New Lovers

Their meal finished, the quartet left the restaurant and started to cross the foyer when Virginia turned in Julian's arms.
"Why don't we go to a nightclub? Surely there's on here in Chester."
"There are some very good pubs with dancefloors if that will do." He kissed her mouth when she pouted. "Are you boys game?" he smirked at Sam who seemed to have acquired Chris on his arm.
"Why not," grinned Chris, looking over at Sam. "I'm sure Samuel will have a blast." Next moment they all laughed at Sam when he jumped. Chris had smacked his butt "I can't wait to hold this," Chris murmured in his ear.
"God what the fuck have i let myself in for."
"Fun with sex attached if you want," Chris lowered his lashes as he blushed.
"Thought you were..."
"I am. Now come on before they leave us behind," he indicated Julian and Virginia who'd already walked out the door of the hotel. Chris hurried after Julian, leaving Sam behind. Charmaine appeared beside him with a grin.
"Seems you hit it off with Chris. I'd never imagined..."
"Shut it, Charm." he growled "I have to go. I'll update you later."
"Wow," she smirked heading back for her room.

As Samuel moved through the revolving doors, Chris grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together while Sam tried to break free.
"Come on Sam. I'm not going to bite you...yet," he grinned stepping up to him. "But i will kiss you," his hands wrapped around Sam's neck, fingers in his dark blonde hair as he crushed his mouth to Sam's, taking him by surprise. Samuel steadied himself, his hands moving to Chris's waist, pulling him closer without thinking. Their kiss deepened, musk exchanged delightling tastebuds. Sam's eyes flicked open suddenly realising what he was doing and pulled away.
"Hell," he stared at Chris who had a dumbfounded expression on his face. His cock was throbbing, he bit his lip looking at his feet. "I'm not sure i can do this," he muttered turning away from Chris.
"I'm sorry. Please don't leave. I promise to behave."
"It's not that. I'm...my body is confused," he flicked his eyes up meeting Chris's and bit his lip again.
"If you keep biting your lip I'm...Come on. I promise not to touch you."
"Fine."
They caught up with Julian and Virginia who were strolling hand in hand down the main street and under the gorgeous clock on the Roman walls. There were plenty of cafes and bars still open as they wandered.
"What happened to you two. Thought you'd gotten lost."
"Things to discuss on how to work this supposed relationship we're going to have," shrugged Sam, trying hard not to look at Chris.
"Everything sorted?"
"For now," said Chris. "Did you find us a dancefloor?"
"We'll try here. It used to be good," said Julian.
Julian opened the door, loud music blasted out makinghim wince.
"Don't tell me you're too old for this, Julian," giggled Virginia.
"Don't be cheeky or you'll be punished."
"Fab. I love to be punished," she whispered.
"No wonder you like younger women," sighed Sam. "Is he like that as well?"
"Nope. Chris is way more serious. He'll go far."
"And I won't?" she pouted.
"You already go the distance," he grinned and stopped at the bar to get them all drinks. "There's some seating over there, Virginia, I'll be over shortly."
"What are you drinking Chris?"
"I'm still on painkillers so I'll stay with coke for now."
Sam nodded to the bartender for a coke and his whisky on the rocks.
"Tell me about yourself?"
"You mean Charmaine didn't do her homework for you?"
"Charmaine never does homework," laughed Julian. "She gets everyone else to do her dirty work."
"Well, I'm a Graphic Designer for Thadiun Enterprise. Until i got beaten up I was drawing up samples to relaunch the business and get more interest..."
"I'd heard they were closing down. Several of the Executives left in disgust at the Managers actions."
"Saved by the bell."
"What happened?"
"Apparently the top man was fired by the new owner and is yet to be replaced."
"And the Executives?"
"Virginia is one of the new ones."
"Your doing, Julian?"
"You tell Charmaine and I'll make you regret it," he glowered.
"I won't, though thanks for answering my question."
"I'm going to Virginia before she gets drowned by boys," he picked up her drink and stalked off.
"What's wrong with him?"
"Not sure. Possible he doesn't like us liking each other. And I do like you, Sam."
"I'd noticed and I'm not sure what to do about it."
"Enjoy it."Chris took Sam's hand dragging him onto the dance floor where they proceeded to stare at each other, hearts beating in time, feelings growing. Chris stepped into Sam, enjoying his warmth, want to put his head on his shoulder but hesitating.
"For fuck's sake, Chris," Sam mumbled drawing him closer so he could feel his throbbing dick against his own. "Let's get out of here," his hot breath moving down his neck until their lips met lightly. "I want you." Sam dragged Chris off the dancefloor and outside into the cool summer air. Stepping into an alley he shoved Chris against a wooden wall. Staring at him, taking in his lean lines and muscular frame. "I can't get you out of my head. My dick...of fuck it." He leant in kissing Chris, nibbling his bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and burying his own tongue in Chris's sweeping over his pearly white teeth, enjoying the sweet taste of coke he'd just drunk.  His hands dropped from his shoulders down his back until the held Chris's firm bum, pulling him against his body. Chris gasped into the kiss feeling Sam throb and grow. He rubbed up and down his length, his right hand finally cupping Sams balls while the left unzipped his pants, letting his fingers slide inside and wrap around his thick hard length which he began to stroke, his thumb moving over the top spreading the pre-cum.
"You feel so good, Sam," he mumbled against his mouth. "I want..." he felt Sam wrench his body away, turning into the darkness and putting his dick away.
"You said you..."
"Don't be a prick, Sam. You started this by dragging me out here. You're the one saying your body wants mine. I'm just following through. I'm going back to the hotel, either come with me or fuck off and get a life. I've had enough of the bull shit you're pulling." Chris turned and walked off back towards the hotel.

Sam stood undecided. It was weird how his body reacted. I small hand touched his arm.
"Do you want some," she said sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes.
"No. I don't use prostitutes," he handed her twenty quid and went after Chris. Not finding him in the hotel lounge or bar he made his way up to the penthouse and knocked on the door. Chris wrenched it open and glared.
"What?"
"I'm scared of my feelings for you. You're young and gorgeous. I'm at least..."
"Shut up. You're no older than Julian." Chris dragged him inside, down a hallway and into the room he'd been given to use. Sam ended up sitting on the bed with his trousers around his ankles. Chris moved in, kneeling clasping Sam's cock and licking it from root to tip and sucking the head into his mouth. Samuel hissed, his hands which were supporting his body on the bed ending up in Chris's hair as he gave him one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had.
"God in heaven, Chris," he moaned, jerking into his mouth. Chris hollowed out his cheeks, sucking the hot length deeper until Sam's cock hit the back of his throat.
Not able to take any more of the intense pleasure, Sam started to thrust past his gag reflex making Chris hum. The vibrations pushing him higher. "Fuck I'm going to cum, Chris," he pumped faster and released blowing his load down Chris's gullet. On and one he ejaculated until he sagged back on the bed, Chris moving with him, licking and sucking every last drop up until Samuel's dick popped out of his mouth.
"You taste sublime, Sam.
"I can't believe we did that," he muttered lying on his back staring up at the ceiling. 
"You going to blow me?"
"I've never done it before," he frowned. 
"Can't say I'm overly experienced either," he smirked sitting on the bed looking down at Sam. "You going to put it away or..." he bit his lip... 
"Take your clothes off i want to see you naked."
"Only if you do too Sam."
Watching each other, they undressed to their boxers then laughed, peeling them off. Kneeling on the bed in front of each other, chest to chest, they let their hands explore the other, touching, stroking, kissing until they fell sideways, still facing each other.
"Have you ever had a cock in your butt?"
"Not yet. Julian is training me. What about..."
"Fuck no. I'm not sure i could, sounds..."
"Why don't you try with fingers and a plug first. It feels amazing." Chris rolled off the bed, wincing slightly at his bruised ribs. He walked to his drawers removing a box and returned to the bed to show Sam.
"You plugs?"
"Yes. Julian gave them to me to practice with. We can lube you up and try one of the small ones on you if you wish and then you can put the fifth sized one in me. That's as far as I've got yet."
"That's huge," he muttered.
"Not really. Now your cock is huge, though it will still fit after some training."
"What do you want me to do?"
"I found it most comfortable on my back. Julian got me to hold my legs high and wide then fingered me for a while with lube, stretching me before inserting the smallest plug."
"My cock's already enjoying your words," he smirked as he got into position and found his long cock throbbing and growing in anticipation though still lying along his stomach.
"You want this or not, Sam?"
"Go for it, Chris."
"Roll your hips and hold your legs up and over your shoulders." Chris lubed his fingers and spread some over Sam's butt gently testing his hole until his finger moved up and inside. Sam groaned pain as his hole stretched around the finger.
"Fuck," he breathed slowly letting Chris move his finger in and out, the pain disappeared and Sam relaxed until Chris added a second finger. "Chris," he yelled.
"Hush you baby," he leant over him licking up his cock and kissing his lips while his fingers continued their work pumping in and out, stretching. Distracting Sam was delicious. Chris picked up a small plug, placing it at Sam's entrance, scissoring his fingers and plunged it inside as he withdrew his fingers and kissed Sam deeply. 
Sam whimpered then groaned as the plug settled inside him. He released his legs his arms curling around Chris's waist and kissed him back, he moved his legs to wrap around Chris's back so their dicks rubbed together, eyes closed, hands exploring. 
"I'm cumming," Sam arched his back pushing up into Chris exploding cum over their stomachs and chest, Chris joining him moments later. "God, god," chanted Samuel as he came down, opening his eyes to find Chris smiling down at him. A gentle kiss and he rolled off.
"I think we'd better take a shower, Samuel.
"Bloody hell," he cracked up laughing. "Take the plug out, thank god theirs an ensuite."
"When can I see you again?" Chris touched him on the shoulder. "Please, Samuel."
"Tomorrow. I'll take you out to lunch and show you my favourite place in Chester."
Entering the shower they washed each other off, dried dressed and Samuel was leaving the penthouse was Julian and Virginia arrived. 
"Thanks for tonight, Samuel." he pulled him in for one last kiss and stepped back.
"Er...yeah." shoving his hands in his pocket he walked away back to his own hotel suite.