Thadiun Enterprises

Julian ended up spending the night alone. He hated it when he had to reduce himself to masturbation, not that there was anything wrong with it. It was boring and left him feeling no better than before he'd stroked himself to orgasm. 
After Christopher St Claire left him in the lounge he'd wandered back to the penthouse, removing his clothes and standing on the balcony in the warm breeze, butt naked. His left hand cupped his naked balls while his right wrapped around his thick, long shaft. He stroked himself with a sigh of satisfaction, massaging his balls in time with each stroke. 
In his mind's eye, he saw Chris and Virginia standing watching him, their naked bodies glowing with sweat as they sat up from his bed, their eyes approving his growing length.
"You're making me hard again, Julian," Chris rolled onto his back, lifting Virginia over his thighs.
"I want a taste, please."
"Come to me little one," he smiled as Virginia crawled off the bed and over the thick carpet to sit between his wide open legs. "Open wide, darling. Have..."
Julian groaned as he orgasmed, stretching his back and neck, pumping his seed on his balcony wall.
"Shit." He let go of his softening shaft, gripping the balcony rail breathing in deeply. Stepping back inside he closed the doors and went to shower, slipping into his bed with a damp body. "Soon," he sighed falling into a deep sleep.

Thadiun Enterprises was a young business which Julian had bought and not done much with it other than changing the name of the company and using his middle name. Nobody really needed to know who owned it. However, it now seemed it needed a firm hand. Today he'd be looking over the books, profit, loss, salaries and the main managers. He disliked upper staff lording it over others and he wanted to see more internal promotions for those who deserved it.
Entering the building, he scowled at the decor and noticed security hadn't been put in place as he'd requested.  Walking over to the reception he stood there while the girl, chewing gum, chatted on her phone. After ten minutes he reached over removing the phone from her hand and switched it off.
"Hey, I was talking..." she looked up and swallowed hard wondering who the handsome man was.
"I presume you're meant to be working and as a frontline staff, you're meant to be welcoming and finding out how you can help me."
"Apologies, sir," she muttered.
"Speak up."
"Welcome to Thadiun Enterprise. How may I help you today?"
"Much better," he smiled.
"Thank you, sir."
"I want you to place a call through to the Managing Director and tell him Julian is here."
"I'm sorry, sir. You need to make an appoi...Yes, sir, right away," she bit her lip at his raised eyebrow and put the call through.
"Mr Hargreaves, sir, there's a gentleman here..."
"I told you I wasn't to be disturbed," he shouted.
"I know sir, but..."
"No buts about it," and disconnected the call.
"I'm sorry," she looked up at a scowling Julian, "He's busy."
"Not for much longer," Julian muttered.
"Whatever happens next you are to remain at your post until I say so."
"Yes, sir," she frowned. "W-who are you?"
"Julian Vere," he stated as he walked to the elevator, smiling at her gasp.

Stepping into the elevator he took it to the Executive Suite and once again walked to the reception to find it empty. He walked down the hall noticing most of the offices were closed with the lights off. He wondered where the staff were. He remembered the company was having an overhaul, however, he didn't recall been told of any staff, especially executives been let go. Continuing down the hall to another empty reception he stood, perplexed until his hearing picked up moans and groans coming from behind closed double doors. Now he was pissed off.
Flinging back the door, he saw the Managing Director balls deep a young woman, holding onto his desk. As the doors hit the walls Mr Hargreaves thrust hard, making the woman squeal and looked up.
"What the fuck do you..." Hargreaves paled when he saw Julian glowering at him. "Shit," he muttered, pulling out of the woman he smacked her butt. "Go make yourself decent," he snapped as he pulled up his trousers and sat in his chair.
The woman scurried from the room her face bright red.
"Interesting way to start your day, Hargreaves."
"She's good like that, Julian. I'm sure she'd let you have a go if you asked."
Julian stepped into the office, placing his large hands on the wooden desk. He stared into Hargreaves' face and smiled.
"You're fired," he said. "Pack your things and get out."
Hargreaves reeled back in shock. "You can't do that. I'm the..."
"Not anymore. And if I find anything remiss with the books I'll make sure you never work again. You have ten minutes to collect your belongings after which security will escort you out."
"There is no..."
"They arrived moments after you cut off your company receptionist. You now have nine minutes."
"You can't do this. You promised..."
"Eight minutes...and counting."
A knock on the door had Hargreaves looking up he blanched when he saw two well-maintained security guards waiting for instructions.
"My God..." he muttered, standing quickly to start packing his things.
"See he is gone in seven minutes. Then you can take over the front desk and ask the young lady there to meet me in the Executive Conference Room." Julian left, walking back the way he came until he got to the conference room where he'd originally signed the deal a year previously. Opening the door he flicked the lights on and sighed in disgust at the used and dust covered room. He opened the blinds and winced at the mess, he'd not seen under the lighting. Stepping forward he started to collect the files on the conference table stacking them at one end. Finding the bathroom he found some cleaning products and a cloth. Filling a bowl with hot water he returned to the table, placing the bowl on a chair and began to clean down the wood revealing a gorgeous oak table.
"Sir, we can get cleaners in to do this." said the young receptionist.
"What's your name?"
"Karen."
"Well Karen, your now the Executive Secretary, so please make the arrangements. I need all these rooms cleaned by tonight. Tomorrow I'll need a caterer. Could you also buy a coffee maker and all the basic things needed to run a good business."
"I - I saw Mr Har..."
"I fired him. At this time you will be reporting to me. Can you do this?"
"Yes, sir. I think."
"No chewing gum or chatting to friends on the phone. Make a work schedule. You'll be busy for the next few weeks while i sort things out. You'll be well paid."
"W-wow and thank you, sir." She turned to leave.
"Oh you may find a young lady crying in the ladies bathroom, can you send her to me once she's calmed down."
"You mean Melody?"
"I've no idea. I'll be in the main office. Thanks for your help, Karen."
"Thank you, sir." she smiled.
"Karen."
"Yes, sir."
"Your desk is outside my office," he chuckled.

Melody was washing her face when Karen entered the bathroom and pulled her into a hug.
"Are you okay?"
"What are you doing up here?"
"I've been promoted to Executive Secretary by the new boss."
"B-but..." she bit her lip. "What am I supposed to do?"
"He wants to see you in his office."
"What's he like?"
"He's nice. You'll like him. Off you go."
Taking a deep breath Melody scurried down the hallway to her old desk and looked at the closed doors which used to hide Hargreaves. She shuddered. Stepping forward she knocked.
"Enter."
"Y-you wanted to see me, Sir."
"Melody, I presume."
"Y-yes."
"Sit down and please explain what was going on her this morning?"
"W-we were having sex, sir."
"Yes, I saw. I want to know why?"
"It was part of my job description to give him everything he needed when he needed it, sir," she bit her lip. "Was it wrong?"
"How long have you been out of college and is this by any chance your first job?"
"Five years and this isn't my first job."
"He was using you. You can have him done for assault and rape especially if you didn't give him permission."
"We fucked most mornings, sir."
"There will be no more - fucking, in this building from now on, Melody. Until you learn the ropes of correct behaviour you'll be on Reception with security who will train you for the front of house duties. Once you've got the concept, I'll have you promoted to First Receptionist on this floor. Now you may go."
"Yes, sir. Thank you." she gave him a watery smile and left.
"Remember you don't give sexual favours to anyone, Melody."
"I'll remember and thank you for letting keep my job."
"I don't punish victims. Off you go."
"Thanks."
Pressing the intercom he spoke to Karen. "Could you tell Mr Sanders from the typing pool he's required in the Executive Office in five minutes, please, Karen."
"Yes, Sir. "He's not a nice man, sir. Bit arrogant."
"Thank you for the information. I already know," he chuckled. 

Sanders received the summons with good heart. Smirking he adjusted his tie, fastened his tailored jacket and left his office, making sure everyone was working hard. He stopped by Virginia. "Nice to see you putting some effort into your work for once Ms Costello."
"Thank you, sir."
"Keep it up. You may get a promotion."
"Yes, sir."
He continued towards the elevator, pressing the button. The doors opened and he ascended to the top floor As the door pinged he was brushing off imaginary dust. Stepping out he looked around. He'd never been invited up here before. It was nice and he appreciated he'd finally done something right.
He walked down the hall finding Karen at the reception desk.
"What are you doing here?"
"Working," she smiled. 
The doors behind her opened, Sanders turned to find a stranger standing there a smile on his face. "You're late Mr Sanders. Please come in and sit down."
"Who are you? Where is Mr Hargreaves?"
"I'll ask the questions if you don't mind, Mr Sanders."
"Okay."
"How long have you worked here?"
"Six years."
"In that time how much effort have you put into your work to improve your working production and environment?"
"Production is the best, they typists work hard getting reports out."
"Their work environment?"
"I'm not sure I understand, sir."
"Are they happy in their work? Do they sing your praises as a good boss? Do you celebrate birthdays etc."
"They're here to work, sir. Not to have fun," he scowled.
"I suppose you have fun bullying your staff, Mr Sanders."
"I don't..."
"I've heard differently. If you wish to stay with this company you will be demoted to the Post Room where you will start from the bottom and work your way up, instead of belittling those you perceive to be below you."
"Who the hell do you think you..."
"I own Thaduin Enterprise. You can call me Mr Vere."
Mr Sanders slouched in his chair. "I can't lose my job, i need the income to raise my family, Mr Vere."
"Since I think families are important I will give you a second chance. Report to the Post Room."
"Y-yes, sir."
He left the office moving slowly along the hall wondering what the hell had just happened.
"Karen," he said on the intercom, "Can you look up who in the typing pool have Masters in Business and ask them to report to the conference room...i presume it is ready?"
"They are just finishing, sir. It should be ready after lunch."
"Fine have it set up for a meeting starting at one this afternoon. I want the HR Manager there and all employees with their Master Degrees in Business or Computing may as well widen the scope. Perhaps the HR Manager..."
"No worries, sir. I have most of the employees you need. It won't take long to get the rest.
"Well done. Go for your lunch after you've finished."
"Thanks."

In the typing pool heads started to pop up, looking around and diving back down again, suspicious and not accepting what they were reading in their emails. Virginia was one of the recipients, opening her email she frowned, looking over a Shirl who was still typing. Shrugging her shoulders she looked at the clock when the bell rang for lunch.
"Have you seen Mr Sanders come back?" said Shirl and they walked down to the canteen.
"No. Pretty weird don't you think."
"Yeah." they sat down to eat when Shirl finally noticed a few of the girls talking in whispers. "What's going on?"
"Not sure. I've been told to go to a meeting after lunch on the executive floor."
"Wow. Something good must be happening."
"You don't mind?"
"Nah. You're my best mate and you have way more qualifications than i do."
"This is why you make an awesome friend."
"Tell me about your date with the mysterious Julian."
"We had dinner and went home to our own apartments."
"Boring."
"We talked a lot. He's an interesting man."
"If you say so."
"His ex-lover turned up, beautiful, stick thin and spiteful. Made me laugh."
"Well, there goes the bell, back to the grindstone. Let's go for drinks after. It's Saturday after all."
"Deal. Meet me in the foyer."
By the time Virginia got to the elevator, there were six others standing to wait for the elevator to arrive. Four women and two men. None seems to know what was going on. They soon arrived at the executive floor and walked into a cool, empty reception area when a young woman appeared with a smile.
"Karen! What are you doing here?" said one of the men.
"Promoted. Now if you'll follow me to the conference room we'll get the meeting underway."
"What's going on?"
"The boss will explain. Please take a seat. If you'd like coffee there is a coffee machine over to the right. The bathroom is on the left through that door," she pointed. "Have fun." and left.
"What the heck is going on?" said one of the women. Her jaw dropped when the door opened, those with their back to it...which included Virginia, turned to see what had caught her attention.
"You wonderful young people will be the new executive officers of Thadiun Enterprises. This depends on which degree you have and if I think you are capable of producing the results required. You may call this a group interview." Julian sat down at the head of the table. "My name is Julian Vere. I'm the owner of this company. I'd like to get it back on track. First things first I wish to know your names and your degree then we'll chat and get to know each other before i take you to the room next door for a short interview." He looked around the table his eyes pausing on Virginia who was glaring at him ferociously. He tapped his fingers on the table to stop from laughing.
"If you'll excuse me, sir. I don't think I'm the right person to be an executive," Virginia stated as she stood up and collected her bag," Julian's eyes returned to hers, shock written on his face.
"Sit down Ms Costello. I'll be the judge of that," he snapped making the others gasp.
"Not happening, Mr Vere." and she walked out.
"The rest of you fill out the forms in front of you while I deal with Ms Costello." He hurried out of the room after her, catching her just as she was about to step into the elevator. "Virginia," he took her arm swinging her around and into the nearest deserted office. 
"Let me the hell alone," she snapped. "How could you do this to me, Julian. I dislike been used."
"I didn't use you and I'm not going to. I was offering you and the others with Master Degrees a chance to prove themselves in the workplace."
"You only did this because you knew I had..."
"Wrong." he leant against a desk. "I noted a month ago that my company was going downhill fast. I've owned this place for a year. I wanted to know what was going on. You gave me the excuse to come in and deal with it.  What I found wasn't good. I have excellent staff on crap wages...yes your words...I have crap staff on salaries they don't deserve or work for. Thanks to  you I found out i have several young men and women with Masters Degrees who could do with a helping hand." He crossed to her, his hands on her waist. "Yes, i want you. Yes, I want you in my bed. I want to kiss you so badly I'd do so now, except this morning I banned sexual advances in the building due to finding Hargreaves fucking his secretary. All this is thanks to you, Virginia."
"Y-you want me in your bed..."
"Bloody typical, all you got from that was me wanting you in bed." he shook his head laughing until tears poured down his face. "Damn, you're one fine woman, Virginia."
"Sorry."
"Don't be. I'm going to court you until you give in."
"But we work..."
"No, we don't. I'll be employing another Managing Director," he smiled. "I work from my penthouse." He pressed a kiss to her closed mouth. "Please come back to the conference room and see what's on offer and whether you'll be interested."
"Okay. You'd best wipe your face, Julian."
"Yeah. You go. I'll be back shortly, tell everyone to have a coffee break."

Virginia re-entered the conference room, the quiet chatter stopped.
"What was all that about Ms Costello. You too good for us?" mimicked one of the women with a smirk.
"Nope. Mr Vere happens..."
"To already know Ms Costello," he stared at the woman. "If you choose to use that tone of voice again, you'll be fired without any warning." she went red in the face and looked down. "I want a new lease on life here, no snotty people who think they are above everyone else." he turned to Virginia. "Ms Costello please sit down and we'll continue our discussions and see if any of you fit an executive position," he looked over at the young woman who was trying hard to make herself smaller. "Ms Connington, I think you may fit well in finance, I see on your CV you were top of the year when you left University. That's rather impressive."
"Thank you, sir."
"Do you think you could sort out the mess. It may take you a few weeks and you'll report directly to the new Managing Director."
"What happened to Mr Hargraves and the other Executives?"
"Mr Kelsal?"
"Yes, sir."
"Hargraves was fired and I have no idea what he did with the former Executives. I have a feeling Ms Connington, our new CFO, will find out for us. From what I've read Mr Kelsal you seem to be good at Marketing. If i give you a team of graphic designers to work with, do you think you could come up with three adverts to boost this company back into the public eye?"
"I'd be happy to give it a go. I should be fine as long as the graphic designers are knowledgeable and creative. They'd have to work hard."
"You'd all have to work hard.
"Yes, sir."
"Ms Costello I'd like you to work in production, introducing new ideas and concepts. Would that be an area you..."
"Sure, though I'd need a..."
"Pick who you wish and check their qualifications with HR, which i think would suit you, Mr Gregory. You're an open and friendly person with the skills needed to employ good people. Mrs Fraiser will report to you and train you as well. She'll be retiring in a few months."
He leant back in his chair, tapping his pen against his mouth as his eyes wandered over the last three. I need a  CCO, CLO and an Assistant Managing Director.  Which one of you did law?"
"I did, sir," said Ms Yan.
"Communications?"
"We both did."
"Who is the bossiest," he smirked.
"We both..."
"Well, that settles everything then. You will do both jobs between you. It is not a competition. However, I will confirm all positions in three months time. All you need to do is work together and prove yourselves a capable team."
"What about the MD?"
"I'll let you know later in the week." and he left.