Minette & Charmaine

Double trouble when these two get together. Women who didn't get what they wanted were spiteful and out for revenge. The damage they anticipated doing would ruin Julian Vere in business and his personal life.

Charmaine was once Julian's favourite female lover until she became too clingy and needy. She looked great on his arm at events he invited her to, she charmed business associates with her style, flair and knowledge which pleased Julian. Their association was special...until she ruined it and started asking for more. Julian wasn't ready to settle down. He enjoyed his lovers and told Charmaine to leave things be and if he wanted more, he'd let her know.
Feeling like he was drifting away from her, she tried harder, made sure she was always there for him, he just shook his head.
"Don't push me, Charmaine. You'll end up without a lover if you do."

It was at a Christmas Party the previous year when Charmaine first met Minette...Julian's step-mother and wannabe guru stylist. Minette was gorgeous with her shoulder-length blonde hair and pixie face. She was dainty and wore the highest heels Charmaine had ever seen.
"Julian. How lovely of you to come to my party," she air-kissed both his cheeks, he smiled placing a kiss on top of her head. 
"Mother dearest. How are you and father?"
"Julian...you must call me Minette. I insist." she smiled. "Who is this lovely lady with you?"
"Charmaine Hatton, this is my Step-mother, Minette. I'll leave you in her capable hands for a moment while I catch up with my father." Julian kissed Charmianes cheek and walked off.
"Such a charming man, adorable and always happy to help with his siblings."
"Didn't realise he had any."
"I presume you are his latest lover? Quaint." she giggled. "How long have you been together?"
The headed to the bar for wine and canapes, chatting about everything and nothing.
"Have you slept with him yet, Minette?" Charmaine asked bluntly.
"Why would you think that?"
"You admire him so much, your body language is one hell of a tell."
"Clever aren't you. No, i haven't, he won't. He's refused every advance."
"Shame considering how gorgeous you are."
"You're not jealous about..."
"No. I encourage him to have lovers, it's fun to watch him fuck someone else."
"Does he know you watch?"
"Yes. I sometimes join in. I love a good threesome."
"Sounds exciting. Perhaps you can convince him...?
"Convince me of what," smiled Julian over Charmaine's shoulder.
"Who said we were talking about you?"
"Without sounding conceited, you always talk about me Minette," he rolled his eyes. "Charmaine it's time to dance and then we can have dinner with my mum."
"Which mother?"
"The one who gave me life, which certainly wasn't her," he scowled. Taking Charmaine's hand they headed to the dance floor watched on by Minette who could only glower at him.

It was months later when Minette and Charmaine accidentally banged into each other. This time at a high-end hair salon.  Minette had changed her style, cutting her hair short and spiky a black fur coat over her shoulders which she dropped with a squeal of delight at Charmaine's approach.
"It's been months, darling. How have you been? We must have coffee." she tugged her towards the door she'd just entered.
"Slow down Minette. I've an appointment first. We'll have to meet later."
"How's Julian."
"Still a mindblowing F..." she grinned.
"Lucky you. I really need to have him. Are you busy later?"
"Let's meet for dinner at Carpella at eight."
"Brilliant," Minette air kissed shrugging into her coat an assistant had picked her and hurried out of the salon to her next appointment.

Carpella though popular wasn't busy on a Wednesday. Charmaine sat in the middle of the restaurant, not one to hide. Minette's high pitched voice called out, Charmaine closed her eyes and winced wondering why she was having anything to do with the silly woman. Then sighing because she knew why. Julian was getting bored, the sex was lacklustre. It was time to spice it up and Minette would be perfect. She planned to surprise and shock Julian and reveal who he was fucking just before he would climax. Nothing could go wrong.
Minette sat down across from Charmaine, smiling and ordering a bottle of white wine.
"It's so good to see you. I can't believe how many months..."
"Minette."
"What? Oh sorry, me and my runaway mouth," she giggled.
"You know it's Julian's birthday next week."
"God do we have to talk about him. He's such a bloody pain, never comes round, never rings..."
"There you go again," Charmaine rolled her eyes. "I thought of a great present for Julian and wondered if you'd like to participate."
"Like what. You know he doesn't like me fro marrying his father."
"He won't know. Well not until the end," she smirked.
The waiter took their food orders with a smile and left them to continue their chat.
"What do you want to do or give him?"
"I was thinking of a threesome and you being the third."
"One look at me and he..."
"Rushing ahead again Minette. He'll be blindfolded until the last moment. This means..." Their food arrived and placed before them. Minette nodded her thanks.
"Means?"
"He can fuck you to climax and when he's about to cum I'll take his blindfold off."
"You'd do that for me?"
"Yes. He needs more spice in his sex life," she grinned.
"The sex getting boring is it, Charmaine?"
"I'm trying to stop him from leaving me. We have a good thing going."
"If he finds himself fucking me, he'll probably kick you out."
"He adores me, Minette."
"He'll need to wear protection and don't make me say I told you so. Remember I've known him longer than you have."

Guess who was right?  Though it's in the past now and both women want their revenge on Julian for ignoring them. Once again they met at Carpella's.
"I'm not sure why I am here, Charmaine. Last time ended badly and I'm not that desperate anymore."
"I want him to pay," she snapped. "I never told you, but i videoed him fucking you. I still have the video."
"Don't you fucking dare jeopardise my marriage and..."
"I won't. I was going to black out your face."
"Then what good is it? Not as if you can say Step-son fucks his step-mother. Everyone knows who I am."
"I want to arrange for him to fuck this guy i know. He needs the limelight, then i want to blend the videos to make one. Nobody knows Julian is Bi-sexual."
"I doubt anyone would care these days," Minette retorted. "He might lose a few contracts and that's it. You need to think of something else."
"Damn it." she snarled making the waiter jump nearly dropping their plates of food. "Sorry," she smiled. "Bad day."
"Hope it gets better," he murmured and walked away.
"What do you suggest?"
"What have you already done?"
"I tore his penthouse apart and had his boyfriend beaten up. Also had Julian and his girlfriend mugged on the way to the hospital ...not heard back from them yet."
"Isn't that enough revenge?"
"I want him to feel my pain, don't you?"
"Not anymore. Remember i got what i wanted. Though it ended badly for you, it felt wonderful for me. Yeah, I'd love another fuck and I'll keep trying. Anyway, men don't feel pain the same way as we do."
"Pain. How can I cause him the most pain?"
"Something he doesn't want to lose. What does he love without..."
"His car," Charmaine tapped her fingers on the table, "His business or...what about his sexuality?"
"His sexuality is pointless. His business is going from strength to strength. I doubt you can put a spanner in the works. He doesn't own a car. He has a driver most of the time."
"Bloody hell. There has to be something."
"Yes, there is," Minette smirked. "His home."
"I've already..."
"Not his penthouse. His home, where he resides when not in the city. Where he will have his family and bring them up."
"What home?"
"Seems you didn't know him so well after all Charmaine."
"WHAT. HOME."
"The first house he ever bought. It's up north in Cheshire where a lot of millionaires live."
"You ever seen it?"
"Once when my darling husband introduced me as his new wife to his only son. Never got invited back."
"Get me the address."
"What will you do?"
"Since you've declined to be involved, the less you know the better."
"Fine. I'll email it to you, give me your address."
Charmaine passed her business card over. "Thanks," paid for the meal and left.
"Perhaps i could warn Julian," she murmured in exchange..." smirking she returned home into the arms of the husband who adored her.