Minette - Dreams from the Past

Minette regretted the dinner with Charmaine. Wondering what can of worms she'd opened. Now a year older, she was starting to understand Julian a bit more and why he avoided her the majority of the time. It was probably time to put things right.
Curled up in her husband's arms she finally went to sleep only to dream about the one time she'd made love with Julian, her husband's son. Something she now wishes she hadn't done.

"Are you sure about this Charmaine?"
"Yes. It's exciting, the thought of you finally fucking your step-son."
"You know he's older than me, right. He's not really anything to me."
"Except you want him."
"Who doesn't."
"Go down to the small bedroom and get changed into your sexy lingerie and heels. I'll come get you when we're ready. I've got to feed him a nice dinner first. I've left food in a mini fridge for you." Kissing her cheek, Charmaine happily clapped her hands watching Minette sashay away to get changed. "Don't forget to film my part."
Charmaine dashed into the ensuite bedroom she used when she stayed with Julian, changing into her new lingerie and short sexy blue dress which bought out her gorgeous eyes. Layering on the makeup and putting her hair in a french braid she looked in the mirror examining every line of her body. Please, she slipped her feet into her four-inch heels just as the front door opened. Stepping out of her bedroom she quickly moved to the foyer to greet him.
"Julian darling," she took his coat and briefcase, kissing his lips. Julian looked at her in bemusement.
"What are you doing here?"
"Your birthday."
"Which is on Saturday," he crossed his arms, lifting a brow.
"I wanted to give you my gift tonight, have some time together. I've missed you with your busy schedule."
"Sometimes it's not possible to work from home, Charmaine."
"I know," she pouted, taking his arm and leading him into the dining area where a table was laid for dinner for two. He approached the table picking up the wine, nodding approvingly. "You got my favourite. Did you do the right dish to go with it though?"
"You'll have to wait and see. Now sit down and enjoy."
Entering the kitchen Charmaine picked up the prawn cocktails and carried them to the table, placing one in front of Julian. 
"Looks Lovely."
"You get to chose i piece of clothing for me to take off." she straddled his knees, kissing him deeply enjoying his response especially the throb of his cock as she rubbed her pussy up and down."
"Remove your knickers," he whispered in her ear, tugging on the lobe.
Standing up, she pulled her short dress up and with slow deliberate tugs, lowered the thong until it hit the floor and stepped out of them.
"Eat.
She sat down on her chair eating the prawns until none were left. Gathering the dishes she turned from Julian who slid his hands up her dress, smoothing them over her tight butt and fingering her anus. She moaned, then pulled away to get the steak...medium rare of course.
"Are you going to remove something else, Charmaine?"
"Unless you wish to use a toy instead, darling."
"What toy is on offer?"
"It's on your plate," she smiled taking the lid off the steak and veg dish showing him a choice of two condoms covered long vegetables. A cucumber and a carrot. Both thick and long.
"How will you eat with these inside you my sweet?"
"The same way i would with you inside me."
"Bend over then."
Charmaine bent over her hands on her knees, her dress rode up showing both her holes. Taking hold of the carrot he pushed it deep into her sheath, she sighed as her hole closed around it. She was about to stand up when Julian pushed her down again. Picking up the cucumber he pressed it against her anus, Charmaine moaned, enjoying the feel as the cucumber sank deeper and deeper until it was fully inside her anal channel.
"Beautiful. You may sit down now...if you can," he chuckled, helping her stand straight.
Charmaine sat slowly on her seat, panting as the vegetables moved inside her and pushed deeper when her buttocks pressed down on the chair. 
"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Feeling full."
"I want to fuck you after dinner...while the carrot is still inside you."
"Since it's for your birthday..." she smirked. "In fact, I look forward to your cock coming home inside me. I love the feel and size."
They ate their dinner, Charmine shifting on the odd occasion to get comfortable. Once she'd put her knife and fork down, Julian was standing by her chair assisting her to her feet.
"Bent over the couch. I'm ready to fuck you now."
"God yes," she moaned. Julian dropped his trousers, pulling out his cock, standing behind Charmaine he opened her folds lining up his cock with her sheath he pushed his tip inside. "Oh fuck," she squealed as she stretched around him and the carrot. "So fucking full, don't hurt me."
"I won't."
He pushed deeper, closing his eyes not seeing Minette filming their activities with her phone. 
"Julian," she hissed. "Please."
He sank the rest of the way inside and stilled.
"Can't say I like sharing with a carrot," he muttered. Moving his fingers to her hole he pushed them inside making her scream as she widened further. Taking hold of the carrot he pulled it out tossing it over his shoulder and smiled when it hit the floor. "Feels much better." He pulled out to the tip and slammed home. "Not bad. You're tightening slowly." he continued to fuck her hard and fast coming with a roar, pressing deep his hips jerking his seed."
Damn. That was a pretty good birthday present."
"Not finished yet, darling." She stood up removing the cucumber dropping it in the bin. I have another surprise for you, though I'm going to have to blindfold you."
"I don't like those damn things."
"Just this once...please Julian!"
"Fine."
"This way." They entered his large masculine bedroom. "Remove all your clothes and lie on the bed."
Charmaine pulled the covers down on his bed while he stripped, he lay in the middle waiting. Charmaine crawled up his body placing a blindfold over his eyes. 
"When can I..."
"I'll remove it when it's time."
Taking hold of his cock she deep throated him, he grunted out in shock before putting his hands behind his head and enjoy the moment. Charmaine wasn't overly good at blowjobs. He didn't realise it was Minette. While Minette increased the pressure Charmaine spoke.
"What the..."
"Don't Julian. This is your surprise. A different lover for one night. You can fuck her how you wish as long as you keep the blindfold on."
"Pretty good at blowjobs."
Minette pulled off and put a condom over his cock, she kissed her way up his body, his hands came down to hold her. She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, swirling and teasing she lowered her sheath over the head of his cock which Charmaine was holding and moaned.
"Fuck this looks amazing," said Charmaine.
"She's so damn tight."
Staying at the head of his cock she moved up and down then with a smile to Charmaine slammed down to his root. He groaned, hips jerking up as she landed.
"Damn that was a sight for ...another time," Charmaine giggled.
Minette stared to rock back and forth hard and fast, up and down. She mewled, climbing higher.
"I want to fuck her from behind."
"Sure." The girls smiled to each other, Minette pulled off and Charmaine guided Julian into position. He slammed his cock back in her sheath, pounding her tight hole with ferocious thrusts. Grabbing her hips he pulled her back, their bodies slapping as they went fast, harder and deeper. He felt her tighten, his balls rose up ready for release. He leant over her body, hitting her core over and over as he grabbed her breasts massaging them, tugging the nipples. Charmaine began to rub Minette's clit and moments later she gripped Julian's cock and screamed wildly, pushing into him. He held her tight and released his seed filling the condom and fell over her body, rolling to his side as his cock finished ejaculating.
"Take this fucking blindfold off."
He blinked his eyes open in the dim light seeing a small woman with short blonde hair curled into his body. Sensing something was wrong from Charmaine's smirk he rolled the woman over and found himself staring into the face of his father's second wife.
"What the fuck."
"Fab fuck," she whispered, stroking his cheek.
"Get the fuck out of my penthouse, both of you. Charmaine you bitch, you'll regret this. I'll make sure you do."
"No, you won't. I filmed it all just in case you lost it. I was hoping you wouldn't."
"Get the hell out. Don't either of you come near me again."

Minette woke up. Even after these last few months, he still wouldn't speak to her. A tear trickled down her cheek, her husband tugged her closer and though she regretted what she'd done, at least she still had her marriage and kids.