The Penthouse

Julian walked into his penthouse finding his driver...Craig talking to his security expert.
"Tell me what you've got?"
"Mr Vere," nodded Craig. "It seems you have a traitor in your life," he nodded to the camera in the other man's hand. "He found these throughout your penthouse while making a security check with the new camera's you ordered to be installed."
"How?"
"When the camera's went live the computer picked up all the others. This means they're on the same system and..."
"I don't fucking care about the same system. I need to know how long they've been here and where the information was going," he snapped.
"The information is still going, we're still investigating the data so you can prosecute the..."
"Fuck that. Turn it off now and then work on the data you've already collected. Craig where were the other camera's situated?"
"Bedrooms, Bathrooms, your office and there's one mounted behind your TV."
"Take them out," he said to his head of security. I want you to find who is responsible and who has the footage..."
"Sir." gulped Craig.
"What now?"
"It's already hit the newspapers, Mr Vere." he turned his iPad around to show him the online news.
Julian closed his eyes, his fists clenched in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet. Craig hadn't ever seen him this angry...well not for many years. Julian counted to fifty slowly opening his eyes he looked at the article, swore and strode out of the penthouse using the elevator down to the car park where the doors opened to a pandemic of reporters who started yelling questions. Ignoring them he shut the elevator doors hit the button back to the penthouse and sank to the floor, his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands. The elevator stopped the doors opened.
Hearing the ping of the doors Craig looked up, his face paling when he saw his boss sitting on the floor, hurrying over he crouched down beside him.
"Mr Vere...Julian? What can I do for you?"
He looked up with tired eyes. "This shouldn't have happened. I promised to keep them safe."
"It's good their not in the city, sir. Here let me help you up."
"Reporters galore downstairs i need to borrow an outfit from one of the painters or something, pref with a hoodie and a car."
"I'll get it organised."
Julian's phone rang as he sat on his office desk. Seeing Virginia's face he smiled, answering the call.
"We have a problem, Julian. My best friend found us and showed..."
"I want you to pack up everything in the cottage, call the driver we were using and offer him a deal to take you to...Primrose Hill by 3 pm this afternoon. I'll meet you there."
"Where did..."
"I'll explain when we meet up. Hows Chris?"
"Asleep."
"Can you cope or do you need any help?"
"I'll be fine. We'll see you in a few hours."

Samuel Hatton slammed his hand down on the table as he watched each camera blink out in Vere's penthouse. He'd been enjoying watching the fuck fest Vere was well known for. Now he'd have to find another way, the photos to the newspapers were only the first step of ruining him. Smiling slowly he downloaded the last of the videos to his laptop and then to an external storage device which he pocketed. He was looking forward to showing the world how Vere fucked a virgin for the first time. He frowned wondering who she was. He'd not had time to adjust the sound so he could hear all their sexual noises. Vere had certainly fucked her good and hard. As for the young man, he couldn't believe how he'd cum so hard the first time Vere had given him a blow job.
Closing down his computer and packing away everything, he wiped down the surfaces and left the apartment. He was stepping on to the elevator when his phone rang.
"Hey, sis. I got everything you need."
"Brilliant. I want you to bring me a copy."
"I'll post..."
"Bring me a copy. I'm in Chester at the Grosvenor Hotel. I've booked a suite so there's room for you to stay."
"I'll take me hours to get up there. I thought you..."
"Do it, Samuel."
"Charmaine, you're a fucking pain in the ass."
"But you love me," she laughed and disconnected the phone.
"Bloody woman," he muttered shoving his phone in his coat pocket. Exiting into the parking garage he bleeped his car with his keyring, hearing it unlock he smile. He loved his Lambourgini with the luxury interior. Slipping into the driving seat the car purred to life, Samuel was soon driving up the north to meet with his sister.

Julian changed in to overalls with a hoodie and a bomber jacket, making sure he had paint on his hands and work boots he nodded to Craig and they left the penthouse. Arriving in the car garage they were rushed by reporters.
"Nothing to say. Mr Vere won't be down again today, you may as well go home," said Craig waving them away.
"How do you know?"
"Chauffeur knows all. However, i don't speak out of turn. I'm sure..."
"Who's this?" pointing at Julian.
"Who does it look like," he laughed. "One of the painters helping me get a takeaway order. Bloody hell, you guys got nothing better to do."
They moved through the thinning crowd of reporters getting into a blue landrover and headed out. Julian sighed with relief, relaxing into his seat.
"Well done. I owe you a pay rise and probably more, Craig."
"You pay me well enough," he grinned. "I get to live the high life, my wife thinks you're too kind and the kids adore you."
"Not after this, they won't. I'm going to..."
"Charmaine?"
"She doesn't have the knowledge to do this."
"However she had the only other key...well apart from mine and I'd never betray you, Mr Vere."
"Julian." he rolled his eyes, "call me Julian."
"No can do."
"When we are not working or travelling alone..."
"Fine."
"Head for Primrose Hill. We'll wait there for..." he put his head down, his face pale his mouth turned down.
"Don't, Julian. You are who you are. Never feel bad about it. You treat everyone well. Ms Costello is a fine looking young woman and Christopher seems to have come out of his shell a bit more."
"True and thanks," he pulled the hood down knowing they were now safe and heading for Primrose Hill.

They only just missed the reporters' arrival at the cottage. God knows how they found them, though Virginia presumes Hannah..her so called best friend had. So much for her.  Chris was resting on the back seat while Virginia dumped all the luggage in the boot of the car. Sighing I got into the driver's seat and set out for London and the famous Primrose Hill...a place she'd never visited before. It took a good two hours, most of that trying to get through London. The traffic was always horrendous, for some reason, today was even worse.
Parking the car Virginia left Chris asleep in the back seat, jogging across the shady street and into the park. Turning right she headed up the footpath, the hill was rather steep and she was glad to get to the top. The view or London was breathtaking. You could see the ancient and new buildings mixed together on the skyline. It was stunning. Right at the top, there are concrete seats where heaps of people...probably tourists, were sitting and chatting, taking photos.
Virginia forgot about why she was there and took out her phone, moving it into camera mode she clicked off some photos when she felt a tap on her right shoulder. Turning she smiled when she saw Craig's face and flung her arms around him. He stepped back, his face red, making Virginia giggle.
"Ms Costello. If you'd come this way."
"Where's Julian?"
"In the car we borrowed. Where is Mr St Claire?"
"Asleep in my car."
"All right. I 'll take you to Julian and then we'll drive down to your car and transfer Mr St Claire and head up north."
"What's up north?"
"Mr Vere will explain." Craig placed Virginia's hand on his arm and he escorted her down the opposite side of the hill opening the passenger door she slid in and frowned, holding her nose at the smell of paint.
"What the hell...Who are...Julian," she squealed, leaning forward wrapping her arms around him. "What's going on?"
"We need to get Chris first," he smiled, kissing her soft pouting lips. "Then I'll explain everything once we hire another car," he raised an eyebrow at Craig who'd just closed his door and started the engine.
"Yes, sir. Would you like me to go to your usual..."
"No. Pick another. Less likely for anyone to find us."
Nodding Craig moved the car to the other side of Primrose Hill parking behind Virginia's car. Craig and Julian got out, Virginia hand Julian her car keys. Opening the car boot and back passenger door they started to transfer bags and suitcases into the van. 
Christopher jerked awake with all the noise and movement.
"W-what the...oh..."
"Welcome to the world of mystery," said Julian.
"Why the hell are you dressed in overalls?"
"Reporters and escaping them. Now lets get you settled into the van so we can go pick up a car hire."
"What about Virginia's car?"
"I'll have her workmate pick it up and look after it for a while."
"What about our work schedules?"
"Most can be done on computers. I'll get you all set up at the hotel in Chester."
"Why the hell are we going all the way up there?"
He moaned as he straightened, wobbling on the footpath for a few moments. Julian helped him into the van shutting the door and directed Craig to car hire on the outside of London.