under the covers letting Julian pull her into his arms nestling her bottom against his cock, one hand at her waist. 
"I'm a normal virgin."
"You're beautiful," he nuzzled her neck, his beard scraping her delicate skin.
"Go to sleep."
She felt him relax so she snuggled closer, closing her eyes hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

Waking in the early dawn to a throbbing against her butt, she smiled and pressed closer before she realised what she'd done.
"Hey, Virginia," said Julian.
She looked up into the sleep eyes the man who would take her virginity.
"Hey you," he lent over her, kissing her soft lips, his left hand rolling one of her nipples between his finger and thumb. "Did you sleep well?"
"Humm," she muttered as heat pooled between her legs. She rolled onto her back wriggling to get comfortable, her left-hand grazing over his throbbing length.
"You can touch it, Virginia." he smiled, "I'd like it if you did."
"It's rather large. How does something that did fit into such a..."
"How does a baby get out of a woman's body."
Virginia chuckled, understanding him straight away. She curled her hand around his cock. "Your skin is like velvet, yet you're so hard and thick."
"This the first cock you've touched?"
"Yeah," she stroked her hand up and down, feeling the skin move with her hand. His cock grew bigger, throbbing harder.
"I want to make love to you, Virginia."
He placed gentle kisses down her throat to her chest, nipping at her nipples as she continued to stroke him.
"Flick your finger over the head of my cock and twist your wrist a...fuck yes," he growled. "Do it again, you're a natural.
"You're leaking," she glanced up at him.
"Pre-cum. Taste it if you want."
"Eww," she giggled then moaned when he bit down harder on her nipples. "Ouch, oh..." as he licked the soreness away, more heat pooling between her legs.
"I want to touch you, teach you," he pressed a kiss to her stomach.
"We can try."
Julian sat up, pushing the covers to the bottom of the bed, he spread Virginia's legs and placed himself between them viewing her pussy for the first time.
"You trim, it's beautiful," he touched her soft curls with his fingers, Virginia's hips bucked. "You're nice and responsive. How much sexual play have you done?"
"None," she shrugged. "More touching than anything."
"You been touched here before?"
"Not like that," she moaned when his fingers slid deeper into her wet folds.
"You are dripping wet and so damn hot."
"Any orgasms?"
"Only with toys."
"I'm going to blow your mind," he moved his face closer, kissing down her stomach until he was kissing her curls. "I'm going to eat you out and make you scream. Then I'm going to fuck you."
"Be gentle, oh god," she groaned feeling his tongue move through her pussy lips and circle her vagina. "Feels good," she pushed her hips up to meet his tongue.
"Stay still," his hand pressed on her hips keeping her in place. "Relax and enjoy."
Finding her clit he nibbled it, his beard brushing against her inner thighs. He continued his assault on her pussy enjoying the whimpers she was making.
Virginia fisted the sheets gripping them tighter and tighter as she got closer to the edge. "Julian," she panted out. "Please, i need..." she squealed, her body exploding when he thrust his tongue inside her sheath. "My. God." she groaned, bucking her hips against his mouth as he lapped up her juices. 
"Beautiful. You look stunning when you cum, Virginia."
He kissed his way back up her body until his mouth touched hers. She could smell herself on him and tried to turn away then decided to go with the flow. She felt his knee nudge her legs wider and his thick cock pressed between her legs.
"Are you sure it's not too big?"
"I'll be gentle and slow." he kissed her nose.
Taking hold of his cock with his right hand he moved it through her folds, finally placing it at her entrance.
"God," she muttered, her body starting to tense.
"Calm down, relax or it will hurt."
"I'm trying."
Julian moved forwards, his large engorged heard opening her out as it slid inside. While doing this his hand went to her clit tugging it, distracting her. He continued this way as his cock slid deeper inside hitting her barrier where he stilled with a groan of need. His thick cock pulsed, stretching her wider. 
"This may hurt." He pressed a kiss against her lips, thrusting his tongue inside where Virginia joined in, her hands reaching up curling in her neck hair. Julian slammed home to her core opening her up, his kisses taking away her whimpers of pain. He broke the kiss. "You all right?"
"I - Yes, you're so big i feel..."
"Full," he smiled, kissing her gently.
"Yeah."
"I'm going to move now, slow and steady, I'll be able to tell from your body when you're ready for more." Julian withdrew to her entrance, leaving the head of his cock inside. "You are so fucking tight," he muttered driving back to her core, feeling her muscles tighten, watching her face for any pain. "You feel amazing," he kissed her and she sighed. Julian picked up speed, thrusting harder.
"Oh god," she moaned, sensations spreading through her body. "Why did i wait so long," She lifted her hips up against him. "Feels so..." she squeaked when he bit one of her nipples.
"Lift your hips again, push on to me," he cupped her buttocks, increasing his thrusts, taking her harder and higher, he watched her first orgasm roll through her, smiling when she clenched his shaft hard. "Again baby," he whispered.
Without conscious thought Virginia wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him deeper as she whimpered and moaned, her fingers tight in his hair. "Harder Julian. Please," desperation in her voice made him lift her hips higher, changing the angle of his thrusts and she screamed, her body shuddering as she released around him, gripping his cock tight trying to milk him. Julian smiled, pulled out, rolling her onto her stomach to her mild protest, her body still shaking. He lifted her knees, spreading her butt cheeks and thrust his cock back to her core. Virginia screeched. He felt even bigger this way. 
Holding her hips he ploughed into her body, deeper than before, faster, watching his cock sink in until his balls smacked her pussy. Leaning over her he found her clit, rubbing it as he continued to penetrate her.
"Again, Virginia. This time I'm coming with you. I'll fill you so full... Fuck," he moaned feeling his balls tighten "Now, crap," he groaned out as he came, filling her glorious body, he felt her grip as she joined in for the second time, milking him of his seed as it washed over her hot walls. He pushed into her harder ejaculation the last bit, his slick body relaxing over her, his arms wobbled with exhaustion as he watched her body relax. Kissing down her spine softly he rolled to his side, holding her against him, keeping his cock in her warmth.
"Humm..." she sighed looked up at his smiling face.
"Enjoy yourself, Virginia."
"Yeah. Need a nap then can we go again?"
"God yes," he pushed his already throbbing cock deeper making her squirm back. 
"Sod the sleep..." she began to rock much to Julian's delight.