Back at Work

"You've been gone for ages, what happened," said Shirl when Virginia sat down beside her in the canteen.
"The adventures of Mr Vere," she laughed. "Honestly it has been chaos for the last couple of weeks with the revenge of the ex-girlfriend, though you can't say anything, Shirl.
"What did she do?"
"Don't you read the newspapers? She was arrested last night for arson. Tried to burn down his family home up in Cheshire. They arrested her twin lovers as well."
"I must have missed it," Shirl frowned. "What else, do tell!"
"I can't say. The rest is evidence-based which they are still collecting so they can charge her."
"Who is the..."
"Charmaine Hatton, scum of the earth...oh hi Julian," she giggled.
"Honestly Virginia, you need to stop with the gossip," he sat down beside her, his arm going over her shoulder. "Hey, Shirley. How are you going now you're managing the typing pool?"
"Brilliant thanks, Mr Vere, thank you so much for the opportunity."
"You're welcome. Now i need to steal my lady away for a meeting to see how my Executives are doing."
"Virginia, drinks after work?"
"Sure," she looked at Julian who smiled. 
"Enjoy yourself and get Craig to pick you both up afterwards."
"Bossy Boots," she muttered as they walked away arm in arm making Shirley laugh.

Julian captured Virginia's hand moving through some doors into a dark area Thadiun wasn't yet using. He lifted her up on a desk and stepped between her legs, pushing them apart.
"I need you," he muttered and nibbled across her lips.
"Julian, we can't. You outlawed...oh god," she moaned when he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, his hands cupping her breasts making the nubs instantly hard. She pressed into his hands with a whimper. "We shouldn't...please..."
"Hush," he murmured taking his dick out of his trousers, stroking it until he was close to release. "I need..." He lifted her hips pushing her knickers to the side and slid his fingers through her wet lips."You," he lined up his dick and thrust forward pulling her towards him impaling her on his dick. She bit his shoulder hard as she stretched around him taking every inch to her core.
"Fuck, Julian. You can't keep doing this at work," she whimpered. They rocked together hard and fast, their lips meeting in a brutal kiss as they orgasmed together, panting as they came down from their high until they broke their kiss with a quiet moan.
"Out and stay out at work," she prodded him in the chest. "If you don't I'll have you for sexual..." he silenced her with a kiss, smirking when he released her lips. 
"I promise I'll behave. I'm falling for you hard, Virginia."
"I know," she whispered, cupping his cheek and kissing it. "Now we have a meeting to get to, so sort your clothes out and I'll do mine then we can go."
"There isn't a meeting. It's next week." Virginia glared at him and stomped out knowing she was going to get her own back...

Entering her office she sat down at her computer and started to compile a list of products and services they made and offered. Looking through the paperwork she saw straight away what needed marketing, what needed dismissing. She needed a product team to initiate new ideas which could then have adverts drawn up to show to Julian and the other executives next week. She'd need to work with the Marketing Executive and head of Graphic, however that just made her smile. Both men were amazing and had great ideas supporting each other.
Their first campaign was re-introducing Thaniun Enterprise to the public after a huge dip in sales due to the last CEO. They were about to get a new CEO which was another reason for the meeting the following week. Everyone was looking forward to finding out who would be in charge.

Christopher enjoyed his new job, buckling down to his work as head of graphics. He had an amazing team to work with and the Marketing Manage was accepting and improved some ideas without taking away any of the ingenuity of the artists. Their first marketing was event was to be held on Friday night. Ms Yan and her compatriot had organised a dinner and dance at one of the large local hotels. They'd sent out invites and made it into a charity event which had pleased Julian. He was excited though still hiding his ownership of the business wanting the new Executives to show the world how good they were. Things were finally looking up.
"Chris do you have the final details all set for tomorrow?"
"Yes," he spread out the artist's impression showing Mr Kelsal the new business logo The different hues of purple and blue stood out proud within the bold lettering.
"This is amazing, Chris," he slapped him on the back. Your team makes me realise how good you really are.
"We're lucky to have you too Mr Kelsal."
"The name's Wayne," he chuckled and walked away, turning at the door. "Did you get the powerpoint presentation?"
"Yes. It's on the last check now with Stevie."
"Brilliant. I'll see you tomorrow night, remember it's a black-tie event," he grinned, not expecting Chris to have a suit, never mind have one to outdo his superior.
"No worries on the suit," he shouted over his shoulder, Kelsal just shrugged and left.
"Chris we have a problem," said Jack who appeared by his side rocking on his feet.
"You're kidding me? What's going on?"
"The particular shade of purple we used is copyrighted," he sighed.
"How the hell did that happen, it wasn't when we picked it because we had it checked by the lawyers." Jack help out the printed off email, Chris frowned as he read the letter. "Mr Vere isn't going to be happy about this, most of the stuff has already been printed off. Do you know who this guy is?"
"He's the old CEO, Mr Vere fired."
"Well hell. I'll get the colour changed slightly and inform Mr Vere what's going on. Can you let Stevie know she's to use the next shade darker."
"Sure and thanks for been so calm about it."
"Nowt I can do. That's up to the lawyers and Mr Vere."
Jack hurried away, Chris took out his phone and called Julian who luckily was still in his office.
"We have a problem, Julian."
"Come up to the office," he put the phone down making  Chris blink.
"What that..." and off to the executive floor he went.

Knocking and entering the CEO's office his eyes widened when he saw Virginia sitting on the couch sipping wine. He looked at his watch and laughed.
"Damn. Didn't realise how late it was."
"What's the issue?"
"Hargreaves copyrighted our shade of purple."
"Fuck. What can we do at this late stage?"
"We've darkened the shade by one, luckily most stuff is digital and not printed off. We'll need to change anything with the logo already printed off, so it'll cost a bit."
"Damn the stupid man."
"I'm sure you'll deal with it," he accepted the glass of wine and sat beside Virginia, kissing her on the lips. "Humm you taste yummy, what gloss are you wearing?"
"Strawberry." she murmured, sipping her wine.
"Behave you two," laughed Julian.
"We don't like behaving," replied Virginia.
"Naughty of you," said another man's voice, Chris and Virginia looked up and across the room, startled. Julian threw his head back, laughing hard.
"Samuel," Chris jumped up grabbing Sam in his arms and kissing him hard. "I've missed you."
"It's been four days, you ejit," he said when they broke their kiss.
"What are you doing here," he entwined their fingers tugging him across the room to sit on the couch with him and Virginia.
"Julian invited me. I'm not quite sure why."
"I'd like you to meet your new CEO...well if he chooses to accept the appointment."
"You can't do this to me, Julian," snapped Chris. "How the hell can I...shit," he sank to the couch, holding his head in his hands.
"You're a bloody idiot, Julian," scowled Virginia, moving over to Chris and rubbing his back.
"What?" he said.
"No damn relationship with other employees. Were you trying to split us up?" muttered Chris.
"If Samuel accepts I'm sure he'll change some rules. Needless to say, i wasn't good at keeping to my own rules anyway. Now stop and let's see what Samuel says."
"Nice to be admired," Sam chuckled. He turned to Chris, lifting his chin his thumb grazing over his shave cheek. "I'm enjoying our relationship, Chris. I won't let you go, i honestly don't care if I'm your boss or not. You are important to me," He kissed his cheek, moving his mouth until their lips met again. Sam pushed Chris down on the couch, Virginia stumbled to her feet and into Julian's waiting arms as the two men tangled together like the lovers they were.
"Now that is erotic to watch," whispered Julian in Virginia's ear, holding her firmly around the waist, her back to him, his throbbing length pressing against her butt.
"God yes. Lock your office door for god's sake," she replied.
"It auto locked behind Chris when he came in," he smirked. "The room is soundproof now," her eyes widened a wicked smile curving her mouth. 
"Let's join in..." she nodded to the couch.
Samuel and Christopher had stripped down to their boxers, not caring who was watching. Their hands explored each other while Sam lay on top of Chris sliding up and down arousing their dicks which grew steadily. Chris bit Sam's nipples, letting one hand slip down to cup Sam's balls.
"Fuck," Sam sighed, thrusting against him harder. "I ...god what you doing to me," he bit Chris's earlobe hard.
"Bastard," muttered Chris and began to massage Sam's balls.
"I want...my dick needs to be inside you, Chris. Oh fuck, fuck," he moaned when Chris's hand moved inside his boxers stroking his ridged length wiping his pre-cum down his length. "Let me in, please Chris."
Chris yanked off his boxers revealing his thick cock. He lifted his legs around Sam's waist opening his body inviting Sam in. Samuel pressed against his hole, Chris squirmed when he felt cold lube pour over his balls and hole letting Sam push his engorged head inside.
"Fuck," he winced in pain. Sam thrust forward, moving deeper, Chris hissed out when he felt a small delicate hand stroke his hard shaft.
"I'm going to love your dick," murmured Virginia and promptly pushed Chris's legs down and slid over his dick, stretching her wider than ever before. "You feel amazing," she sighed rocking back and forth. Sam thrust deep as she stopped rocking, he sat up behind Virginia cupping her breasts and tugging them. 
"Holy fuck," Chris moaned. "So full...feeling so much. Virginia," he thrust up as Sam thrust deep. Virginia moaned, her mouth open accepting Julian's dick down her throat. "Fuck," he groaned as they all began to move in harmony, faster and faster, rocking and lifting, changing angles so dicks went deeper. Virginia's nipples were rock hard and still Same tweaked them. She suddenly found herself tightening around Chris's dick, not able to stop herself, she hummed around Julian's cock, sending deep vibrations through him. Both men climaxed. Julian grunted out, pouring his seed down her throat, Chris hissed, releasing to her womb and Sam continued to slam into Chris hard until he was panting and yelled his climax pressing hard and deep, making Chris groan again as intense pleasure pushed through him again.
Julian pulled out of Virginia's mouth catching her as she rolled to the carpet letting Samuel fall on top of his lover, where he started, their slick bodies rubbing together as they lay there panting.
"Foursome. Well that was a first for me," smirked Julian. "Most enjoyable too."
"Next time we can all change places. There is so much more we can do with four of us together."
"Now you sound like my parents," muttered Virginia.
"Who are your parent's?" asked Samuel.
"Faith and Brant Costello. They were big in the Swingers lifestyle until i turned eighteen."
"Yes, I know who they are. A beautiful couple. One of my friend's fathers used to be married to..." she glowered at him "...never mind."
"Good. Heard that story once too often." she snapped gathering her clothes and heading for the shower in the next room.
"Sorry, Virginia."
"Idiot," laughed Chris pushing Sam off the couch.