Sexy Secrets and Fantasies

Hard, Concrete, Steel...His cock throbbed, wanting release. His body was wild and becoming unpredictable. His feelings all over the place. 
"Julian...Julian."
"Humm, yes what?"
"You okay, you're kinda tense."
He lifted there intermingled fingers laying them on top of his cock, moving up and down, closing his eyes and biting his lip so as not to groan.
"Why didn't you say?"
"No privacy shield. I'll be fine as soon as..."
"I don't mind," she whispered.
"Reputation to uphold. Can't be seen...bleh bleh bleh."
"I'll behave. We're not too far away now. Perhaps we can relax in the bath," she smiled.
"Sounds wonderful, one of my favourite places with a naked woman," he murmured enjoying the flush in her cheeks.
"Julian," she giggled.

The car finally came to a stop outside the cottage, Julian helped Virginia out of the car, paid the driver and swept Virginia up into his arms and carrying her over the threshold, the driver grinned and set off to pick up his next client.
"You didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to," he kicked the door closed, lowering her feet to the ground and down his needy body, cupping her backside and pressing her pussy closer so she could feel how happy his dick was to feel her. "I need to be inside you, Virginia."
Let's have a bath together."
She stepped away, climbing the steps, Julian caught up before she got to the top pushing her down on her knees, she looked over her shoulder to see him holding his rock hard cock. Pushing her skirt up, his hand slipped between her legs making her moan.
"Now...Please, Virginia."
"Yes," she muttered.
He mounted her, his cock at her entrance and thrust to her core making her squeal as her muscles stretched around him. He began to pound her, she rocked back their bodies becoming slick and slapping together as his cock dived for her core. He pushed harder, deeper, biting his lip until he couldn't contain himself anymore and roared his release. Hearing her whimpers as he started back down, he kept plunging into her, his right hand moved to her clit rubbing it until he felt her tense and scream as wave after wave of orgasm moved through her body. Her muscles tight around his shaft, milking anything that was left. Pullin gout he sat on the stairs, settling Virginia on his knees.
"I've always wanted to have sex on the stairs. In fact, I'd like to find different stairs to test out. Public ones if you're daring enough."
"Bath. Let's explore and work out options."
"Okay." He stood up again with her in his arms, walking into the bathroom he set her on a chair where she finished discarding her clothes. Julian joined her after turning on the bath taps.
"You have a glorious body, Julian.

She ran her hands over his six pack until her hand cupped his balls, Bringing her right hand forward she curled it around his shaft stroking his length

She ran her hands over his six pack until her hand cupped his balls, Bringing her right hand forward she curled it around his shaft stroking his length. Julian rolled his shoulders, his eyes closed in anticipation. Feeling her moved away, he heard the slosh of water as Virginia stepped into the deep bath. Sighing he turned off the taps, nudging her forward so he could sit behind her. Leaning back her head in his shoulder she smiled, kissing him while he massaged her ample breasts, tugging the nipples to hard points.
"Feels so good."
"It can feel better when we buy a few toys."
"I ordered some," she giggled. "Should be here tomorrow. I got you a gorgeous cock ring with a butt plug. Though it would be great since you're Bi."
"Did you get a butt plug for you?"
"Perhaps," she smirked.
"Nipple clamps, clit vibrator, hollow butt plug?"
"What the hell is that last one?"
"It opens you out so your partner can slide inside your anus without causing to much discomfort."
"I got soft cuffs a mask and silk scarves as well."
"Should have fun tomorrow. I hope you don't have any plans," he chuckled. "Meanwhile, i want inside your tight vagina.
Virginia lifted up, Julian held his cock in place while she spread her pussy lips and sank over his thick cock.
"You're huge, Julian," she gasped as her opening widened around his tip. "God," she panted as she pushed down. Julian let go of his cock and held her hips guiding her the rest of the way until she was resting hard against his balls. "Shit, Julian," she whimpered. "How do you..." he thrust up making her squeal, water sloshing over the side of the bath.
"This is what you do to me, darling girl. I've never been so big or long." he thrust up again and she held on to the side of the bath as he continued to push up harder while holding her down. "You feel so fucking good, nice and hot and so damn tight." Tugging her nipples with one hand going back and forth, his right moved to her clit as he continued to plough into her body. Hard, fast, hitting her cervix a few times when she screamed, shuddering and tightening her sheath around his cock so tight he couldn't move. Not able to wait he grunted out, spurting his cum to her core, jerking to a stop as Julian fell back against the side of the bath and Virginia's head landed back on his shoulder.
"That was beautiful, however, you've emptied the bath of most of the water and I'm getting cold."
"Oops." They stood up, picking up fluffy white towelling robes and descended to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"
"Do we have any fresh fruit and vegetables?" he smirked.
"Sure, plenty. You want a salad or something?"
"Or something. Let's prep what we like."
"I want some steak as well."
"Nice idea. I tell you what you do dinner and I'll do dessert."
"What are you..."
"Nothing," he crossed to the fridge taking out strawberries, raspberries, peaches and bananas. "Don't forget the cream," he muttered. Virginia rolled her eyes and went back to making a salad with steak. Julian was soon roused by the smell of steak cooking in a large frying pan. "Medium rare for me please."
"Yes, oh master of ...what are you master of?"
"Lovemaking." Virginia burst out laughing. "I'll get even with you for that Ms Costello."
"Yeah, yeah, sure you will. Dinner is ready in five. How are you going with dessert?"
"Good. Nearly all set."
"Can we have ice-cream as well?"
"Now there's a thought," he grinned.
"Dinner. No sit at the table Julian no on it." He caught her in his arms as she walked around him to put the plates down. "Idiot. Now get off the table and let me go."
"Looking forward to..." he smacked her butt. Ouch. I'll get you for that."
"Not before i get you," he muttered sitting on his chair. "This looks fantastic."
"It'll give you energy to burn."
"I'll need it. I'm going to play out one of my fantasies tonight if you're willing, Virginia."
"I love playing games. Tell me more."
"After we've finished dinner."
"Aww, you're no fun."