Lost and Found

Julian woke to find the bed empty, the sheets cold where Virginia had slept. Smiling in contentment he stretched and yawned tossing the covers back and going for a shower. Dressing quickly he stepped out of the bedroom and winced at the mess, trying to keep his anger at bay. Hearing hammering he strode into the lounge to find workmen fixing the walls and doors. One man was obviously a locksmith and changing all the locks with the latest technology. Another was a security guy who was installing cameras at the front door, inside and out.
"What the..."
"I'm organised if nothing else," said Virginia from behind him.
He swirled around, grabbing her by the waist, kissing her soundly, those who noticed chuckled.
"Thank you, darling."
"I organised the kitchen and sent for some food. I'm happy to cook you some brunch before we go see Christopher."
"Have they called," he took his mobile out of his pocket.
"Yeah, they couldn't get you so rang me. Lucky we gave them both numbers. He's awake and sore. They wouldn't tell me anymore due to privacy laws."
"Brunch sounds wonderful, though I'd prefer..."
"Not happening until you eat. I rang Craig who's due here shortly to keep a check on the workmen. Once we've seen Chris you're going shopping for new furniture."
"Bloody hell woman." She kissed him to shut him up, grabbing his hand she tugged him into the kitchen and pushing him onto a stool at the counter.
"Stay, eat. Thank you for last night," she flushed.
"I hope you're not too sore?"
"Surprisingly not. You were so gentle and the pain was fleeting." She pulled bacon out of the fridge, eggs from their carton and grabbed a bag of bread from the bread bin. "I enjoyed you and hope you enjoyed me," she smirked over her shoulder as she placed a frying pan on the stove and began to cook.
"I loved every minute of it and you. So tight and hot. I could've stayed all day, you felt amazing."
"What's next?" She cracked an egg into the pan.
"I'll be happy to teach you what i like and discover what you like. We can use toys to enhance your enjoyment when you wish."
"What about Chris?"
"When you're ready we can invite Chris to join us. Meanwhile, I'll keep my relationship with him separate."
"Strangely, i fancy seeing him naked," she placed his food in front of him, handing him his knife and fork and sat across from him sipping her orange juice.
"Why?"
"You're the only man I've seen naked. I'd like to see how different he is to you."
"He has an amazing body. I'll ask him, I think he may be bi like me, though he favours men. He'll tell you quite bluntly he's not gay."
"Is he still a virgin?"
"Yes."
"How come?"
"He's not gay," he laughed taking the last bit and pushing the plate away. "I won't let me touch..."
"Yeah, i get it." taking the plates she put them in the dishwasher, looking over Julian's shoulder she smiled at Craig. "Thanks for coming over, Craig."
"Hell of a mess," he nodded to Julian. "Morning, sir."
"There's food and beer in the fridge for you and the workmen. We'll be back later this afternoon. Call if you need anything."
"Thank you, Ms Costello."
"Virginia," she rolled her eyes at him.
"Charmaine Hatton is not allowed on the premises. I've hired more security at the front desk. If she shows up call the police if they haven't picked her up already."
"Yes, Mr Vere

Arriving at the hospital they asked at reception where they may find Christopher St Claire and were directed to the appropriate ward where they arrived at reception and asked to see Chris.
"Are you family?"
"Not by blood."
"I'll see if he's awake and knows you otherwise you'll have to wait in the waiting room. What were your names?
Julian Vere and Virginia Costello." she said. "Thank you," smiled Virginia placing her hand on Julian's arm.
The nurse came back smiling. "Room ten down on the left."
"How is he?"
"Badly bruised, a couple of broken ribs and internal bleeding. He had surgery last night to remove his ruptured spleen so he'll be in hospital for a while."
"I'm going..."
"Not now, Julian. Thank you, nurse."
Down the corridor, they stood outside Christopher's room. Virginia knocked and they entered to find a tired and bruised Chris. His gorgeous chest was wrapped with bandages and lower down there was padding and more bandages covering the area which received surgery.
"Hey," he muttered through thick lips, his eyes half closed.
"Shit, Chris. Do you remember what happened?"
"Not really. Water..." Virginia offered him his cup with a straw, he sipped and handed it back. "Dark, fists, ground. Kicked in ribs. Nothing after that. I woke up here."
"Where did it happen?"
"Back carpark at Tradiun."
"There are camera's in the carpark. I'll ask security to check. What time did you finish last night?"
"About nine o'clock."
"We found you at ten-thirty. Damn it," he turned away from Chris not wanting him to see the pure rage in his face. Fists clenched he cleared his throat. "Sorry."
"I'll mend."
"Once you have i want you to move in to the penthouse. Theirs plenty of room."
"I'm not..."
"I have several spare rooms with ensuites." he turned to Virginia. "I'd prefer you to do the same. I want you both safe, you're important to me."
"Does she..." Chris coughed, Virginia handed him his cup again.
"Yes, i know Julian is bi, and i know he's in a relationship with you as well as with me." she looked up at Julian. "I don't really wish to move in with you, Julian. I'm not ready."
"You can both be flatmates...or whatever you wish to call yourselves. We can be friends. I won't touch either of you unless you ask."
"What about dates?"
"We can still date Virginia, we can go out, or stay in. We can work it out."
"I'll need to talk to Travis," said Chris. "He's my flatmate and a pain in..."
"Sounds like you'd prefer to move. Does he know you're in hospital?"
"No."
"Give me his number and I'll call him."
"0734678428946."
"Travis?"
"Yeah, who's this?"
"Your flatmate is at St Guy's hospital he was beaten up last night.
"What the fuck...who is this..."
"You need to visit, he wants to talk."
"How the fuck do I know you're not...and heard the dial tone.
"That was mean," laughed Virginia.
"He's an asshat," muttered Chris.
"We'll come see you tonight. We've got a few things to do..."
"I'm not going anywhere, except sleep," he mumbled, his black eyes closing the rest of the way.

"Where did you arrange for us to go?"
"A nice quiet cottage at the beach with internet where we can order what is needed. We'll be staying for a week while your penthouse is attended to."
"Are you kidnapping me, sweetheart," he caught her chin looking deep into her sparkling eyes.
"Nope. You've got to stay somewhere. So it's the cottage or my apartment which is tiny." she pressed into his body, her lips moving slowly and enticingly across his.
"Temptress. What have I released," he folded her into his arms as they walked out of the hospital and into a waiting private car. "You'd better give him the address."
Reciting the address she noted Julian raise an eyebrow. "Long drive."
She pushed a button and the partition went up hiding them from the driver. "All the better to play with you, darling," she purred, kneeling on the floor between his legs.
He watched her move her dainty hands up his thighs, opening her right hand smoothing it over the front of his trouser until her fingers reached his zip pulling it down slowly. Catching his eyes she smiled pushing open his boxers and curling her hand around his throbbing length, lifting it up to admire what had been inside her only a few hours before.
"What are you going to do now?"
Leaning forward she licked him from root to tip, flicking her tongue over his tip before sucking the engorged head into her mouth while pumping her hand up and down. Julian rested his head back, enjoying the sensations, his eyes closed as he mentally tried hard not to curl his fingers into her hair. Feeling her kneel up and slid further down his cock he shuddered, his control slipping.
"You taste weird but nice," she waited for him to reply.
"More," he whispered, "Fuck yeah," as he felt her mouth close around him, pushing her mouth down then back up, in time with her hand. "I'm close, Virginia."
Virginia stopped, pulled off, she turned around, sitting on the edge of his knees, her dress around her waist.
"Damn you have a beautiful butt," his hands wandered across them when she lifted up hovering over his cock head making him realise she'd not been wearing a thong. "Fuck, Virginia," he moaned as she moved over him swallowing his cock inch by inch until she was rocking against him and his trousers. "One day I want this hole too," he murmured touching his finger to her anus. "Fuck," he bit his lip as she began thrusting up and down his length, rocking harder. His hands slid to her breasts tweaking them, smiling as she shuddered.
"God. Yes. I'm cumming," she mewled, biting her lips as her sheath tightened around his cock. Julian thrust up hard, pumping fast as the first wave of her orgasm crested. By the time her second arrived he was filling her, groaning at the intense pleasure he was feeling as his balls continued to fill her. Virginia broke her last orgasm with a quiet squeal, her head resting back on his shoulder.
"Fuck, Virginia, that was bloody amazing," he held her close, kissing her neck until she came back and moved off him, adjusting his trousers and her clothing she sat beside him, holding his hand. "You make me feel so much, sweetheart."
"We have all week to experiment."
"I'll start teaching you all my secrets desires while you learn your own."
The car came to a stop, the privacy window slid down. "We're here Ms."
"Thank you."
She hopped out of the car, opening the boot and taking out two suitcases. Julian got out, shaking his head in amusement and paid the driver. "We'll call you when we need you."
"Great." he took the money and left them standing outside a charming brick cottage with a thatch roof.