Satisfying Charmaine.

Samuel Hatton was taken out of his preoccupation when his sister screamed out a man's name as he entered the door of their shared suite. He paused about to leave when he heard her speak.
"Harder you oaf. Push that dick deeper. God yes. More Mike, i need more," she moaned.
"How about this," said a male voice.
"Yes, get it in there. I can take two of you. I want your cock now, Hyton."
"Spread your legs, little lady," he replied. "Good girl. Now lie down over him, show me your lush holes. Fucking fab. Hold still, Mike." 
Sam heard a grunt then his sister gasped and what could only be a wild moan as the second cock sank inside her.
"Full, holy hellfire, I'm so fucking full of dick." she wailed. Then he heard the slapping of bodies as the men began to thrust hard, screwing his sister until she screamed and they grunted, all cumming together.
Shaking his head, he headed for his room closing the door quietly. Striping off his clothes he went to bed knowing he'd face the music in the morning. Starting to wonder why she was wanting revenge when she screwed anything with a dick.

Samuel didn't get much sleep. Charmaine had decided to screw her two lovers all night. He was starting to wish he'd stayed at the penthouse...not that Chris had asked. Samuel smiled thinking about their night and what they'd done. He didn't hear the door open but felt his sister standing over him, her arms crossed over her small tits.
"Well. How did it go?"
"You know, Charmaine," he said sitting up. "You're turning into something of a whore. Who would've thought you'd be fucking so many different men when you supposedly love another and want revenge."
"Samuel Hatton, how dare you call me a whore. Daddy will slay you for this," she stomped her foot, hands now on her hips.
"Doubtful."
"So did you have a good time with Mr Vere," she sneered.
"Much to my surprise...Yes. A lovely meal, great conversation and then some dancing."
"Who did you snatch away from Julian?"
"Snatch away. That's a laugh. I became friends with Christopher," he looked at his watch then back at his sister, "I need to take a quick shower, I'm meeting him for lunch."
"Fucked him yet?"
"I'm not like you and I'm not gay either." He stepped out of bed letting the sheets drop to the floor. Charmaine blushed and turned away. "Like what you saw, sweetheart."
"Don't be disgusting, you're my brother, though i didn't know you were so large."
"Now you do. Go away and let me get ready."
"Tell me everything," she demanded.
"Why don't you tell me all about your double fuck from last night. 'Oh Hyton, fuck me harder' he chuckled.
"Bastard." and stormed out of his room.
"Serves you right." he plodded to the shower, smiling as he remembered his last one with Chris. God, he had a delectable body. He wrapped his hand around his dick, stroking it until he climaxed with a sigh of pleasure. "Tonight I'm going to give you your very own blow job, Chris," he muttered. Back in his bedroom, he found Charmaine learning against the wall smirking. 
"I knew there was more to last night. I can't believe Julian let Christopher give you a blow job. Did you enjoy it?"
"You know something, sis, you are a pain and i think it's time someone smacked that butt of yours, except you'll probably enjoy it. Now," he finished dressing, "if you'll excuse me I have a lunch meeting."
"Date," she called after him as he left the suite.

Samuel entered the elevator to find Chris standing in the corner, his arms crossed and a smile on his face. Sam stepped towards him as the doors closed.
"Hello gorgeous," he muttered brushing his lips across Chris's. "How are you today?"
"Looking forward to lunch and a tour," he replied. "You look rather dashing, Sam."
"Thanks. I prefer casual to suits when i can."
"Me too. Where are we going for lunch?"
"There is this little shop i know that makes its own cakes, rich, lush and divine. They also do sandwiches with fresh roast meat. We can sit in or outside at their tables."
"Sounds good." The elevator jerked to a stop, doors opening and another couple entered. smiles and nods and the elevator continued to the ground floor.
Out in the street, they moved down the pedestrianised area, turning left towards the river until they came across the cafe Sam had mentioned. Deciding to sit inside, they made their orders and chatted about this and that. Eating and drinking they were soon paying and on their way again.
"Where are you taking me?"
"Heaven and back," Chris punched Sam in the arm and laughed. "To the zoo. I want to introduce you to the Sun Bears. They are so damn cute."
"The Zoo. Oh come on, that's where you take kids not..."
"Wait and see," Sam smiled as they continued to walk.
Arriving about an hour later, Sam paid their entry fee and moved to one of the pathways, his face alive with laughter.
"You have a beautiful smiled, Sam," he said following him. "What's so great about Sun Bears?"
"I don't know. I just love them." They turned the corner and walked into the open to find the sun bears.
"They're a cute pair." smiled Chris. "I prefer reptiles. Do you know where they are?"
"Sure. I know this place like the back of my hand. My dad used to be a keeper here in days yonder."
Sam grabbed his hand as they moved up a hill and through a mini forest. Pushing Chris off the footpath into the thicket, made Chris laugh until he found himself leaning against a tree with Sam leaning against him staring, watching, waiting then tucking his hands behind his head and kissing him hard, pushing his thickening dick against Chris's stomach making him respond with a weak moan. Chris grabbed Sam's butt hauling him closer, holding him with one hand while his other pushed inside his jeans to stroke to staff.
"Fuck. I've been wanting to do that all lunchtime," he mumbled, biting Chris's lips. "I like your fingers stroking my cock. Feels so good."
"I want inside you, Sam," he pressed against him, "feel me, Sam. It's all for you," he tugged Sam's lip between his, sucking it, making it swell before biting down.
"That's so hot," he muttered. "We need to get outta here, Chris."
Chris let go of Sam's shaft, closing his jeans and letting him step back. "Don't you want to see any more of the Zoo?"
"I want more of you. The Zoo can wait."
They ran down the footpaths laughing. People staring, kids pointing as they rushed through the exit and grabbed a taxi into the city. The taxi dropped them off by the River Dee, where they strolled hand in hand for all to see. Getting an ice cream cone, sitting on a bench they watched life go by. Finishing they hired a boat and made their way to the island on the opposite side of the lake. Getting out in the green field they grinned at each other and moved away from view until they were sitting under a willow tree which hid them from sight.

Sam pushed Chris down on his back, opening his jeans he took out his shaft curling his right hand around it and began to stroke him, lifting his balls with his other hand he massaged them.
"Feels so good."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Suck my balls and dick."
"Ok," he blushed. "Remember i've never done this before."
Samuel lay down resting his chin on Chris's thigh. Chris lifted his hips letting Sam pull them down a bit, freeing his balls.
"You smell good, soapy and...sweet." His tongue flicked out over the head of Chris's cock, Sam watched his eyes flicker closed. "You like."
"Hell yes," he moaned. "Take him in your mouth."
Sam pushed down the hard length, widening his mouth as Chris throbbed thicker and stopped when it hit the back of his throat. His left hand continued to massage his balls, sliding down to his other hole, pressing against it and then withdrawing.  Continuing his work, his mouth pumped up and down and his finger finally pierced Chris's back hole making him groan. 
"So tight," Sam muttered. "How the hell do you get a cock..."
"Show you tonight." he panted out jerking his hips up as Same went back down over his shaft making him gag. "Hum, suck, lick...please Sam, i need to unload." His hands came up and into Sam's hair and pushed him down while thrusting up long hard thrusts, tears burst from Sam's eyes, about to protest when Chris ejaculated down his throat. He tried to swallow it all, some dripping out of his mouth. "Sorry," Chris muttered as he pushed Sam off letting him roll onto his back.
"Fine. Bit more warning next time."
Fastening his clothing, Chris sat up, leaning over Sam to kiss him one last time. "Let's get back to the hotel. Julian and Virginia are expecting us for dinner.

Charmaine happened to be in the foyer cafe drinking coffee when she saw her brother arrive holding Christopher's hand. Smirking she started to stand then frowned as they stepped into the elevator which went up to the penthouse.
"What are you up to, Samuel?"
"Who would Samuel be?" said Hyton as he sat beside her. "You know I'm jealous of other men. Well except for Mike," he smirked.
"You called me?" said Hyton's twin.
"I didn't. I just fuck you, darling."
"Who's Samuel?"
"My brother. I just saw him with another man and wondered what he was up to."
"Why worry about him when we can satisfy every appetite you have, Charmaine?"
"Hyton, my brother is doing something for me. Call it a revenge call, however, what i just saw didn't look like revenge."
"Deary me. Would you like us to investigate," said Hyton.
"I'd rather you investigated me," she giggled. "I have a large appetite," she murmured.
"Darling you have the biggest appetite we've ever seen. We adore your body. Now let's get it upstairs and naked again," smirked Mike.