Chris Enters the Love Nest

Christopher St Claire was out of danger and well enough to go home. Julian and Virginia arrived to collect him, only to find Travis wheeling him out of his room and towards the exit.
"What the hell," snapped Julian putting a restraining hand on Travis's shoulder.
"You can't have him," Travis glowered.
"Chris," he looked at him "What's going on?" Chris shrugged, looking at his knees. "What did you do to him, Travis?" he snarled.
"Told him he belonged at his apartment like his parents wished not with some conniving millionaire who will just use him and throw him away." He started to push Chris away from them."
"There's more going on here," whispered Virginia.
"Yeah. I get that. We need to find out what."
They followed Travis to the entrance where they were met by an older couple. The woman looked a lot like Christopher. They stepped forward hugging him. Hearing the sound of footsteps the male looked up and glared.
"What are you doing here? Get away from our son, keep your dirty maulers off him," he yelled. "I know your kind," Chris flushed, his hands shaking.
Before Virginia could stop him, Julian stepped forward narrowing his eyes. "What kind may that be Mr St Claire?"
"Doing things the lord above forbids and encouraging our son. Tempting his body and mind. Get away."
"No. Whatever Travis has said to you is incorrect. I happen to be Chris's boss..."
"I know who you are, evil is what..."
"Chris is an adult he can choose where he wishes to go and who with. You have no say over the matter," Julian snapped.
"We're having his mental health checked out. I'll put him in..."
"Like hell, you will," snarled Julian, shoving the smirking Travis out of the way he moved quickly to his waiting car, assisting him into the back seat.
"I'll have you for kidnapping."
"Embarrass yourself if you wish Mr St Claire because Chris will deny everything. He has work to do which needs to be finished." he nodded to Virginia who sat beside Chris with a sigh of relief. "I have no idea what trouble Travis has caused. From what i understand from Chris he's an immature idiot who needs to grow up." Julian moved round the car and got in the other side slamming the door the driver started the car.
"Where to, sir?"
"The cottage, please," he replied putting up the privacy window.
"What the hell was all that?"
"A jealous Travis. Told my parents you were turning me gay and I wasn't in my right mind."
"For god's sake. Why would they believe him? You're not gay."
"They've...we've known him since we were little."
"Is your family bigoted?"
"I'd never thought about it until today. It seems they are. Nothing I can do about it."
"It's nice to officially meet you, Chris," smiled Virginia.
"You're quite lovely and I've never seen Julian so happy."
"My happiness is because I have both of you with me."
"Thank you, Chris." she kissed his lips, letting her hand travel down his shirt to his jeans. She flicked her eyes up for permission and caressed him through his jeans. He turned looking at Julian who smiled.
"I told you she'd understand, said Julian, cupping his cheek and kissing him on the lips. "I've missed you, Chris."
Chris moaned the vibrations encouraging Julian to kiss him harder. He thrust his tongue inside teasing him. Meanwhile, Virginia opened Chris's jeans taking out his throbbing length and licked it from head to root, lapping at the pre-cum then slipped her mouth over his tip.
Chris broke the kiss, "Shit," he groaned.
"She's pretty good and getting better," smiled Julian watching Virginia as she cared for Chris's cock. 
"He tastes good, Julian. Different from you."
"I know," he smirked as she plunged her mouth over Chris's cock again, deep throating him. Narrowing her mouth, she hummed, listening to his moans when his hand went down on her head nearly making her gag.
"Fuck." he groaned, thrusting up then wishing he hadn't as pain rippled through his side. His face paled.
"You ok?"
"Yeah, pain, side." he hissed out. He came with a strangled cry, Virginia supped him up, gulping his ready supply of cum until he'd finished. Cleaning his dick with her tongue, she leant over Chris kissing Julian hard, sharing some of the cum. Moving apart they both looked at Chris and laughed quietly...he was fast asleep. The arrived at the cottage forty-five minutes later, the privacy shield down the driver smiled at the still sleeping Chris. 
"He'll be like that for a while, no doubt."
"Yeah, surgery does that to you."
"What happened to him?"
"Got beaten up, broken ribs had to remove his spleen. Six weeks of recovery."
"Ouch. You want some help with him?"
"Thanks, much appreciated."
Virginia got out of the car opening the door while the men worked together to get Chris to the couch. Still drowsy he was soon fast asleep again.
"Give me a call..." the driver handed over his business card, "next time you need me."
"Thank you." Julian and the driver shook hands as he left. Closing the front door he went to find Virginia. "What are you doing?"
"Making lunch."
"I'd prefer to eat you."
"Later. We've things to sort out." she placed a hand on his chest, she watched his lips curve into a smile, their eyes met the desire blatant. "I don't trust Charmaine. Are you sure it's her?"
"Yes. Positive. I'ven none Charmaine for a few years now. It was only a few months ago when she wrecked everything between us. Our so called relationship was going downhill already. I have a feeling she was trying to perk it up and she badly misjudged...well never mind," he flushed.
"Tell me. Remember a good relationship has no secrets."
"I'll tell you when Chris wakes, then I only have to say it once."
"I do hope he's not vegetarian or allergic to anything."
"No so far," said Chris, but I'd love a cold drink." 
"Hey, how you feeling?" He handed him a glass of water.
"Glad you got me out of their clutches." he sighed sipping the icy water Julian handed to him. "Something smells nice."
"You like my new aftershave then, that's so co..."
"Food you daft sod," he smirked trying to hold back the laugh. "What is..."
"Damn. It's the latest Gucci scent as well," he dropped onto the end of the couch putting Chris's feet on his knees and began to massage his legs. "When will I learn," he made puppy eyes.
"Idiot. You smell adorable, Julian."
"Dinner is served," yelled Virginia. "Julian move your butt to the dining table...chair..." she smirked. Chris stay put I'll bring you a tray."
"Spoilt brat."
"Injured young man." he retorted. "Looks great, Virginia."
"Tastes sublime. Who taught you to cook?"
"Never you min..." she stared at Chris when he moaned with the enjoyment of the texture and flavours on his tongue.
"Chris, you're making her horny," Virginia slapped Julian's hand, flushing bright red. 
"Idiot man," she scolded.
"I hope you are moving in with Julian as well! With food like this."
"Wait until you try the sex."
"I'm not interested in women, not really," he muttered.
"You certainly enjoyed her going down on you in the car, Chris."
"Yeah, you did. I put you to sleep," she giggled. "Your cock is lovely."
"Can we just finish dinner and then talk?" he grumbled.
"I suppose. We can have dessert in the lounge...might be fun," smirked Julian.
Virginia rolled her eyes in exasperation and took the empty plates back to the kitchen.
"What was all that..."
"I'll tell you what that was all about.  Food sex." Chris choked on his glass of water, spurting it down his top. Julian roared with laughter and Virginia ignored them both, sitting in the corner chair her feet curled up under her bum.
"I can't believe you said that."
"It was great fun, wasn't it Virginia."
"Will be once i get you tied down and pour warm chocolate sauce over your dick and suck it all off...slowly."
"I thought you were sweet and innocent, Virginia."
"He corrupted me."
"Her parents are swingers," replied Julian.
"You're still a virgin aren't you, Chris. I'd be happy to fuck you anytime you want."
"I'm not interested..."
"You can always fuck me instead," Julian smiled as he sat back on the couch, putting Chris's feet back on his knees.
"I'm not..."
"You don't have to be. Men help each other the same way women do," said Virginia. "If it worries you so much we can have a session of you with a blindfold so you don't know..." she was looking at Julian when she said this, seeing him go pale she hesitated. "You okay Julian?"
"It's not a good idea. Happened to me a few months ago. Backfired," he looked directly into Virginia's eyes. "I fucked my step-mother while blindfolded only found out afterwards. Threw them both out of my penthouse and life." he shuddered.
"Bloody hell. Why did she do it?"
"Charmaine set it up knowing Minette wanted to fuck me. She also knew i wanted nothing to do with Minette or her children."
"What a bitch," growled Chris.
"Exactly."
Chris swung his legs off the couch to the floor, sitting up he winced, Julian and Virginia helped him to his feet. "Wheres the bathroom?"
"Upstairs. We may as well go to bed. Nothing else to do here."
"Which is my bedroom?"
"We're sharing...a bed," chuckled Julian.
"Fuck no."
"We don't bite...much, smirked Virginia.
"God help me."