Life Style Changes

Samuel Hattan had been the CEO of Thadiun Enterprise for three weeks. Another weekly meeting and some policy changes.

"I know you've all read the email and policy changes. Mr Vere had decided to make this company more family orientated due to having several family members and couples already working here.
"Relationships allowed?" The CFO rolled their eyes.
"Considering they are already in a relationship then yes. Though of course no blatant sexual activity will be allowed like with the last CEO."
"New relationships?"
"Didn't you read your email?"
"Yes. We...he nodded to everyone else, "just want your input."
"New relationships are fine as long as they don't affect your work. If it does then one of you will be moved either to a different department or another of Mr Vere's companies. Remember this is about being a family-friendly company. We'd like to do family events where children can attend along with business events."
"What about you, Mr Hatton?"
"I'm already in a relationship," he smiled. "I was prior to coming to work here, ??? (sorry forgotten names...)
"Are you going to enlighten us, so we don't trespass?"
"You won't trespass, however, I will enlighten you," Virginia smiled at him. Their jaws dropped in shock. "No not Ms Costello," he laughed. "My partner is Chis St Claire, head of design."
"I bloody knew something was going on with you too," laughed the CMO. "The way you looked at each other."
"I also happen to share living space with Ms Costello and Mr Vere, who as you may..."
"Samuel," she growled at him, making everyone laugh. "I'm Mr Vere's partner. We've been dating for about five months. It also has nothing to do with my promotion."
"You sure about that?" snarked one of the women.
"Yes. Because I'm leaving in six months time to have Mr Vere's baby. Though I may return, I doubt the pressure of being an Executive will suit me."
"Bloody hell."
"If this news gets to the papers prior to Mr Vere's announcement, I'd advise you to run and hide. Please keep this to yourselves."
"What about you sir, does this mean your gay?"
"No. Not that it's any of your concern. I'm Bi," he laughed. "What about you lovely people since you now know about Virginia and I?"
"Married out of University," smiled the CMO.
"You kept that quiet."
"I don't like to bring my private life to work."
"Which is exactly how most companies work. Needless to say, we're here to support you if the need ever arises," said Sam. "Anyone else wish to share?"
"Concentrating on work, no romances," the others muttered one by one.
"Good to know. Now back to work and let's get noticed.

*****

Julian Vere was happily in love. He still mainly worked from home and made sure his lovers and Samuel were looked after and happy. Julian was thrilled Samuel had moved in...his own room, of course, while he got to know Chris better. He'd been with them for three weeks now and Julian wanted to cement their unique family. He started to plan. First would be his engagement to Virginia. A party with family and friends. As for Chris and Samuel, they'd not decided, though we're getting closer as the weeks passed.
Julian knew Virginia had taken Samuel in hand that first night. He looked into the distance, smiling until his messages pinged. Sighing he opened the email and paused his eyes deepening with anger. He opened the image, his face paling. Anger flooded his body as he shoved back his chair grabbed his coat and car keys and headed for Thadiun Enterprise. Going to the private entrance he stepped into the small apartment moving to the connecting door and listened to see if Samuel was alone or not.
Unluckily for him, he was.
Julian stepped inside slamming the door making Sam jump and turn to see thunder sparking in his friend's eyes.
"I fucking trusted you," Julian snarled.
"What's wrong."
"YOU BASTARD."
"Hey, slow down. You've totally lost me."
Julian shoved Sam out of the way, scanning through some pages on the computer he opened one and pointed at it. Sam stepped up beside him.
"Holy...Where the hell did...no fucking way. It wasn't me. I told you i destroyed all the videos and images. There were no copies, Julian."
Then who the hell..."
The office door banged open, Chris barged in the PA trying to stop him. "Why the fuck..." he stopped when he saw Julian standing beside his lover, his body trembling with anger.
"Christ, not you as well," he sat on the sofa his head in his hands. "You may g, Karen, this is personal."
"Y-yes, sir."
"See we aren't disturbed unless it's Virginia Costello."
Karen nodded and left.