Romance in Chester

"The Grovesner Hotel..." squealed Virginia clapping her hands waking Chris from his slumber.
"You're too loud," he groaned. "I presume we've arrived." he yawned.
"I can't believe you slept through the whole ride and even a car change," she giggled.
Chris glanced around with another yawn, Julian chuckled when Chris noted the luxury of the seats.
"Wow. So where are we?"
"In Chester. This is the closest city to where I grew up," smiled Julian. "I want to show you both around my favourite city while we stay here and I get my home ready for our occupation."
"Where is home?"
"An old manor house in the middle of nowhere. It's called Hazeldeane Manor. I bought the manor when I made my first million mainly because the home where i grew up is on the Hazeldene estate."
"What's the manor like?"
"It was built in Elizabethan times, it's black and white and stands on the ruins of a much older manor house. There have been many extensions over the centuries otherwise it's untouched. Inside I've had it re-modelled with a modern kitchen and bathrooms etc."
"Sir," said Craig. "I need to park, would you like to get out by the elevator so Mr St Claire doesn't have far to walk?"
"Great idea. I'll take us up to my suite. Pull in, Craig and we'll unload too."
"Don't you have to... you own the hotel don't you," Julian smirked. The car stopped, he stepped out assisting Chris while Craig and Virginia emptied to car boot of its contents and into the elevator.
"Park the car, Craig then you can either come up and meet us or have a holiday. I'll fly your family up if you wish since you haven't had time off."
"Thank you, sir. I'm sure they'd love to join me here. They've never been up north and I've always wanted to take them to Wales."
"Good enough. Come up to the suite and I'll get things organised."
"Yes, sir." Craig got into the car and drove away as the elevator doors closed.

Julian pushed Christopher into a corner of the elevator, his hands on his waist he looked up at him, desire swimming in his eyes.
"I missed you, Chris," he murmured against his lips, Chris opened his mouth, his tongue darting out tangling with Julian's as they deepened their kiss, their bodies pressing together. Virginia watched on a smile curving her lips.
"You only saw him this morning, Julian." she laughed.
"He was fucking you. I want him to fuck me," he pressed his hardness against Chris's, smiling when he felt them throb together. "I need you to fuck me, Chris," he resumed their kiss until the doors pinged and opened. Stepping back he escorted Chris into the lounge making him sit on the couch and went back to help Virginia to carry their bags to different bedrooms.
"That's everything. I'm dying of thirst, can we order something?"
"I much prefer to have a blow job," Julian rocked back on his feet.
"Unzip your jeans, Chris. Let me suck your cock while Julian undresses."
"I'm..."
"You're bi, pretend it's me if you have to. I'd love to have you in my ass, Chris."
"I'll try," biting his lips Chris pushed his jeans and boxers down, taking hold of his throbbing cock and stroking it until it leaked at the tip. Virginia knelt between his legs licking his tip and plunging over his thickness until she couldn't take anymore. Tightening her mouth around him he moaned as she moved up and down his length. Meanwhile, Julian stripped off his clothes, kneeling behind Virginia, pulling her up so she was on her butt was in the right position and thrust to her core, she choked on Chris's cock as he slipped past her gag reflex, her face buried in his short trimmed curls. Julian kept pumping his cock in and out of Virginia, gathering speed, hips jerking faster.
Virginia pulled off Chris. "Hold your cock," she yelled to Julian. Chris also joined in. Julian pulled out straddling Chris's knees and with his back to Chris he lowered himself down towards the large cock head. Virginia sank her mouth of Julian's cock making him hiss, while her hands held Chris's cock. The men's bodies touched. Chris stilled, closing his eyes picturing Virginia as Julian pushed down harder feeling his anus open wider and wider as Chris's cock sat inside his entrance.
"Fuck, you feel amazing, so thick." choked out Chris. Julian continued to push his body down gasping and moaning as Chris's cock slid deeper inside. "Tight," he muttered, taking hold of Julian's hips, pulling him the rest of the way down while thrusting up hitting Julian's prostate.
"Fuck," yelled Julian, jerking forward down Virginia's throat. She pulled off coughing, tears watering her eyes.
"Shit, Chris. A bit of warning would be nice."
Chris held Julian firmly at the hips, his body relaxed on the couch, his head back, eyes shut. "God," he muttered, breathing shallowly. His cock throbbed painfully, held tight by Julian. It was hot and he needed to move before he burst. "Slow," he muttered lifting Julian, then pulling him down again. Up, down, in and out with the occasional jerk of Chris's hips. "Feels good, go faster, Julian."
Julian moaned at the double penetration, Chris fucking his butthole and Virginia giving him a blow job, he groaned when she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, then the other and licked up his shaft to the tip swallowing him down with a strong sucking motion until he roared his orgasm shooting cum down her throat. Meanwhile, Chris thrust harder releasing with a low moan, holding Julian tight to his groin as his cum emptied deep in Julian's hole.
Virginia fell back on her butt with a sigh and a smile as she licked her lips. Julian relaxed back against Chris until he whimpered. Withdrawing off Chris's cock he stumbled to his bedroom and into the shower. Virginia crawled to Chris putting his cock away and helping him fasten his jeans. A knock on the door had them both smiling.
"You stay there, it'll probably be, Craig," said Virginia.
Opening the door, she smiled letting Craig inside. He took off his shoes leaving them by the door and went straight to the kitchen opening cupboards and the fridge to see what they had.
"A hot drink?" he said over his shoulder as he put the kettle on.
"Wonderful Craig, though we can look after ourselves."
"Ms Costello, it is my pleasure. Now sit down, you've had a long day and should rest."
"Thanks. I'm sure your day has been longer than ours."
"No doubt. Now sit. Where is Mr Vere?"
"I'm here." he smiled entering the lounge, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, his hair still damp from the shower. "Coffee for me, please. Chris, there's an ensuite in your room, go shower and go bed. It's late and we have an early start tomorrow since you're wanting to get back to work."
"He needs a drink and food first," said Craig.
"Fine, straight after. I'll go and organise the flight for your family, i presume you've contacted them?"
"Yes, sir. The kids are really excited."
"Where would you like to stay?"
"Anywhere that is child-friendly and has a swimming pool."
"Ok." He picked up his coffee striding to his office. "You know where to find me," and shut the door.
"Thanks for the drinks, sit with us, he'll be a while," said Virginia.
"I'd rather keep busy and..."
"Craig, sit the hell down," muttered Chris."
"Y-yes, sir."
"Charming," she grumbled curling up in the corner of her comfy seat. "I ask, and it's no...he asks and..."
"Sorry, Ms Costello, I do honestly like to be busy, i also don't like swearing."
"He didn't...Ohh right," she realised what Chris has said.
"Apologies. I'm not used to people hovering over me," Chris sighed, finishing his cup of coffee he stood slowly, one hand on his ribs the other on the arm of the couch. Straightening he smiled wanly. "I'll see you in the morning," and wandered down to the bedroom he'd be using.