Tangled Love

Chris woke to find himself tangled up between Virginia and Julian. He was hot and comfortable, though his ribs ached. He tried to sit up only to have their bodies move closer. He really needed the bathroom.
"Wake up. I need to use the bog," he muttered to them.
"Sleep."
"Shift you daft sod," he replied. Julian's eyes flicked open and rolled to the side with a groan. Chris sat up slowly, sliding to the edge and going to the ensuite. By the time he'd returned the other two were kissing and cuddling, Virginia giggled, rolling on top of Julian.
"I want you," she rubbed her nippled up and down his chest.
Chris lay down watching for a moment.
"Who do you want? he said.
"Both of you. I'll give you a blow job, Chris while he fucks me then we can change places.
Julian's cock twitched so she sat up and began stroking it with one hand while taking Chris's in her other watching them throb and grow until she had two delicious cocks to taste. Chris rolled closer, getting up on his knees enjoying her kisses as she went from cock head to cock head, sucking, blowing until she was satisfied with their moans. Lifting her body and Julian's cock she smiled and slammed over him, his gasp of pleasure as his cock travelled rapidly through her vagina shocked him. Meanwhile, Virginia had turned her head, sinking her mouth over Chris's engorged head. Chris closed his eyes letting her do what she did best until he found himself thrusting his cock into her mouth and down her throat. The vibrations of sound along his dick tickled, making him pulsate harder, pushing her mouth wider. He was in a world of his own, his hands holding her head gently while he thrust faster. Meanwhile, her body was also getting fucked, Julian thrust in, she gripped hard, then he was out to the tip. Harder and faster, she rocked with him when she remembered, lifting up her whole body lit up and crashed. Chris poured cum down her throat while Julian filled her sheath until she was dripping. Virginia crumpled between them. Both men were still hard.
"Can you handle more, Virginia."
"Always..." she pushed up only to be pushed down. Julian slid in front of her while Chris moved behind her, spooning her and pushing his cock to her core.
"Fuck, hot, wet, slick and tight. 
"Open wide darling, I've got a gift for you."
"Yummy," she let out a yawn, leaving her mouth open and gobbled Julian's cock deep. No coughing or choking even though he was bigger than Chris.
"Nice lazy fuck, please. Slow and sublime," said Julian.
Breathing through her nose, she sucked his cock like it was a lollipop, humming around it as he thrust back and forth with slow deliberate penetrations. His hands moved to her breasts, tweaking her areoles, her moans around his cock had him closing his eyes in bliss. Chris was pumping steadily, lifting her leg over his thigh so he could get closer, moving deeper. She pushed back hard, feeling his balls nestle against her crack. 
"Beautiful," Chris murmured, sliding his hands down her stomach to her mons, tugging the curls he carried on towards her clit, pressing on it her body went wild. She pulled off Julian's cock, he grabbed his root to stop his orgasm and watched her cum so hard that Chris yelled out his release, pouring into her core without moving. Her muscles clamped his dick in place until he was empty and panting. Julian released his dick aiming at her mouth. She gulped what she could down the rest sprayed on her face and chest making her laugh and Chris winced as the tightness around his dick increased.
"Virginia," he choked out.
"Oops sorry." The tension eased, Chris withdrew with a gasp of relief. They all lay down sated but happy. Nobody knows whose stomach grumbled first.

After another fuck fest in the shower, they made their way downstairs to make breakfast to find it was closer to lunch so they called the driver and went out for brunch in the local town.
"I don't think I should've..." Chris held his ribs, wincing in pain.
"When's the last time you took pain meds?"
"I haven't had any, Virginia. They were making me loco," he muttered.
"He'll have to rest when we get back to the cottage. No more sex!" chuckled Julian.
"I thought you wanted..."
"Well, what do you know," sniped a man's voice behind Julian. "Didn't expect to see you here!"
Julian rolled his eyes to the others two, stood slowly and turned with his usual charming smile. "Hello father, how are you?"
"Pissed that you don't spend time with your siblings or Minette."
"I'm a busy man."
"You seem to have time to eat with your friends, why not your brother and sister?"
"Once they obtain some decent manners I'll bring them here for brunch until then I'd rather not see them. I dislike spoilt brats."
"It wasn't as if..." he father started to snap at him.
"I was never spoilt. There was nothing to spoil me with. Even now you jump on my coattails and take. I suggest you got back to your little wife and brats and leave me well alone."
"You little..."
"No!" he glared, daring his father to make a scene. He watched his father glare at him for a moment then walk away without another word. Julian stepped back to his chair, nearly falling over, Chris caught his arm, helping him settle back in his seat.
"You going to be ok, Julian?"
"We can either go elsewhere or order our brunch."
"Julian, we can do as you wish. If you're uncomfort..." trailed off Virginia.
"No. I'm not interested in him or his idiocy, i just didn't want this to become awkward."
"No worries here," said Chris.
"I'm more interested in the food," giggled Virginia, "you guys made me hungry."
"Let's order then." Julian waved a waiter over ordering coffee and leaving them to tell the waiter what food they wished.
"Are you sure you'll eat all that, Virginia," Chris said after the waiter had walked away.
Julian chuckled.
"Yep. I enjoy my food."
"This I have got to see."