Dating...Christopher

Christopher arrived at work on Monday to find a note on his desk. He was to report to the Executive floor to see the Managing Director.
"Julian," he sighed.
Arriving and giving his name to the receptionist he was shown into a luxury office. He looked around to find a stunning view of the city.
"Wow."
"Isn't it just," said Julian.
"What did you want me for?"
"Lots of things. However, the first thing is i wish you to lead a group of graphic designers at my other company...Thadiun Enterprises under the CMO."
"Why?"
"I thought you'd enjoy a change."
"What else did you want?"
"I want you, Chris." Julian shoved his hands in his pockets.
"What do you mean?"
"I want to kiss you. I want to fuck you hard and give you more pleasure than you've ever had."
"I think I'd better leave now," he backed away towards the door.
"You're sexually frustrated. You don't know what you want or what to do about it. I'm offering to help and guide you to find what you really want."
"H-how did you..."
"It doesn't matter."
"I'm not gay."
"Nor am I, Chris. I'm actually Bi-sexual. I enjoy both men and women."
"Why me?"
"You interest me. You make my body hum," Julian stepped closer cupping Chris's chin, his fingers caressing his stubble. "I can teach you." he placed his lip on Chris's nibbling his way along his bottom lip. He felt Chris freeze, next moment Chris was melting into him. 

Chris was scared and shocked to find himself kissing Julian back. He drew Julian closer, turning them until Julian's back hit the door. He held Julian firm, thrusting his tongue deep into his mouth teasing him as their tongues fought for supremacy. It was Julian's moan which made Christopher step back panting.
"I can't believe I did that," he muttered.
"It was beautiful. You've made me rock hard for you." He touched Chris's face, he flinched away.
"I'd be delighted to head up the graphic designers. As for this...whatever this is...I'll think about it." Julian stepped away from his office door. Chris opened it, looking back over his shoulder he murmured, "you made me hard too," shaking his head he went back to his work.

Julian turned back to his desk well pleased with how things were going. All he needed now was a date with Chris and Virginia. He wondered how they would get on. He hoped Christopher would say yes to a relationship, not that he'd exactly offered one yet.

Christopher couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with his boss. He knew it was wrong even though it had been delicious. He wanted more. After he left Julian he'd had to visit the men's room and shut himself in a cubical. His dick was so hard, he needed to cum, he couldn't remember been this hard for a woman. Taking out his cock he pumped his hand up and down with long quick strokes, twisting his hand at the top. His slit was leaking. "Damn," he muttered, biting his lips to stop his yell of pleasure as he climaxed splattering his cum in the toilet. Leaning back against the door his chin on his chest he inhaled several deep breaths. Feeling better, he tucked his cock away leaving the cubical and washed his hands. "What the hell is going on in my damn life." 

It was a frustrating month later after Christopher had moved to Thadiun Enterprise when things heated up. Chris couldn't stop thinking about Julian, it was even worse when he saw him. When Julian was around, he'd get a tingling sensation on his shoulders, his gut would clench and his cock was instantly hard, throbbing for something he wasn't getting. Biting his lip he tried to focus but lost it.
"You all right, Chris?" said the CMO
"Bathroom break. I'll be back shortly." and strode away, feeling Julian's eyes on his backside. Chris slammed into at cubical and began stroking himself to orgasm.
"Need a hand in there, Chris."
"Fuck no. Go away."
"I'll give you a blow job."
"Fuck off, Julian. Anyway, no sex in the building, your rules."
"Come up to the penthouse tonight at eight."
"Just leave..." he heard the door close. "Damn you." He continued his slow steady strokes, hissing his climax, his body shuddering. "Damn the man."

Later that evening, Christopher arrived at the penthouse and rang the bell. Julian opened his front door with a smile.
"How are you feeling?" he said shutting the door and leading Chris into a large masculine lounge with huge comfy seats and the biggest TV he'd ever seen.
"I can't get you out of my head. I'm always fucking hard when you're around. What've you done to me?"
"It isn't me so much as what your body wants."
"You seem to know more than I do."
Julian nodded for Chris to sit on the couch, he sank into it with a soft moan, his eyes closed when he felt fingers opening his jeans. His hand came down to stop Julian...who was kneeling between his legs.
"Let me help you, Chris."
They stared at each other for a moment then Chris nodded his permission.
Julian pulled down the zipper, pushing Chris's boxers open gently taking out Chris's hard, throbbing cock and his balls.
"God."
"Shuffle your jeans down a little, Chris. You've got a beautiful cock," he kissed the tip, licking off the pre-cum. Chris jumped, fighting his body which wanted more. "Nice, thick and long." Their eyes met. "I think you'd look great is you shaved..."
"Fuck off. I like my curls."
"I can give you an even better experience," he smirked licking  Chris's shaft from balls to the tip. "You even smell delicious."
Chris watched Julian open his mouth and slowly push over his dripping cock. His fists clenched at the feel of Julian's soft hot mouth moving over his throbbing length, sucking him deeper into his throat.
"Fuck, Julian." His hands lifted to Julian's hair and he jerked his hips up. "Feel so soft and hot. What are you..."
Julian began sliding his mouth up and down Chris's length, humming, licking, sucking while his right hand massaged his balls which began to draw higher as Chris came to his peak. Julian pulled off with a smirk.
"Let's take this to the bedroom."
"Fuck, finish me, please Julian," he whimpered.
"There's more to pleasure than a quick fuck, Chris. Come let me show you what i can offer."
Chris stood kicking off his jeans and boxers, enjoying the coolness on his cock as it swung from side to side, and followed the still dressed Julian down a short hall and into his bedroom. "Sit on the edge of the bed and take the rest of your clothes off."
"What about you?"
"Soon. I want to pleasure you first, show you what it can be like."
Julian knelt in front of Christopher, watching his twitching cock. He wiped his finger over his slit bringing it to his mouth and sucking his finger, moaning with delight.
"Damn," choked out Chris.
"You taste divine, Chris." He curled his right hand around the head of Chris's cut cock, his other hand returning to his balls. Leaning closer he inhaled his scent, then opened his mouth sucking on one of his balls, massaging it with his mouth and tongue. Chris groaned as sensations pulsed through his body.
"Please, Julian," his hands settling back on Julian's head. "Fuck that feels so good." 
Julian moved to the other one, making Chris exhale loudly.
While Julian was taking care of Chris's balls, his right hand was twisting the head of his cock, then stroking down, his soft skin creating friction, his cock thickened, growing harder. 
"Beautiful, Chris." he murmured, trailing kisses up his stomach to his chest where he bit his nipples. He pushed Chris back on the bed and stripped off his own clothes revealing a strong muscular body with a tight butt and a large hard cock with low hanging balls.
"This is..."
"Don't. Enjoy it." He straddled Chris, with his back to him. "Have you ever sucked a man off before?"
"Hell no. I'm not gay."
"You don't have to be to help a friend out. I'm going to move back, my cock will be over your mouth, you can suck it if you wish." With that, Julian moved into position and went down over Chris, deep throating him. He heard Chris groan in pleasure so waggled his hips moving his own cock head over Chris's mouth.
Julian started to work on Chris's cock and closed his eyes when he felt Chris's tongue swirl around his own cockhead. He dipped down gently feeling Chris's mouth open around him.
He came off Chris, "Fuck you're good at that, Chris," he groaned. "Take more," he ordered before thrusting back over Chris making him yelp.
"I can do this," Chris whispered, opening his mouth.
Julian pushed down until he hit the back of Chris's throat and stilled when Chris tightened his mouth around him sucking hard, Julian couldn't help bucking, pushing deeper making Chris choke.
"Sorry," he gasped and proceeded to give Chris the best blow job he'd ever had.
Chris released Julian's cock, thrusting his hips up harder and faster until he roared his orgasm. Julian's mouth tightened around him gulping down his seed until Chris was empty and relaxed on the bed.
"Fuck."
"Enjoyed it did you?"
"Yes. Thanks."
"I hope you'll finish me off now!"
"Sure, though I've no experience."
"Christopher, are you a virgin by any chance?"
Chris blushed. "Of course not," he stumbled over the words.
"In other words, yes. It's nothing to be ashamed about."
"Damn, so much for impressing you."
"I'm pleased you're a virgin. It means i can teach you to my likes and dislikes and we can experiment and find out what yours are as well."
"Shut up, Julian," he shoved him onto his back grabbing his thick cock and swallowed as much as he could without choking.
"Fucking hell, Chris," he said through gritted teeth as Chris started to give back what he'd learnt and felt Julian do to him. Julian's hands came down on Chris's head holding him in place, he began to thrust up into his mouth hard yelling out as he came, ejaculating his sperm into the back of Chris's throat who tried hard to swallow it all, some spilt out of his mouth as Julian finished, relaxed and laughing. Chris rolled to one side with a smile. 
"You don't taste so bad yourself."
Julian's bedroom door opened a woman appearing in the doorway with a smile. She was naked, her long blonde hair down her back.
"Having fun boys. I'd love to join you," she smirked.
"What the holy fuck," Chris rolled over grabbing the blanket over his body. Julian jumped to his feet an angry scowl on his face.
"What the hell do you want Charmaine? How the fuck did you get in?"
"You gave me a key and i want to join the fun. He's got a lovely cock..." she waved at a flushed Chris. "You find the most delicious men to fuck, Julian."
Julian shoved Charmaine out of his bedroom, closing the door behind him with the words, "Get the fuck out of my penthouse and my life. I don't..." the door shut.

"...want to see you again. I'm having you barred from this building and I will prosecute you if need be." He picked up her clothes throwing them at her, opening the front door and pushing her out...naked...shutting the door in her annoyed face.
"I'll get you for this, Julian Vere," she yelled.

Julian returned to his bedroom to find his bed empty. Hearing the shower, he entered his ensuite to find Christopher washing his hair and body. Opening the door to the double shower he touched Chris on the shoulder.
"Sorry about that," he leant in to kiss Christ who pushed him back to the wall.
"What the hell...who...how many lovers do you have?"
"I'm hoping to have two soon. You and a young woman I'm dating. Charmaine is very much an ex-lover."
"Yeah, your bi..." he hung his head, shaking it in disgust. "You want me to share you with a woman?"
"I want to develop a permanent relationship with you and this young woman I'm courting. You both do things to me which I'm not yet understanding."
"Who is the woman?"
"Ms Costello...Virginia. We've been dating for a month."
"Fucked her yet?"
"No. She's a virgin too," he chuckled.
Christopher leant in, pushing his body hard against Julian's, he took his chin in his large hand kissing him hard, plunging his tongue into his mouth, teasing his as they swirled together. Julian curled his hands around Chris's waist, pushing their hips together so their cocks rubbed against each other. Chris trailed his right hand down to Julian's butt, lifting him closer while devouring his mouth. Their lips broke apart as they both came with loud groans and bonelessly slid to the floor under the hot water laughing.
"God. I think you're going to be perfect for me."
"Does Ms Costello know you're bi?"
"Not yet. I didn't want to shock her."
"I suggest you get it over and done with. How about a triple date on Saturday?"
"I'm meeting Mother...step mother that is."
"Next Friday then?"
"That should work as long as i can have more of you...shit..." he yelled as the water went cold.
Chris roared with laughter as the climbed to their feet, drying each other off with large soft towels and lay under the covers on Julian's bed. "You can stay the night if you wish."
"Thanks," Chris rolled towards Julian, tugging him into the curve of his body, his hand stroking down Julian's side as sleep claimed them both.