The Holiday is Over!

"The penthouse is finished and it's time to get back to London and work," said Julian.
"I thought you were going to show us your home!" pouted Virginia.
"Another time. Pack your bags and meet me downstairs in fifteen minutes."
"What about Sam?"
"He has a business to run, I'm sure he'll catch up if he wishes too." and Julian walked out with his suitcase.
"What the hell is wrong with him? Is he jealous?"
"No idea. Perhaps Samuel upset the apple cart a bit more than Julian thought it would. Are you in love with Sam?"
"No," he frowned. "I'm enjoying him. We're enjoying each other."
"What about Julian? You've barely touched him since..."
"Hell. It is a problem them."
"We'd better move or we'll be late," she sighed.
"I need to say goodbye to Sam."
"Don't. He'll find you. He knows where you work," she smirked.
"OK," he shrugged loping off to his room and packing his bag.

They found Julian talking to Craig...his driver in the foyer. They were laughing over some photos Craig had on his phone.
"Someone had a good time," said Virginia.
"We had a blast." Craig grinned.
"Ready to roll on home now. Apparently, it's back to work."
"Yep. Let me take your bags, Ms Costello," he smirked at her pout making Julian and Chris laugh.
In the backseat of the car, Virginia sat in the middle with her notebook on her lap. Chris sat beside her and got out his art pad, both started to work while Julian watched on in bemusement. 
"I didn't mean until we got home, guys." he laughed.
They shushed him and continued. Julian sighed, getting out his phone and began answering emails. By the time they reached the penthouse, it was dark. Craig looked over his shoulder watching them for a few moments then coughed. They all looked up together.
"You're home folks. Would you like help with your bags?"
"Where did all the time go," muttered Chris closing his art pad and getting out of the car, stretching his legs.
"Bloody hell, me bum's numb," said Virginia as she slid over the seat and Chris helped her out.
" We'll be fine with our bags thanks, Craig," said Julian standing up beside the car then going round to open the boot and getting out the bags. "We'll see you in the morning."
They all picked up their bags and headed to the elevator. Julian pressed the button for the penthouse, Chris and Virginia went to press buttons for their own apartments only to be stopped by Julian.
"What?" they said.
"Your home is now with me. All your belongings are in your own area in the penthouse. You'll have a bedroom, lounge and ensuite each. Your own private area to use as you wish."
"We didn't agree," scowled Virginia when the elevator stopped and opened into the penthouse."
"What the hell did you do?" said Chris.
"I claimed the rest of the top floor and made the elevator to this floor private. You'll each find a card in your rooms. You can come and go as you please, though don't give the cards to anyone." Julian walked away, asking Virginia to follow him. "This is your suite." he smiled waving her inside.
Virginia gasped, her eyes wide, silent tears falling down her face.
"It's gorgeous, Julian." she murmured, kissing him soundly.
"Welcome my sweet. You unpack and we'll meet up in the lounge. Chris this way," he smiled. "This is your suite. I hope you like it."
"It's amazing, Julian. I love that you made the sitting room into an art station as well." He turned, grabbing Julian, lifting his chin and kissing him softly. "I've missed you, Julian." he pulled him in close kicking the door shut as they stumbled to the bed, ripping each other's clothes off.
"I thought you'd had enough of me," Julian moaned, kissing down Chris's body until he was sucking his cock down making Chris thrust deeper into his mouth, he whispered, "I could never have enough of you, Julian."
Julian pulled off, looking up at Chris. "You spent so much time with...Christ, you're so thick, what the hell did you do," he cupped Chris's balls, massaging them, "they're huge too."
"God, Julian. I need you inside me."
"You're not ready. I'll let you enter me," he sat up on the edge of the bed stroking his own cock spread his pre-cum down his length wishing he'd dare take Chris. "Come here." Chris stepped forward enjoying Julian's fingers around his dick. "Sit on the chair."
Chris moved to the chair, spreading his legs, his cock sticking straight up. Julian moved over his thighs, holding his shaft and slowly sinking over it.
God Chris," he muttered, moving down the thick girth. He leant in kissing Chris, taking more and more of the staff until he settled on Chris's lap, with the thick throbbing girth inside him. "I've missed this," he moaned when Chris jerked his hips up, going deeper hitting Julian's prostate. "Again," he bit his lip, feeling Chris's hands on his waist holding him down as he thrust up hitting Julian's prostate over and over again. "Chris," he rocked on his lap, his own shaft rubbing up and down Chris's chest as they fucked harder, faster. 
Moving together, they kissed, tasting and pushing each other to climax. Chris felt wetness across his chest while Julian groaned along with Chris as he released until they were both empty and relaxed, laughing like idiots on the chair. 
Julian stood up. Chris whimpered as cool air coated his hot dick "Go shower and get some rest. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. And he was gone.
"W-what the hell..." muttered Chris, disappointed to be alone. Perhaps he'd upset Julian after all. He'd never intended to. What could he do? He wandered into the ensuite, showered, dried off and pulled on his boxers when there was a knock at his door. Opening the door he found Virginia standing there looking nervous.
"Come in."
"I'm worried about Julian. He seems..."
"Off." sighed Chris. "I think it's my fault," he sat on his couch tucking his feet under his bum. "We just made out. It was good then he up and left."
"I saw him wandering down the hall, hands in his pockets and head down. It's not like him."
"You think he's fed up with us?"
"No. Something more serious or we'd have ended up back in out apartments and not living with him. I honestly don't think it's us. Maybe Samuel said something."

Julian sat in his office, leaning back in his chair, his eyes closed as he pondered what to do. Charmaine had tried to destroy the one thing he loved above anything else. How she'd found out about his home he'd no idea. He should've realised she was up to something in Chester. He slammed his fist on his desk, standing up and walked over to the sliding doors of his balcony letting the light breeze cool his anger.
His phone rang. 
"What the hell do you want. Haven't you do enough damage. What this your intention. Distract us enough so we wouldn't notice what your sister was doing.
"No. Honest Julian i had no idea she'd pull this kind of trick. It's not like her."
"I've had her arrested for arson. I won't let this go. Not this time, Sam. All my history was in the manor, all my memories. Gone, toast."
"I'm sorry. What would you like me to do?"
"I want evidence of everything she's done and you to admit to videoing inside my penthouse. I want those tapes destroyed tonight."
"I never had anything..."
"Don't lie, Sam. I know it was you. You're the only other person who could have had access."
"Fine, i put the camera's in. I'll destroy the videos and I'm sorry it ever happened. I honestly didn't realise how much Charmaine had fallen 'off the rails' I'm still getting my head around her trying to burn your manor house down."
"Luckily I have staff, even so, my office and...damn it," he sighed. "What you going to do about Chris?"
"I'm not sure. I'd like to continue seeing him. He's..."
"You're blushing aren't you?"
"Probably. It seems i may be bi like you, Julian."
"Welcome to the club," he chuckled turning back to face his office. "Make sure you don't hurt him. He's precious to me. I'm falling for him hard. If you tell a soul I'll..."
"I won't, coz it seems I'm doing the same thing. Perhaps we should have a threesome."
"That might piss Virginia off."
"She's welcome to join us. I still like screwing women."
"When...Look i suggest we all go out for dinner and see what everyone wants to do. If this is going to happen it will also lessen and speculation on my relationship with Chris and Virginia because he'll have you. Not that you can..."
"Yeah, yeah, i get it, Julian. How about Saturday night at the Red Door Restaurant."
"Seven o'clock. I'll book under my name. Until then take care and stay out of your sister's way. Her arrest is imminent."
A knock on his office door had him looking up in surprise. The door opened, both his lovers entered, concern laced their faces.
"We want to know what's wrong, Julian?" said Virginia.
"I apologise for my behaviour," he said walking around his desk and leaning against it. 
"W-what's wrong?" said Chris.
"Ms Hatton went a step too far. She will shortly be arrested for arson along with her two lovers. Meanwhile, my two lovers are anxious and need some care which I'm happy to give. Come to my room if you wish," he smiled slowly, his eyes twinkling. "I'd love to have a mini fuck fest and get my mind off all these crap issues."
They looked at each other and followed Julian from his office and down the hall to the master suite. Opening the doors he ushered them inside. Virginia gasped, moving towards the bed and shrugging out of her dressing gown unveiling her lush body to both men. She now wore a thong, heels and nipple adornments.
"Fuck me hard," muttered Julian.
"I want you to fuck me tonight, Julian," murmured Chris. "Use the hollow plug," he pulled off his boxers his dick springing free, dripping pre-cum. He went to his knees removing Julian's trousers and boxers admiring his throbbing staff which he sucked inside.
"Damn, Chris," he moaned, removing his t-shirt.
Virginia moved up behind him, pressing her breasts into his back while her fingers played with his nipples.
"I want to clamp them," she whispered in his ear. Trailing kisses down to his shoulder she lapped at his earlobe while Chris continued the blow job.
"God, yeah," he groaned, back arching, his hands twisting in Chris's hair he held his head and began fucking his mouth with long deep strokes. Virginia moved behind Chris, collecting the buttplugs as she went. Settling behind him she picked out a medium on, lubbing it up she spread oil over his butthole and pressed it inside smiling at his hiss as his sphincter stretched around it, accepting it. She began to thrust it in and out at the same pace as Julian fucked Chris's mouth.
Julian felt Chris's mouth tighten around him. Virginia massaged Julian's balls, watching them draw up and his back arch.
"Let go, Julian," she whispered.
"Jesus, fucking god," he yelled as he climaxed.
Virginia changed the butt plug making Chris hiss and orgasm, ejaculating into a condom which Virginia had thoughtfully put on him unnoticed.
Julian collapsed on the bed behind him, pulling Chris up into his arms they rolled together kissing.
"Don't forget me." Virginia pouted.
"How could we ever forget you, sweetheart." Julian held out his arms letting Virginia snuggle in with a sigh. 
"Kiss me, screw me," she rubbed up against Julian making him throb. 
Julian tugged her jewels on her nipples. "I like these," he smiled cupping her breasts while Chris massaged her buttocks slipping a finger inside her making her shudder as pleasure sped through her body. 
"More," she moaned. Fill my holes," she pressed against Julian harder. "All my holes," she whimpered.
Chris moved off the bed picking up the box of butt plugs taking a large one out he made sure she was ready and pressed it inside. It was erotic was watch it sink in, opening her wide.
"It looks good, Virginia," said Chris.
"Chris roll over, it's your turn."
Julian took the box off Chris as he and Virginia rolled together. Chris lifted his butt offering it to Julian who massaged his cheeks, smacking him several times making him jerk against Virginia. Julian removed the plug, picking up the hollow one and after oiling it and Chris's butt he began to press it into his hole.
"Fucking hell," cried Chris as he stretched wider and wider. "Fuck, fuck..." he whimpered at the pain drifting through him. "I'm...God," he realised Julian had stopped and the plug moving slightly inside him, settled leaving him open and ready for Julian's cock.
"You look gorgeous, Chris. I can't wait to get inside."
"It feels weird."
"Come screw me," smiled Virginia holding out her arms as he settled over her once again his dick sliding across her soft stomach. "Put your dick inside me, make me scream."
Chris lifted his hips, Virginia spread her legs wider as he nudged her opening with his engorged head slipping inside swiftly. He groaned at her tight sheath, enjoying the heat and grip as he hit her cervix making her squeal. 
"I love your heat, Virginia," he pulled out and slammed back deep, slow and steady until Virginia picked up her legs wrapping them around his waist, he bent down kissing her hard when he felt his hole stretching. Julian's throbbing shaft eased inside, slow and stead. "Holy fuck," he groaned.
Julian smiled, holding Chris's hips. "Virgin no longer, Chris," and thrust the rest of the way inside hitting his prostate making Chris yell out. 
"What the fucking hell," he broke the kiss glaring at Julian.
"Enjoy the pleasure," said Julian and thrust hard again and again. Chris whimpered the pleasure growing, flashing through his body. He felt Virginia grip his own shaft. His balls lifted and he screamed dumping his sperm at her core while Julian continued fucking his butt. As Chris yelled his muscles tightened making Julian release. He pumped inside Chris until exhausted and empty he withdrew sliding to the side with a smile on his face. Chris collapsed on top of Virginia then moved to the other side.
"You guys do realise it is three in the morning and we all have to go to work."
"Sod it," muttered Julian.
"We'll be fine," yawned Chris.
They promptly fell asleep, sated and relaxed.
"Men," she muttered and closed her eyes with a huge smile on her face.