Mother Dearest

Having a step-mother a few years older than himself made him curse his father for being a bloody idiot. He knew she only married him for his money and social standing which his father had grabbed when Julian created his first successful business. Meanwhile, mother dearest had chased Julian, grabbing and grasping at him every chance she got. She didn't care who she hurt. Julian tried to keep away, however, his father insisted he got to know his step-mother by meeting with her and on the odd occasion...thank god...his spoilt half-siblings.
Today was the day he had to do the deed and have dinner with a strikingly beautiful woman who was a cold-hearted bitch underneath. He'd much prefer to take Virginia out for dinner...
He smiled slowly. Why shouldn't he take his girlfriend to meet his dear mother? Chuckling, he rubbed his hands and called Virginia to see if she was free.
"Virginia my darling."
"What do you want," she laughed.
"Are you free tonight. I need your company at dinner."
"Why?"
"I'm meeting mother for dinner and I'd rather be anywhere..."
"But having dinner with her. Come on she can't be that bad, Julian."
"No, she isn't that bad, she's bloody worse. I wish my father had never married the bitch."
"Julian," she scolded.
"This is my step-mother. She's only a few years older than I am and gorgeous with it. She's been trying to get into my pants for..."
"Oh come one, Julian."
"Honest. Come meet her and you'll see. She'll probably ignore you anyway."
"So why should I go?"
"To protect me," he said lightly.
"You're scared of her," she laughed. "Oh my god, i don't believe you're actually scared of a woman."
"She has tiger claws."
"Fine, I'll go with you. What time do i need to be ready?"
"Eight. We can travel together. We're meeting her at the restaurant."
"I'll see you later."
"Look sexy."
"For you anything."

They entered a top end restaurant Julian's step-mother had chosen, giving their names the Maitre D looked puzzled. "The table is for two?"
"Now it is for three." Julian smiled.
"This way, sir, ma'am." 
He led them to a secluded corner, nodding to a waiter to get another chair and place setting.
"Julian," squealed a high pitched voice. "It's wonderful to see...who's this with you," she pouted.
"Mother, this is my girlfriend, Virginia."
"We were meant to be having dinner alone," she scolded him as he air kissed her cheek.
"I wanted you to meet Virginia, isn't she gorgeous," he pulled her into his side, kissing her lips while Virginia tried hard not to smirk. She could see his eyes twinkling and filling with desire.
"Yes, of course. You only date beautiful women, Julian. You've just never bought one to our dinner out before." Minette looked Virginia up and down, her left eyebrow arched. "I doubt she'll last any longer than the others."
She sat down indicating they take the other seats.
"Virginia is different."
"Yes i noticed," she sniped. "You like love handles now, Julian?" she turned to Virginia without waiting for a reply "Usually he goes for sleek," her hand went over her mouth as she giggled.
"You mean like his ex-lover, Charmaine? She didn't seem to last long," she picked up her glass of wine the waiter had poured, clinked glasses with Julian and sipped it enjoying the fruity sweet flavour as it journeyed down her throat. "Lovely wine, Julian."
"I'm glad you like it, darling. It's one of my favourites.
"How have you been, Julian?"
"Busy with my girl and business as per usual. How about you? How's father and the children?"
"Your father misses you, Julian," her hand reached over to touch him, he moved away so she couldn't. "The kids are...well you know what kids are like," she tittered.
"Actually I don't. I was an only child."
"Until i gave him more."
"Three to many," he muttered.
"Come, Julian, you shouldn't be so mean."
"What do you do for a living..."
"Minette is the name. I'm a full-time mother and lover. What about you?"
"Executive Manager at Tradiun Enterprise."
"Impressive, no wonder Julian likes you," she giggled.
"I more than like her mother."
"Oh for god's sake call me Minette," he glowered at Julian.
"I prefer to call you, mother," he smirked.
The waiter came to take their meal order. Virginia went for her usual steak, Julian had fish and Minette had a small side salad. Once their meals arrived Virginia and Julian tucked into their food while Minette played with her salad. Virginia rolled her eyes at Julian who tried not to grin.
"What else is new, Julian?"
"Nothing other than my darling Virginia," he kissed her cheek.
"Where did you meet?"
"We live in the same building," Virginia replied. "I literally banged into him one morning. We've been together ever since."
Minette looked at Julian, a mischievous smile hovering on her lips. Julian didn't like her look, though there wasn't much he could do. He knew she was up to something.
"How's the sex. I mean sharing him must be hard for you." Minette watched Virginia's face which didn't change.
"I love to share. It's not hard...the only thing which is hard is Julian's cock when...well never mind, his mother doesn't need to know."
Julian bust out laughing, he couldn't help himself, he wiped his mouth, sipping some water as he looked over at Virginia.
"Naughty," he smirked.
"But oh so true," she replied.
"Who's your..."
"Hush mother, it's not your concern." he pushed back his chair and helped Virginia to her feet. "It's time for us to go. We both have early mornings."
"Lovely to met you, Minette."

Back in the car, they curled up laughing hard.
"You should've seen her face. Damn Virginia, you replied so well." he took her into his arms, kissing her hard.
"What is all this sharing about?" she asked after she pulled away.
"I'm bi-sexual." he waited for her reaction, she just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I like to fuck both men and women. I'd like to have both in my life. I'd like one to be you and the other is Christopher St Claire. You're both gorgeous. You both make feel things I've not felt before."
"I know that name," she frowned.
"Yeah," he smirked, "He works At Thadiun."
"Collecting people now, Julian."
"Not at all. I just want to protect those i care about. I care about you, Virginia."
"Right."
"You have a strange response to..."
"You being bi," she leant in kissing him with gentle pressure. Pulling back she laughed.
"What?"
"You didn't research me very well, Mr Vere."
"I don't research lovers, i get to know them. I know what i like and I want to fuck you all night long for as long as you'll have me."
"My parents are swingers." she sighed. "It is partly why I'm still a virgin, which I'm sure you already knew."
"I had an idea you were, though wasn't positive."
"If i give you my virginity you won't run afterwards, as in you got what you wanted..."
Julian took her into his arms, cradling her head as their lips touched tenderly. "I want you. I want to teach you about your sexuality," his head went to one side, "though you may know more than me with swinger parents."
"I went to a few parties and realised I'm not a swinger. I'm not sure how I'll deal with sharing you."
"Will you let me make love to you tonight, show you how good it can be."
"Just us?"
"Yes."
"I'll try. Just don't hurry me, Julian."
"I promise."
The privacy winder rolled down. The driver coughed. "Sir?"
"Yes, Craig?"
"We've been sitting outside your apartment for about fifteen minutes," he grinned.
"Sorry, Craig," he laughed as he assisted Virginia out of the car. "Have the day off tomorrow, Craig, you deserve it."
"Thank you, sir."
Arms around each other's waists they entered the apartment building, Craig smiled and drove back home.