Discovering the Ruins of Chester...!

Julian closed the box of plugs placing it into a small bag with some lube, wet wipes. Dressing quickly he followed Virginia down the hallway when a door opened. Looking behind him stood Chris in boxers, stretching his body. Julian gulped, his eyes running over the lean, but muscular body, with yellow bruises.
"Where you two going?"
"Picnic on the river or find some quiet ruins," Virginia grinned.
"Picnic my foot," he smirked. "Sexcapades more like."
"Go back to bed and rest."
"I'm done resting, need some fresh air."
"I don't mind, just make sure you're warmly dressed and that we have easy access to your..." she giggled. "cock."
"I'll wear sweatpants then," he wandered back into his room pulling on pants and t-shirt and a hoodie to keep warm and slipped his feet into sneakers. "Where are you going then?"
"So much has camera's these days, so we thought the River Dee close to some ruins or one of the parks with large woodlands."
"Well you know this area better than we do, Julian, so we'll follow you."

Julian drove them down to the river Dee parking in the shadows of the city walls. They all got out, picking up the various items and began to walk the path along the river. The air was cool, the water glittered. 
"Where first?" whispered Virginia.
"There are some ruins over there with a bit of parkland. I thought..."
Virginia grabbed his hand dragging him towards the place he'd pointed. Moving through a gate Virginia looked up at the ruins. Huge arches and tumble down walls, majestic windows.  
"It's beautiful, especially with the moon shining down.
"This will do," Julian smiled. "Give Chris the blanket and sit on the windowsill."
"Shit's it's cold on my butt."
"Get ready for a good fuck, sweetheart. I'm over ready."
Chris moved to the other side of the windowsill holding Virginia so she wouldn't fall, his arms massaged her breasts, his hands up under her sweater. Her nipples soon hardened to nubs and hand her panting. Meanwhile, Julian opened Virginia's legs smiling at her lush wet pussy lips. He stepped closer, inhaling her scent then took out his steel hard cock, throbbing for release.
"Hurry, Julian," she moaned feeling his fingers flick over her clit. Her back arched, pushing her breasts into Chris's hands, he smiled.
"You've got gorgeous breasts, Virginia." he nuzzled her earlobe and neck when Virginia jerked into him and let out a low moan.
"Always so fucking tight, Virginia."
"You nearly split me," she whimpered.
Julian pulled back and thrust deeper, lifting her legs to his shoulders he fucked her hard and fast, pounding her slick walls as they stretched and gripped with each thrust. 
"Harder, Julian," she bit her lip to stop from crying out too loud. "I'm cumming," she clung to his cock, sucking him to her core when her body shuddered, "oh my fucking god," she whimpered when Chris's mouth came down on hers. She screamed into him, body convulsing and milking the seed from Julian. He bit his lip until it bled, pushing against her body and ejaculating deep with a violent shudder.
"Fuck," he gasped, that was incredible. "Time to change your plug."
"Damn you mean she's had a butt plug in all this time?" Chris said, a smile curving his lips.
"Yes. And when you're game, you will too."
Virginia sat up with a moan as the plug settled. "He has one as well. Perhaps you can fuck him again." she giggled.
Julian lifted her down from the ancient windowsill bending her over a low crumbling wall. Chris moved around to them kneeling beside Virginia watching Julian taking a box out of a small bag. Opening it he was shocked and turned on to see butt plugs lined up. Two were missing and one looked weird.
"You have the big one and Virginia..."
"Yep. You can change them if you wish." Julian smiled handing the next size plug to Chris.
"What do I do?"
"Take the old one out and push the bigger one in until it's disappeared."
"What about..."
"Virginia knows what she's doing."
Julian slapped her butt cheeks, Virginia reacting with a cry. The noise was loud in the quietness of the night, Chris removed the plug from Virginia handing it to Julian who wiped it and replaced it into the box. Next, Chris rested the plug at her entrance and pushed.
"Holy shit," she squealed.
"Hush, you idiot," reprimanded Julian, trying hard not to laugh.
Chris thrust it the rest of the way inside amazed at how far she'd stretched. "Wow." Virginia stood, smoothing down her skirt, spreading the blanket out and sat down with a deep moan.
"Fuck that's a hell of a turn on," muttered Chris.
A light flickered in the distance, a voice calling out. Ignoring it they opened the picnic and began to eat their food, sipping champagne with whispers and giggles. A dark figure stepped around the corner, a torch in her hand, she flicked it over them with a frown.
"Hello, would you like to join us," said Virginia with a beaming smile.
"What are you doing out here. The park is closed at this time of night." she scowled putting her hand on her hip.
"And you are?"
"P-passing through."
"Thought you said the park was closed."
"Well, St John's is."
"Relax. We're just enjoying a glass of wine," said Virginia.
"Make sure you take everything away with you."
"We had every intention of doing so." scowled Chris. "Go away, we're not doing any harm."
"A woman and two men? Weird to me."
"Young lady. You go to far," snapped Julian. "We need not explain ourselves to you or anyone else." he looked at the others who sighed and stood up. "Thanks for ruining our moment in time."
Julian stormed off with his bag dragging Virginia behind him while Chris repacked the picnic bag, stood with a wince and glared at the young woman.
"Not everyone is up to mischief. Some like to enjoy their free time without others interfering." and stomped off after his lovers.

By the time they were out of the area, all three were laughing hard. Leaning against the city walls Virginia found herself tumbling back into a doorway none of them had seen. Picking herself up off the dry ground she looked around to total blackness.
"Hey where did Virginia go?" said Chris.
"I'm in here." her voice echoed behind her making her jump. She saw the guys looking around still not seeing her. Laughing she ended up squealing then walked back towards them. She grabbed their arms startling them both and pulled them inside. Chris switched on his phone torch walking toward the nearest wall mesmerised by the murals. Julian and Virginia followed watching Chris take photos of each individual drawing.
"I wonder how old these are," he murmured.
"Well, the walls are roman..."
"This is much older, Julian. "I wonder if the Romans even knew this was here or if they did, why did they...Oh. MY. God.' He whispered, snapping more photos, praying they'd all come out.
Julian and Virginia who'd been quiet until this moment stood beside him in awe. It was like ancient Egypt had come to England. The mural was opulent and many would consider it rude with all the sexual positions the figures were in.
"It's like the original Kama Sutra. Makes me wonder if that guy in India did ...well whatever he did."
"Look at the size of that thing. It would split a person."
"Look closer, Virginia. It's his arm and it wouldn't split any woman. Remember if a woman is relaxed or better still having a baby, then their body muscles also relax. Pregnancy sex...from what I've heard is amazing.
"Not sure i like the sound of giving birth," Virginia shuddered.
"There are all sorts of help today, don't worry. Meanwhile," he pointed to Chris who was looking at another mural.
"Bring the blanket here Virginia. I want to try something with Julian and you."
They wandered over to see the mural he was gazing at, Virginia's mouth dropped open in shock while Julian chuckled.
"I've not taken her rose yet Chris. She needs a couple more orgasms and plugs before I can use the hollow plug."
"Hollow plug?" he frowned.
"It opens her out and keeps her open while one of us slides inside."
"Virginia, do you want to try this tonight or would you prefer to wait for another night?"
"In for a penny in for a pound, Chris. What the hell. You just have to screw me first."
"I can..."
"Face to face so you know who you're screwing and the same with Julian."
"Oh shit...both? Tonight?"
"What do you say, Julian?" she looked over her shoulder catching his gaze.
"I don't want you to get sore."
"We were going to go all the way tonight anyway," she reminded him.
"Yeah, in bed not on a hard rock floor in front of a sexual mural from god know's what century."
"I tell you what, let's see how far we can go. We can stop if it gets too much." said Chris, "also I don't mind screwing Virginia against a wall..." he turned to smirk at her, "face to face. I like her hot tight muscles around my cock."
"While you do that, i can begin your training if you wish." Julian knelt on the ground opening his box showing them to Chris. "Start at the smallest," he smiled looking into Chris's frowning face. "I won't hurt you."
"He's good, Chris or I wouldn't have gone so far."
Fine," he stepped out of his track pants and boxers, placing them on the blanket which Virginia had already spread on the ground. His cock was half hard as he approached Virginia who giggled and jogged away from him. He got harder, smirking knowing he'd soon corner her. Nodding to Julian he watched him circle behind Virginia. 
"Such a gorgeous long cock, Chris. I wouldn't mind a suck."
"So why are you backing away then?"
"More fun," she stepped back again and found her arms suddenly behind her back making her squeal. "That's not fair."
"Nothing is fair when it comes to sex. Would you like to feel my long..." he took hold of his shaft stroking it, "hard cock inside your soft, wet sheath."
"God yes," she murmured letting him lift up her legs around his waist so she was sitting above his throbbing member. Julian's hands released her letting Chris walk to the nearest wall. Lifting her higher he smiled.
"You ready, babe?"
"God yes. You've made me so wet...Oh god, sublime," he pushed his cock inside, spreading her as he thrust slowly to her womb. 
"You're so hot, Virginia."
"I love the feel of you throbbing inside me," she moaned, then giggled as it echoed around the cavern. Chris swore, making her giggle harder. He gritted his teeth for a moment then latched his mouth to hers. "Don't laugh, you're squashing my dick," then kissed her deeply. "Much better," he smiled plunging in and out with long slow slides, nuzzling her neck, jerking when he felt something cold touch his butt.

Julian watched on for a moment. The two people he adored the most were screwing hard. Making his decision he moved behind Chris, placing his cold hands on his butt. Chris jerked. With Chris's next thrust Julian smacked his right cheek. Chris swore.
"It's to warm you up and it'll make you harder." his hand came down on Chris's left butt cheek. He continued smacking alternate cheeks until he counted to ten. 
Chris felt his cock grow harder, plunging faster. Virginia moaned louder.
"I'm cumming, please Chris, faster. I need to..." Chris jerked hard as the small plug was inserted in his anal channel, he pumped harder.
"Cum," he ordered.
Virginia cried out, Chris's mouth landed on hers as she screamed loud and long, body shuddering as wave after wave moved through her. Chris pulled her closer, moving away from the wall. Julian picked up a new plug and exchanged Virginia's while she was high and relaxed. She felt it as she came back down, squealing, tightening her muscles around it with a shiver of anticipation. Chris's seed moved deep, rushing for her eggs which she'd released a few days before. It seems nobody had thought to ask her if she was protected and it wasn't something she'd ever needed to do before.
"God your dick is lovely," she kissed Chris on the lips, sliding down his body and off his shaft. "Will you fuck me now, Julian."
"The next plug is the hollow one, Virginia."
"Screw me and fuck my hole. I'm sure Chris won't mind."
"I still want to try this position," he pointed at the wall.
"After we've finished and changed to the hollow plug we can do that if Virginia is ok with it."
"Sure. You've only screwed me once each and you really need to..."
"No hurry."
"What position this time Julian."
"Chris kneel in front of her, let her use your knees as a pillow."
"Comfy knees." she giggled.
"Hold her legs high and wide," Julian pushed her legs into Chris's arms. "I'm going to eat you, Virginia, then plough you with my steel rod until your screams echo around the cavern. Your pussy is so lush and wet." he bent down licking through her folds, she tried to squirm, and ended up moaning instead. 
"Again...Yes," she cried out when he slipped his tongue inside her sheath gripping him each time he thrust. "I want your dick," she jerked up slightly as he sat up watching her juices leak out. Quickly stripping out of his clothing he stroked his thick length before kneeling back between her legs.
"You ready darling," he smirked slamming to her core.
"Fucking god," she yelled as she stretched around his girth. "Screw me hard. Pound me like..."
"Bread dough," he whispered in her ear.  He began to pound her body, leaning towards Chris he held his chin while they kissed above her.
"That is so erotic," she whimpered, her body taking every stroke deep. Chris deepened his kiss with Julian, tongues twisting and teasing. Julian finally felt his balls drawing higher, his body hummed. He broke his kiss looking at Virginia with a slow smile.
"Cum for me darling. I know you're ready. Let go, Let's open you out wide."
Chris let Julian hold her legs up and back while he tweaked her hard nubs. Virginia screamed, the echoes reverberating around them as she exploded milking Julian for every single seed he held. She pushed into him hard as he slammed one last time ejaculating. Julian groaned, pouring cum deep, "Damn," muttered Chris when Julian pulled out, rolling to his back.
"Get the hollow plug, put it in her," he pushed the open box to Chris. 
"Not sure I can," he mumbled.
"Just do it,"
Virginia was slowly stirring when Chris moved between her legs. She smiled. "More...I'd love some," she sighed.
Chris removed the plug and slowly push the hollow one into her rose hole. He gasped as he saw her open channel, his dick hardening without any interaction. He was turned on big time.
"Well done," Julian rolled onto his stomach, dipping his finger inside. "Shes' so wide, I can't wait to get my cock in there."
Chris stood up holding out his hand to Virginia so she could stand. As she did so the plug moved, she gasped, her hand moving to her bottom touching herself.
"I can't believe you did it, Julian."
"Chris did the honours," he smirked.
"It feels weird and a bit cold."
"We'll soon warm you up," said Julian standing behind her, his throbbing member sliding between her legs eager to get started. "So what was this position you wanted to do, Chris."
Chris smiled tugging Virginia behind him while Julian, now free and swinging, followed.
"Well, that'll take some acrobatics for you, Chris. I doubt you are fit enough yet."

"What do you suggest then?"
"Virginia, how do you feel about a double fuck, similar to earlier tonight."
"Last screw for the night, what the hell. I'm sure it'll be a bit more exciting than you and a plug. You guys have gorgeous cocks and I love using them."
"Get on your blanket on your knees then Virginia. Chris, lay down beside her then lift her over your body. She can sink over your cock while I enjoy her virgin rose hole."
Chris smiled at Virginia walking hand in hand back to the blanket. Chris lay down while Virginia crawled up his body. Chris widened his legs making sure Virginia was happy with her position, her legs beside his hips. Grabbing his dick he stroked it, Virginia joined in, massaging his balls as she lined up her pussy with his engorged head. Chris groaned out loud as she pierced herself on his dick sinking down until she'd gobbled up his complete length and rested her butt cheeks on his balls.
"I feel full already with the plug in place, Julian."
"You'll be fine. Any hint of pain and tell us. We'll stop. You, my darling are precious. Now lean forward and let Chris massage your breasts, make sure you're low but on your knees."
Keeping Chris's cock firmly inside, throbbing and extending, she felt Julian touch her butt. Something cold spurted down her open channel making her squeal.  "Sorry, just some oil in you and on me."
"Some warning next time."
"Sure."
Julian held his cock at her entrance, desire filling his face when his engorged cock head touched the opening. He slipped inside and moaned. Moving closer he pushing in another inch suddenly feeling Chris's throbbing cock.
"Full," she groaned. "Feels weird. You're both throbbing so hard.
"Fuck you feel amazing, i love it."
Julian continued to push inside, stopping when she hissed. He'd got to the end of the hollow plug.
"Oh god," she muttered.
"Chris start screwing her, gently then harder while i move the rest of the way inside."
"Thought you'd never ask," he groaned and began to thrust, his hands on her waist keeping her in place. He thrust up, Virginia mewled, her body started to relax and she began rocking along with his thrusts. Julian groaned, with each rock back towards him, Virginia took him deeper. Soon she was panting, full of two cocks.
"Harder Chris," she panted, biting her lips as he bit her nipples. "Julian," she wailed finally realising he was also fucking her harder. "Shit..." they moved faster together, the men pressing deeper while Virginia pushed down and back. "Cumming..." she murmured..."I'm...fuck..." she screamed, the echoes deafening them all as her body gripped them making them release until they all collapsed in a heap, snuggling together. 
Returning to earth, Virginia giggled while the men withdrew, scolding her. Julian removed her plug and smacked her butt.
"That was fantastic, Virginia. You're an amazing woman."
Dressing quickly they picked up their belongings and headed for the exit, out into the city. Julian took out a business card placing it in a crack.
"In case we need to find it again."
They wandered back to the hotel, entering the main entrance, arm in arm and up the elevator. None of them saw Charmaine's brother who narrowed his eyes then smirked with an idea forming in his head.