Player x Blue: Doubt .

~

A/n: This one-shot was voted for by -qaris- and PotatosAreHawt. If you wanna vote, join my discord server! The link is on my profile!

(I will do plenty of votes on my profile as well, so stay tuned!)

I made myself ship this shit. F-

~

Player's POV~

~

The clock ticked in a calm manner. It was in sync with the slow fan above us, whirring quietly as the night went on.

I, on the other hand, wasn't calm. I was anything but calm.

Blue rested peacefully by my side, letting out a small snore every now and then.

It was way past three in the morning, and I haven't had a wink of sleep.

Realizing that I was probably going to be awake for the duration of the night, I stood up and exited our room.

The lobby was a cozy place to stay. I remember when I first caught my feelings for Blue.

I cried, and it was late at night. Blue stood by my side and embraced me when I was vulnerable and felt alone.

But tonight, worries filled my head. What if I'm not good enough for Blue? Besides, he did say his friend was coming over tomorrow...

I hope I don't embarrass him.

~

Hours and hours slid by, and finally, it was dawn. 

Mother was the first to enter the lobby, holding her small children close. She waves subtly before disappearing back into her room.

I was exhausted. I regret staying up, ugh.

My best friend yawns and takes a seat next to me. "Player, you look like you're about to die."

"Thanks for pointing that out," I say with a tired eye roll. He chuckles light-heartedly and muttered, "You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?"

Groaning, I reply with an, "Ugh..."

"Oh, by the way, you should tell Blue where you are, or he'll freak-!"

"PLAYER?!"

My eyes widen and Veteran nearly shoves me out of my seat. 

"Blue, I'm fine!" I shout as I collapse next to him. He crosses his arms and pouts.

"Where did you go, Player..."

I shrug and mumble, "I couldn't sleep, so I grabbed some coffee in the lobby..."

My words drift a bit as I start to blackout...

"Player!"

My eyes pop open instantly. "What?! I'm not tired!"

He raises his eyebrow. "That isn't what I asked-"

I blush a bit, before tiredly leaning on Blue's shoulder. His face morphs into a small smirk as he places my head on his lap.

My face turns into a bright shade of red. "Blue!"

He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "You're cute, Player."

"Am not!" I exclaim, sitting up and crossing my arms defiantly. He chortles softly before extending his hand. "C'mon, Player, I want you to meet my friend."