Charmaine's Revenge Backfires

"Samuel Hatton you are sublime," his sister clapped her hands excitedly. "I can't believe all three of them are here in Chester in this actual hotel."
"What's your plan."
She sighed and pouted. "Nothing. Yet."
"Well however about we start..."
Her eyes widened as his idea of revenge was spoken out loud for the first time.
"Pure genius," she squealed, hugging him tight. "You sure you can pull it off? Julian seems to have gotten real protective recently," she frowned. "I don't understand why..."
Samuel smirked, quickly looking away when Charmaine looked up at him. "No idea sis. Us men are weird creatures."
"I've noticed. Well, when I'm not..."
"I don't need to know about your sex life darling."
Charmaine burst out laughing. "When do you want to make your move?"
"Tonight. I just need to find out if they are having dinner in one of the restaurants."
"How are you going to do that?"
"Stop being a blondie, Charmaine. When's the last time you forgot which restaurant your friends were booked at."
"Perfect. We'd best get you ready..."
"Not on your life, Charm. Not after last time," he glared. 
"You looked...Ok fine. What name are you going to use?"
"My own name, silly."
"But...
"Julian will wonder where you are and will watch me as i snatch one of his lovers away from him."

It was two nights later when Samuel Hattan pretended to stumble over Julian Vere's dinner party. Not that they were hiding, though it looked like they were having a good time.
"Well, Julian Vere," he smiled, "I've not seen you for over six months. How are you?" he held out his hand watching Julian, wondering what he'd do.
"Samuel. You're out of the city. I thought it was a place you never left."
"Business meetings here all bloody week. Who are the beautiful people you are with?"
"This is my girlfriend, Virginia Costello and our friend Christopher St Claire." Julian finally stood shaking his hand. "Join us won't you."
Virginia and Chris looked at Julian in shock.
"Why thank you. By the by, it's lovely to meet you both. Julian's a lucky man to have such a gorgeous woman by his side."
"Thank you, Samuel...?"
"Hattan." The waiter set another place and he sat between Virginia and Chris. 
"I've heard that name somewhere before," she muttered, Julian shook his head and Samuel tried not to grin. "It's not unusual around here, Virginia."
"Well, it's lovely to meet you anyway," she smiled.
"What are you doing up here, Julian?"
"Enjoying some peace and quiet and showing my girlfriend where I live."
"And Chris?"
"We're working on a project together," Christopher replied, a coy smile on his face.
"Excuse me, sir, may we take your order now?" the head waiter stood beside Julian with a smile indicating the menus.
"Yes. I'm sure we're ready."
They all ordered. Sam's eyes widened as he listened to Virginia give her order, Julian just smiled at his reaction. The waiters left and the chat continued.
"How is business, Samuel?"
"Can't complain, though the meetings are tiring. Are you enjoying your visit," he looked at Christopher who blushed. "Have you been to Tatton Hall yet? The gardens are gorgeous at this time of year."
"No. Julian," he muttered.
"We've kept to the city while Christopher recovers from a few broken ribs."
"Ouch. I'm sorry to hear. What happened?"
"We are waiting to confirm with the police to see if it was the same person who attacked my penthouse in London. If so, then it won't be pleasant for them."
"You'll no doubt prosecute?"
"Yes. To the hilt," he glared at Samuel. 
"Good luck."
"I don't need luck. I have love."
"Woah Julian. What the hell? Love? Never thought I'd hear the day you'd fall in love.
"Hits everyone eventually." He leant over kissing Virginia on the lips.
"You feeling left out, Christopher?"
"No. I enjoy watching them. It's cute."
Their meals arrived along with two bottles of white wine. 
"Tell us more about yourself, Samuel," cooed Virginia, who decided she wanted to play.
"I was an only child until the accidental child appeared...similar to Julian here, i suppose." he chuckled, "except no remarriage. My mother was on the change."
"Menopause you mean," giggled Virginia, "please don't be shy about a word."
"I ended up with a sister. One extremely spoilt sister. I was off to University by the time she started primary school, so we never got to know each other very well."
"What did you study?" said Chris.
"Architecture." he laughed at Chris's shock. "It's a small world, eh Julian."
"So you've known each other for?"
"Over fifteen years, i shouldn't wonder."
"This is the best food I've ever had," Virginia placed her knife and fork on her plate watching the men continue eating.
"Good lord. You must have an amazing metabolic rate."
"I love food."
"Wait until she gets dessert," chuckled Chris, who earned a kick under the table.
"Children, please," smirked Julian as he also finished eating and sipped his wine. "I ordered a special dessert, so if you're staying with us, Samuel, you'll have to share as well. It's a tradition," smirked Julian leaving Samuel wondering what he'd gotten himself into.

In a dark corner table, Charmaine glowered at the table. Nobody noticed. She wasn't happy about all the laughing and she couldn't see Samuel doing anything to entice either of Julian's lovers away. Knocking back another glass of wine she ordered another bottle waiting for the moment Sam would make his move.

Two chocolate brownie desserts arrived topped with a sweet cherry sauce plus a scoop of ice cream and thick cream.
"Where do you want them, sir?" the waiter said.
Julian looked at Chris and smirked. "One between those two and I'll have the other over here."
Samuel looked on rather bemused. The waiter put down the desserts and four spoons, leaving them to eat their treat.
"What happens now?"
"Simple," grinned Julian wickedly. "You feed Christopher and he'll feed you. I'll do the same with Virginia."
Samuel looked over at the blushing, Chris who had already picked up a spoon and was tapping it on the table top.
"Why can't he..."
"It's fun. Believe me," and put a spoonful into Virginia's mouth. She moaned, slowly licking her lips as her taste buds exploded with the different flavours. Sam squirmed in his seat when a spoon touched his lips. Opening his mouth the spoon slid inside and he groaned at the taste, his eyes closing in bliss.
"This is fantastic," he opened his eyes to find them all smiling at him, he flushed and bit his lip. "I groaned didn't I?"
"Yeah. So damn sexy," muttered Chris.
Samuel looked at Chris, his eyes narrowed. "Is this a setup?" He leant back in his chair, crossing his legs.
"You joined us, remember, Sam," said Julian.
"I'm sorry if i embarrassed you, Samuel," Chris ducked his head again, placing the spoon down, his hands in his lap. "It was..."
"Did you mean it?"
"Y-yes." his head jerked up, Julian and Virginia watched on with interest. Chris and Sam ignored them.
"I'm not gay," said Sam.
"Nor am I. I'm...I think I'm bi."
"May i feed you too?"
"Sure," he shrugged.
Picking up the other spoon, Samuel cut a piece of dessert, adding some cream. He pulled his chair closer to Chris, reaching his arm out with the spoon. Their eyes met and held. Chris opened his mouth, the cake moved inside and he closed his lips letting Samuel removed the spoon. Chris sighed the chocolate exploding in his mouth, his tongue slipped out, collecting the crumbs he'd left behind. Samuel's heart pounded their eyes never wavering a spark of desire hit him hard making him bite his bottom lip.
"I never knew dessert could be so much fun," he murmured.
"Would you like some more, Samuel."
"Call me Sam. And yes please."
They leant closer together taking it in turns to feed each other until the dessert was all gone. Smiling into desire filled eyes, Sam sighed starting to pull back when Chris pressed his lips against Sam's quickly before pulling back and excusing himself to the bathroom in a panic.
"W-what the hell? Why did he run?"
"Embarrassed, confused... What about you. I didn't know you liked men."
"I can't say I've thought about it before. I'd better go and see if he's all right if you'll excuse me," he pushed back his chair wandering in the direction of the men's bathroom.

Charmine chuckled. It seems his plan had worked after all. He'd separated Christopher from his lover quiet easily. Content now she finished her meal and the last of the wine and went back to her room knowing Samuel would contact her at some stage.

Samuel found Christopher sitting with his back to the wall, his head in his hands...muttering.
"Hey," Samuel whispered. "You going to be ok?"
"Go away."
"No." he sat beside him and waited.
"I'm sorry all right. I didn't mean to kiss you. I don't' know what came..."
"Stop lying to yourself, Chris. Anyway, it was a nice kiss," he chuckled. "A shock, yes. Nice all the same."
"I'm with Julian. I betrayed his trust. Please leave me alone."
"I know you're with Julian. Everyone knows he's bi-sexual, i wouldn't worry about it."
Chris finally looked up, his eyes red from crying. "I'm still learning about myself. Your sister had me beaten up. I'm still mending. They were brutal, not that i remember much."
"You know who I am!"
"Pretty obvious with your surname and the way you crashed out dinner. We're not daft you know. Why are you helping her?"
"What makes you think I'm helping her? And what's this got to do with our kiss?"
Christopher moved to his knees, he grabbed Sam by the shoulders, watching his reaction and moved in, kissing him hard, biting his lips for entry. Sam opened his mouth in shock and their tongues tangled, teasing, tasting. Chris held Sam's head closer, his fingers tangling in his hair as he deepened their kiss. Sam groaned, pushing back until they broke apart gasping, staring at each other then kissing again.
"God," Chris whimpered. "You taste so different," he murmured against his lips. Sam's hands moved to Chris's shoulders pushing him away.
"What the hell is happening," he muttered, feeling his heart race. Standing up he helped Chris to his feet. "What are we going to do?"
"You feel something for me or are you playing games for your sister?"
"I'm not sure what i feel for you. I've never had feelings for another man. As for my sister. I'm starting to get over her real fast."
"What did she want you to do?"
"You'd think I'm playing you if i told you, Chris."
"Tell me."
"She wanted me to take away you or Virginia from Julian."
"You bastard. I knew you weren't..."
He grabbed Chris's arm as he tried to storm off. "Let me finish. What Charmaine doesn't realise is that you are all in love with each other, which makes me feel weird when you kissed me." he frowned.
"Love? I don't even know what the hell love is," growled Chris. "Now let go of my arm."
Sam released him and they both returned to the table to find Julian and Virginia drinking coffee.
"We nearly sent out a search party, but thought it unwise..." Virginia giggled. Both the men flushed.
"We were talking," said Samuel."
"Seems you were right, Julian."
"I'm rarely wrong. Sit down, Sam. It's time to put your little sister in her place. If you don't...well I'll make sure they all know what you did for her."
Sam flushed, biting down on his anger.
"How did you know?"
"I might get blindsided at times, Sam. However, I'm not an idiot. Are you happy to double cross your sister?"
"Not really."
"It's time for you to join our relationship...temporarily. You've made a great start with Chris and if he wants, you can both get to know each other better and make sure Charmaine sees and knows all about it. 
"This is going to be fun," giggled Virginia.
"We'll do the...'please don't ruin our relationship' scenario."
"God help us all," muttered Sam looking over at Chris who smirked.