Family Dynamics

Another attempt was made on Julian's life by a woman dressed up as a nurse. He had a lucky escape noticing the doctored water with his first sip. By the time he managed to get his room buzzer, she was gone. Pressing the buzzer the duty nurse entered and he explained what had happened. Picking up the water jug and glass she hurried from the room reporting in to the head nurse who called for security and the detective in charge of Julian's case. The doctor also arrived and sent the water for testing. Meanwhile, a large porter stood guard at the door. The Detective arrived to take a statement from Julian just as the test results came in to say the water was tainted, they were still testing for what.

Now he was all alone again staring over at Virginia who was sleeping peacefully. Nodding off after an exhausting morning he didn't hear or see the nurse or doctor again until Virginia woke him up with a scream, her body thrashing around, hands in fists punching something she couldn't see. He pressed the buzzer and tried to get out of bed. Sam and Chris entered rushing to his side as his legs started to collapse and carried him over to the chair beside Virginia. Chris caught Virginia's hands speaking to her in a calming voice as the doctor and two nurses rushed in to see what was going on.
"Nightmare."
"Why is she sleeping so long?" demanded Julian.
"Drugs to help her rest and heal." the doctor replied.
"Take her off them. Please. I can't watch her have nightmares like this. I want to speak to her. We need each other."
"It's not..." he looked at Chris and Sam, both looked down at Julian.
"What's going on? There's something you're not telling me."
"Tell him," Chris said crouching down beside Julian.
"Virginia lost one of the twins," replied the doctor.
"Nooo...God no," his face paled, his fists clenched. "I'm going to kill the bitch." Tears trickled down his face, which he then buried in Chris' stomach, his body shuddering with the pain and grief of loss. "D-d-does s-s-he k-k-know?"
"No. We're trying to keep her quiet so she can heal and the other twin has a chance of survival."
"The ni-nightmares?"
"We won't know until we drop her medication lower so she's awake more. I'd advise against it for a few more days."
"What about her specialist."
"The specialist is who gave us the plan for her healing process."
"I want to see him."
"Her. I'll organise a wheelchair and appointment. She's a busy lady."
"She'll see me and Chris."
"Get it sorted, please doctor," said Samuel.
"Yeah," he sighed and walked out shaking his head.
Chris and Sam assisted Julian to his feet letting him kiss Virginia before walking him back to his bed. "I just want to go home, be a family again."
He sat down, swinging his legs onto the bed and burying his face in his hands. "God, I just..." he lifted his tear strained face when Chris sat beside him, pulling him into another hug.
"I'm going home in a few days," said Chris looking over at Sam who nodded. "We'll sort something out. I'm not sure it's a good idea to go back to your penthouse."
Julian shuddered in his arms. "No. I'll be selling it."
"Perhaps if I bring you your laptop you can look for another place?" said Sam.
"Yes. I still need a city residence." he lay his head back on his pillows. "I'm tired," his eyes closed and he slept.
Sam and Chris left the room, returning to Chris'. "I'll be out in a few days, Sam. Now I'm allowed to walk and exercise, I'm getting stronger."
Sam's arms encircled Chris' waist, resting his head on his shoulder. "I'm looking forward to having you home again, I've missed you." he lifted his head, their eyes meeting as their lips clashed. Chris sat on the bed, Sam between his legs as they kissed hungrily, parting with swollen lips. Sam stepped back. "Let me know when you're being released and I'll come get you, I'll bring in Julian's laptop as well."
"I love you, Sam."
"Ditto," he smiled and left him to rest.

TWO DAYS LATER

Chris was the first to be released from the hospital. His fiance came to pick him up and take him home...not to Julian's penthouse as they'd already decided, instead, they went to Samuel's apartment.
"Why here? Are you sure it's safe?"
"Julian's place is still a crime scene with a lot of ghosts. No point in going there since we've already discussed it. He's looking for a new place not. Meanwhile, this place is as safe as any." He pushed Chris and the wheelchair into the lift, the doors closing taking them to the fifteenth floor. Stepping out they smiled at the guard Sam had hired and made their way to his front door. Unlocking and opening the door, Sam pushed Chris down the hallway and into the lounge, helping him onto the sofa. "Would you like a hot drink?"
"Not sure what I'm allowed to drink, but coffee or hot chocolate will do." Sam placed a rug over Chris' knees, "will you stop fussing, I'm fine."
"I'll fuss all I wish and you..." he chuckled, "will accept it until such time as..."
"When can we make love again?"
"When your doctor has given you the all clear." He stepped into his kitchen filling the kettle and turning it on. Collecting the cups he made the drinks, humming to himself as he stirred their contents. Returning to his lounge looked down at Chris, almost dropping the mugs, his jaw dropped, his shaft hardened and his eyes wandered up and down Chris' dick. "Fuck me," he muttered watching Chris' hand stroke his dick, moving up and down the hard but silken length.
"I'd love to," their eyes clashed. Sam put the hot drinks on the coffee table beside him, moving over to Chris he knelt between his thighs, lowering his face to inhale Chris' scent.
"May I?"
"Please," Chris whispered.
Sam took control, his right hand curling around the base of Chris' shaft while his tongue flicked out tasting the cum leaking from his engorged head. Chris whimpered.
"You taste so sweet," he murmured sliding his mouth over the pulsating head and pushing down his shaft until it hit the back of his throat.
"God, I've missed this," groaned Chris, his fingers tangling with Sam's hair. "Yes," he hissed, lifting his hips pushing his dick deeper in Sam's throat. His length throbbed harder, thickening while Sam laved his shaft with his tongue, humming and moving back and forth until he was deep throating Chris' shaft. "I can't hold on much longer, Sam," he whimpered. Sam moved faster, cupping Chris' balls, massaging them. "God," he cried cumming hard down Sam's throat, his head back on the sofa, his heart aching as it raced and began to calm down. "Shit," he moaned when Sam pulled off his exhausted dick, moving off his knees he sat watching Chris recover, a smirk on his face. 
"Glad you enjoyed it, Are you ok, you've gone a bit pale."
"F-fine. Sublime. Tired." his eyes remained closed. Samuel kissed him and returned to the kitchen to get a plate of biscuits. Entering the lounge again he found Chris had nodded off, a quiet snore making him chuckle. Grabbing a blanket he covered Chris and took himself off to bed. It had been an exhausting day for them both.