Unique Family

Thank you, Mika, for your comments and this is for you...The muse liked your idea 

Christopher finally got back to the penthouse at ten in the evening, a huge smile on his face. Behind him was Samuel, who he'd insisted on joining them all for the rest of the evening.

"Where the hell have you been, Chris," snapped Virginia. "I made a lovely meal for us all and now it's ruined," she glared.
"Don't lie, Virginia. We ate our share." laughed Julian.
"Well, yours is ruined and he," she pointed at Samuel, turned down the offer for dinner."
"Yes, he did. Want to explain what's going on?" Julian folded his arms lifting his right eyebrow.
"Can't I bring my boyfriend home. It is where I live after all."
"You decided to try a relationship then," Virginia smiled. "That is so cool and now for my good news. "I'm pregnant."
Chris' mouth dropped open in shock, the other two men laughed hysterically.
"I-Is it mine?"
"It's yours or Julian's," she giggled.
"W-what about..." he nodded to Samuel. "What about me and him and our lives." He growled.
"If you'd been at dinner you would've found out earlier. Your relationship is safe. I'm not asking for anything," she muttered, storming off to her bedroom and slamming the door.
"Idiot."
"But Julian, what did she expect?"
"Congratulations, support, perhaps a hug," he shrugged and sat on the sofa. You do live here. There's plenty of room for Samuel as well...if he wants," Julian watched his reaction.
"Damn," he sighed, "why do i always put my foot in things."
"We're getting married at the end of this month."
"What if it's mine, Julian?"
"It doesn't matter. We can all support her and love the baby. It will be ours, though if the child is mine I'd like it to have my surname."
"Ditto to that."
"Unless she wants it to have her maiden name which you can't stop since she's the mother. In fact, she may not wish to list either of you as the father," continued Sam.
"Don't be daft. We're lovers. The child belongs to one of us. As for you, Sam. Join the fun or not. You suit Chris well, however, I don't want to lose him." he looked up at Chris who was frowning. "You see Chris. I'm still in love with you, even if you aren't with me. I want you both in my life. I need you both and if that means Samuel joins as your life partner then so be it."
"I don't know, Julian. I'll need to think about it," said Sam. "I do love Chris," his eyes lit up when he looked up at him, "I'm not sure I'm capable of living..."
"Samuel," Julian touched his shoulder, "you're welcome to do the same as Virginia and Chris. You can live here, have your own room give yourself time to get to know everyone better. We could be a family. Different, yes," he smiled, "however, if we can work things out, I'm sure it will work."
"A flatmate," he muttered, "with you lot. "God what have i gotten myself into," he sighed releasing Chris' hand and walked to the windows hands shoved deep into his pockets.
"Hey we're not that bad," retorted Virginia."
"Won't this just complicate things at work?"
"I've ordered a policy change. You'll find it in your email...as will your executives when you get to work on Monday."
"And the changes are?" said Chris.
"Relationships are allowed. The reasoning being we have employed married couples in a few different areas. I also want a fun happy place where families are important so we can have Easter and Christmas events or whatever suits the people working at Thadiun Enterprise. If it works I'll be pushing for this policy to go through all my companies."
"Family orientated," Virginia clapped her hands. "This could develop more products for us as well."
"You will need to make an announcement once the policy is approved, Sam."
He turned from the window stepping across the lounge and standing in front of Julian. "You've always been a good friend," Julian smiled again.
"As have you, Sam."
Samuel stepped closer, while Virginia and Chris watched on, smiled. Samuel put his hands on Julian's shoulders and kissed him, pressing his lips across his mouth starting to pull back when Julian tangled his fingers in Sam's hair, nibbling his lips. Sam closed his eyes opening his mouth inviting him inside, his heart beating faster not believing he was kissing his friend after all these years. A small groan released from his throat when Julian's tongue flicked over his teeth as if he wanted to taste him.
Virginia turned to Chris they smiled wrapping their arms around each other. "They look good together," she whispered. 
"Yeah," he replied lifting her chin and kissing her soundly. "We all look good together."
Sam stepped back blinking his eyes and flushing when he finally realised what he'd done. "I'm sorry. I should leave," he moved quickly when Chris grabbed his arm.
"I want you to stay tonight, Sam."
"You didn't do anything wrong. I enjoyed your mouth, your taste and especially your kiss," chuckled Julian. "I'd also like you to stay."
"I didn't bring..."
"You won't need anything," Sam flushed again making them laugh. "Where..."
"Anywhere," Chris murmured in his ear. "I'm happy to fuck you again and I'm sure the other two won't mind joining in the fun."
Sam closed his eyes feeling his dick go hard instantly. 
"You've seen the videos," teased Julian.
"Hell."
"My bed is the biggest if you wish us all to be together, or you can pick a room for yourself etc. No pressure from any of us," said Virginia, "right guys?"
"Yeah sure," they replied.
"We're going to bed. You choose. If you leave no worries either. I'll see you later, Sam." she kissed his cheek. The other two retreated with her and left him in the lounge deep in thought.

Samuel knew he needed to release. He sat down on the edge of the sofa, a slight smile curving his lips as his hand touched his cock.
"Why are you responding like this?" he muttered to himself. "Yeah ok, so he's bloody gorgeous and a damn good fuck. But can I return the favour?"
"You don't have to, Samuel," Virginia stood beside him. "Come to bed. You've got work in the morning and I fancy a cuddle with the boss," she smirked. She pulled him to standing, holding hands they walked into her room. "Strip to what you're comfortable with and get in. I promise not to bit you," she slid under the covers turning away from him and closing her eyes. She smiled feeling the covers move and a cool body spoon her own. "Oh wow," she giggled when his dick pressed into her buttocks. "You can put your pole inside me if you wish, either hole. Might be more comfortable."
"Hush, go to sleep. I may do so, wait and see." he pulled her closer inhaling her scent listening to her body rhythm as sleep claimed her body. He closed his eyes but sleep evaded him. His dick hurt, throbbing constantly. An hour later he was still wide awake, sighing he lifted her leg over his, she snuggled closer, opening her body to him. Holding his dick he lined it up pushing slowly into her sheath with a quiet groan, biting his lip as her heat surrounded him. "God," he plunged the rest of the way in, rocking gently when her leg pulled him deeper. Content, he thrust gently a few times, his arms around her waist letting sleep take him away.

Virginia smiled pushing back into him. He felt nice and she couldn't wait until morning.
Samuel groaned as he woke, feeling his dick being hugged by velvet. He moved his hips eliciting a sigh from Chris. His hands moved up cupping breasts...his eyes jolted open in shock until he saw the long read hear and realised he was snuggled into Virginia. Her sheath held him fast so he began to thrust slowly, enjoying the sensations when she pushed back.
"Thank you for last night," he murmured in her ear.
"Welcome. Now ride me, I need..."
"You all right?"
"Feel sick. I'll be right back then you can ride me hard," she pulled off his dick rolling out of bed rushing to the bathroom and began to throw up. Sam knelt beside her holding her hair out of the way until she'd finished. He handed her a glass of water to rinse her mouth, picking her up he moved back to her bedroom laying her in the middle. Lying beside her, he pulled up the covers, kissing her cheek.
"I hate mornings," she groaned.
"Most people do," he chuckled when she glared at him.
"You can fuck me now, Mr CEO," she took hold of his dick squeezing it making him wince.
"Not sure if that's..."
"Fine. I'll screw you or find someone else with a nice big pole to penetrate my holes."
"Damn woman," he rolled on top of her, she spread her legs inviting him inside. He thrust hard, moaning as she spread and closed around him. 
The door opened, Julian stepped in along with Chris. Samuel closed his eyes, his cheeks flushing red. 
"There're used to it," giggled Virginia making Sam cuss. "Come join us, boys. I still have a mouth and a butthole to spare."
"How come she's so damn horny?" said Chris as he sat on the edge of the bed watching his lover screw his girlfriend.
"Pregnancy goes that to you," she moaned, biting her lips as Sam moved faster. Virginia raised her hips mewling each time he hit her spot. "Harder, Samuel. Please," she whimpered.
"Roll to your side, take her with you. Chris..."
"Oh god, yes," he smiled crawling across the bed, kissing Samuel hard and lay behind Virginia, lifting her leg over his he lubed up and plunged inside her butthole with a moan of appreciation.  Lifting his head to her shoulder, he smiled at Samuel who continued to screw her sheath. "Kiss me, Sam," he said and thrust deep each time Sam withdrew. 
The two men kissed deeply, playing and fucking, filling Virginia who continued to whimper until Julian knelt over her head. "Open wide darling, let's get this horny out of you," he smirked. 
"Not sure..." he pushed his head into her mouth, her desire filled eyes closed as she sucked him deeper, humming and tightening her mouth around his hard pole.
The other two men gasped as her muscles gripped them harder. 
"My god," muttered Sam, thrusting faster.
"I need to cum," sighed Chris as he pressed against her body his hips jerking in short fast movements as he groans his release. "God, god," he panted, feeling Sam climax, his throbbing dick spurting cum to her core. "That felt amazing," Chris closed his eyes, laying his head on her shoulder as Samuel rolled away and Julian roared his orgasm. Virginia began to shake when she lost control, climaxing wildly. "Shit," cried out Chris, he felt like his dick was in a vice.
"That was an amazing way to start the day," muttered Julian crumpling down behind Chris, nearly kissing his butt.
"Thank you, guys. I really needed that." Virginia smiled weakly sleep claiming her.
"Horny pregnant woman," murmured Samuel, "new experience and wow," he staggered out of her bed, out the door and down to his own room. Chris followed while Julian rolled off her bed and lay beside her, kissing her shoulders, his arms moving around her waist, smiling at her small round tummy.